kimmi1115

September Favorites

I hope I'm not repeating a thread lol.  I didn't see one in the sections I scrolled through.  School has my brain rattled lol.  So, what are your September Favorites?  

Mine involve quickly getting ready for the commute to campus.  I sometimes have extra time to fiddle around with makeup on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  However, I haven't pressed my snooze button yet this semester!  It's a miracle! lol.

photo.JPG

• Pink Fresh Vanilla Dream On.  I'm slowly transitioning into Fall scents, but it all depends on the weather.  This is an awesome go to scent.
  • Clinique Sheer Matte Pressed Powder.  I keep it in my backpack for any necessary touch ups.
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in R.S.V.P.  My go to on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I don't have as much time compared to the other three school days.  
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics.  I believe I have been reaching for this palette the most.
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light.  Definitely a staple, especially on days I feel really tired.
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara mini.  Gotta love a freebie lol.
  • Avon Mega Effects Mascara.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm still getting use to the brush, but this is now my favorite mascara!
  • Clinique blush.  another handy freebie lol.
thesupergirl

Re: September Favorites

(0) Hearts

Kimmi1115, how we'll does the Avon mega effects work? I have been wanting to get it but the brush scares me.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

My favorites this month is

1 urban decay vice 2 palette I love,love,love,love this palette!

2 tarte smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder I really like this but I don't like the way it comes out

3 smash box photo finish more than primer blemish control it really works!

4 E.L.F. Mineral blush in bliss this has become my go to blush

5 urban decay revolution lipstick in jilted I get so my compliments when I wear it! 

6 E.L.F. Corrective concealer this work awesome!

7 Avon mascara guard I no longer mess up my lower lashes!

Kiki1517

Agree on #2, I feel like I get bruises trying to shake the product out of the ONE tiny hole!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I know! And sometimes I have to push down and it gets all over my fingers!

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hi, kimmi!  I'm glad you were able to crawl out from under the piles of books you showed us!  In September, I bought the KVD Ladybird palette, the Give Me Some Lip set, Hourglass Veil Mineral primer, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Powder (along with the Airbuki brush) among other things.  I'm happy with all these items.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • kimmi1115
    • Titian06
    • Kiki1517
    • thesupergirl
Photos1
  • photo.JPG