BeautyJunkie325

Shoes....have you ever bought a pair just because?

Okay so we love beauty products and we have admitted to buying things just because we we were drawn into the packaging, etc.  So have you ever bought shoes that weren't practical just because you liked the way they looked?  I saw these beauties and had to get them.  Totally impractical with the 4 1/2 heal but they are so sexy.

Hot Shoes.jpg

DTalksAll

Re: Shoes....have you ever bought a pair just because?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I stopped buying shoes "just because" a few years ago. I have a pair of Jimmy Choos, Loubs, and Fendi that sit in their box & are never worn. I can only wear really comfortable heels for just a few hours. I think I'm the only person with high arches that can't walk in heels for hours.

I now rather spend my money on purses, besides most people never notice shoes. 

janinebt

Umm I feel like 80% of my closet is filled with 'just because' shoes. I have SO many that literally are not socially acceptable for most of the daily situations that I'm in. Glitter, straps, tulle, crazy patterns...if it looks impractical chances are I'll love it haha. My logic is almost always 'well they might come in handy one day' and 9 times out of 10 they don't.

My all time favorite brands are Bordellos, which average in at about 5.75 inches tall. They're so cute!

swfupload_7565086723507886381.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
WhereYouStand

I bought these last week. LOL.

14514401_130424143000.jpg

solveig

[ Edited ]

In the last 4 years, there is only one pair in my