janinebt

Sephora products you regret not purchasing

[ Edited ]

Rather they were around for years or just a few weeks, what are some products that you regret not snagging up when you had the chance??

For me it was the Sephora Zuca bag. I think it was originally $350ish, but after the holidays got down to an impressive $140. After quickly coming to the realization that it was an offer that couldn’t be beat with a stick…boom it sold out. KeelyBT was able to snag one before they were gone at that amazing price though and she loves it.

I also regret not taking advantage of the Sephora brush belts when they were available. I ended up buying a brush belt from a brand that we don’t sell. It’s so flimsy and annoying to work with! I’ve heard nothing but good things about the Sephora belt, it even has a little pocket for business cards.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
miabt

Re: Sephora products you regret not purchasing

I totally agree with the Zuca Bag!  When it hit the sale section, it basically flew from stock immediately :smileysad:  I wouldve LOVED that for all of my makeup gigs!

I also waited too long on the NARS Danmari Palette.  I didnt think it was THAT great when I first saw it launch, but I really wish I had it now :smileysad:

xo, Mia

janinebt

(0) Hearts

My heart STILL yearns for the Danmari!! I was in the same boat Mia, now I see the importance of blush palettes.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
latinadiva

Oh my gosh, TOTALLY agree with the Danmari palette. When that came out, I was like whaaaaaat $60 for that!? (I was not willing to spend tons of money on makeup at the time) and now I'm just KICKING myself because I love NARS blushes. I'm praying that they will re-release it.

melde

(0) Hearts

The UD Oz palettes!

IllegallyBlonde

Me too.. the Glenda one was beautiful and I kept passing it up for some reason :/

Spoiler

mityren

I grabbed both as soon as they came out. They were both so worth it. If UD still has them, I would grab those! Best $100 I spent!

vanillammm

[ Edited ]

Urbandecay dotcom still has both of them available for purchase.

Kiki1517

I know Macy's still has those :smileyhappy:

melde

(0) Hearts

Ah! Thank you!!

carolang

Bite lip library... Yup missed outon that one,  but who didn't have it in their cart at one point or another?

JGSFLA

(0) Hearts

bite lip library still available just saw it :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I wish I had brought a Sephora train case back when it was on sale. Oh well, guess I'll just hope it goes on sale again, or put it on my rouge wishlist for when my wallet is in better condition.

drrragon

I wish I had bought up a bunch of Tarina Tarantino eyeshadows when I had the chance!  Sephora had the most amazing clearance sale when that line was on the way out.  I did get some blushes (which i LOVE) but I am kicking myself every time I see photos or swatches of her gorgeous shadows.

latinadiva

(0) Hearts

AGREED! I have a Sparklicity Pure from her and the mascara, but I remember when it was on sale seeing my cousin use another of the Sparklicity colors and seeing a tutorial with one of her shadow palettes and by the time I went to grab them everything was gone!

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I managed to pick up all of the lipsticks and eyeshadows, but wish I'd been able to grab more of the eyeliners.

BeautyJunkie325

I wish I had too.  I had picked up one of her Palettes before they were clearance & love it.  Wish I had gotten a few more items. :smileysad:

carolang

Loved those sparkle misters! She recently relaunched her line on her own website... Google it!!

melissabt

[ Edited ]

Great post Janine! I regret not stocking up on the Harajuku Lovers Line. I loved all the cute bags and fragrances, especially the summer collection.

<3 Melissa
janinebt

These are the two I wish would come back :smileyhappy:.

swfupload_8290034155862495702.jpgswfupload_2038821674306324583.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Manda

(0) Hearts

I was one of those who got the Zucca bag and I love mines with a passion!  Everything is so organized!

I did miss out on the belt though. D:

vanillammm

I have a couple of those belt bags, unused. They came with that 14-brush set of the silver-handled brushes a while back, and I bought a few when they went on clearance.

I would be happy to send you one of the belt bags, since I have a few just taking up space....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • sephoralovex
    • wendyomgwar
    • Manda
    • melissabt
    • drrragon