Zpsid91

Show Us Your Pets!!

I'm curious to see everyone's 4-legged companions! I've seen them mentioned in several posts and am always happy to see other's pets! I myself have 3 kitties and ride 2 horses (whom I like to call my own :smileyhappy: )

All 3 of the kitties were rescues! The orange one is Palmer - was found at a motel dumpster and brought into the vet clinic I worked at, the black and white tuxedo is Squeakers - she was dropped off at my barn when she was 6 weeks old! and the white one is Seuss - I helped raise him since newborn baby kitten hood, and fostered 3 of his siblings :smileyhappy:

So, show us your furry (or feathery) friends!

2013-04-13 15.16.47.jpg2013-04-26 11.22.36.jpg2012-01-05 17.09.09.jpg

jozkid

Re: Show Us Your Pets!!

My Abby cat used to do that when she slept too!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Katie~~~! Good to see you again! And your kitty is adorable! Now, just zip up that suitcase and send it my way...... =P

ps. this is beautytester btw, lol. Sometimes I forget I changed my name.

ChicDabbler

Yay~~~~ :heart:

So much adorableness, love this thread.

You can also check out this for more BTers' pets: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Kittens-Puppies-and-thieves-Oh-my/m-p/1141391

Not as in you should post there instead of here, but as in another source of adorableness to check out for the pet-deprived, like me. Post here, post there, post everywhere. Love seeing pic and hearing stories of everyone's pets. XD

Zpsid91

I swear I checked before I posted this! I totally missed that one! O well - more fuzzy cuteness for everyone!!!

ChicDabbler

Ahaha, I'm totally ok with more cute pets threads! XD

It did take me awhile to find it the first time. Besides, I'd rather have more pet threads than more trolling threads (kitchens, anyone?).

etscore1

[ Edited ]

Awww, everybody's little nuggets are so adorable. I'm not really a cat person (allergic), but even some of the kitties make me want to snuggle them. :smileyvery-happy:

My troublemaker - Rowdy. He'll be 3 in September. 

http://photos-f.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpf1/10311212_249881408530669_853993211_n.jpg

meagboho

What a swheatie :smileywink:

Zpsid91

Ahhh so cute!

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Your cats are so precious, Zpsid91! Squeakers looks like such a sweetheart! Palmer looks like an adorable mischievous kitty!  :smileywink:.

Best,
Randee
Zpsid91

Thanks, Squeakers can be - depends on her mood :smileywink: 

redwagon44

Alright, crazy cat lady post coming up here. Fair warning :smileytongue:

I've got two kitties, one named Fink who I adopted from the Milwaukee humane society when he was barely 7 weeks old. He was so tiny!! He was taken from a hoarding situation when he was 2 weeks old and bottle fed in a foster home. He's very shy around new people, but he's the sweetest little lovebug with me. Which is good, because his black fur is so silky, I just have to pick him up whenever I see him!

Here he is as a scraggly, skinny little kitten. IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

But I think he's grown to be quite the handsome man :smileywink: He's about 2 years old now.

IMG_3133.jpg

Then after I graduated college I got Booboo from another rescue in Wisconsin. We have no clue how old he is; he was picked up as a stray on the streets of Chicago and nobody claimed him.

He is an absolute goofball. His favorite place in the house in the bathtub where he likes to do somersaults and will swat you if you try to stop petting him and leave. Every day when I put on my makeup he sits on the bed behind me and gently taps me on the shoulder until I take a break and pet him. He also loooooves new people. I had him at my parent's house for my sister's wedding shower and there were about 30 people there. He was in little kitty heaven, trying to get people to follow him to the bathtub to play. 

2014-04-02 21.43.32.jpg

IMG_7622.png

Booboo and Fink get along really well too. This picture is from the second day they were together! Not a single hiss when they met. 

IMG_1919.jpg

Bonus picture of them hanging out on my windowsill that I just think is pretty :smileyhappy:

IMG_2477.jpg

EvangelineDamon

(0) Hearts

Fink was such a funny looking creature when he was younger, but you're right, he did turn into one handsome feline.

And wow, BooBoo has such an awesome color combination.

I really love the picture at the bottom in the shadows. (I'm imagining it on a card or hanging in a frame.)

And the kitty yin yang picture is so peaceful and priceless. 

katie1724

So cute!!!

RandeeBT

Booboo is such a cutie! I love friendly cats! :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
meagboho

They look like yin and yang in that picture! :smileyhappy:

VC425

Oh my goodness! They are so cute. I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady too :smileyhappy:

redwagon44

Lol, my friends always say that this is going to be me at some point...

upload_2669142512155656251.jpg

Zpsid91

Too cute! I love his cross eyes :smileyhappy: It's so fun watching them grow up from scraggly kitten to beautiful (or handsome) adult kitties!

LariTheLoud

What precious babies you have!!! I love the white and orange-tabby-tipped markings. What a beautiful pair of kitties they make. :smileyhappy: I also noticed you said you adopted from the Milwaukee humane society. My in-laws live in Milwaukee, and my husband is from Waukesha County!

redwagon44

Lol, small world! I lived there for a summer during an internship. I would move back there in a heartbeat if I could get a job there again!

redwagon44

Zpsid91, I'm just dying over the cuteness of the little pink toes!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 117 replies
  • 307 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • killahbabe
    • emmaclaire
    • malday
    • dianabt