From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 45688 Members
  • 1171 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: That second pic 﫶 @poppincherry , hhiiiii niiinsaaa!!! ...read more
That second pic 🫶🏽 @poppincherry , hhiiiii niiinsaaa!!!
Recent images from this conversation
Spring Cleaning 2024
|
Re: Spring Cleaning 2024
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 since it snowing like crazy I started my spring cleaning today tackling my pantry and cleaning out my deep freezer ...read more
@SportyGirly125 since it snowing like crazy I started my spring cleaning today tackling my pantry and cleaning out my deep freezer. Not to bad. I love when the pantry is all organized. I did find bread flour with a 2022 expiration date.
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 yum
@Mellmars1185 yum
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS IV INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup awww, thanks! ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup awww, thanks!
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Ha ha... rushing for the last 40 years since I hate getting out of bed! ...read more
@Mellmars1185 Ha ha... rushing for the last 40 years since I hate getting out of bed!
New Post in Besides Beauty
Skincare routine for every day!! 🧴🫧🧖‍♀️
Simple skin care routine that I use because I’m not allowed much skincare…  1. Cleanser/Face Wash2. Serum *only sometimes because ...read more
Simple skin care routine that I use because I’m not allowed much skincare… 😢 1. Cleanser/Face Wash2. Serum *only sometimes because the one I have has citric acid (I think that’s the acid in it)*3. Moisturizer 4. Sunscreen That’s it 🤷🏻‍♀️
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I love hearing that @KrissySM - that the show stayed close, or fairly close, to the book.  ...read more
I love hearing that @KrissySM - that the show stayed close, or fairly close, to the book. 💗
Non-Beauty Hauls March 2024
|
Re: Non-Beauty Hauls March 2024
BOSS IV INSIDER
Reply: Loft... Classic... The green is so much prettier in person... Can't resist a cardigan... Idk if the length will hit me right... ...read more
Loft... Classic... The green is so much prettier in person... Can't resist a cardigan... Idk if the length will hit me right... All 40% off...promotion for another 20%. Got Loft cash. Idk if the 1% Rakuten in-store went through.
Happy birthday
|
Re: Happy birthday
RISING STAR IV INSIDER
Reply: Happy belated birthday! You either were born a day before me or same day! How neat!! @MyaVW1 ...read more
Happy belated birthday! You either were born a day before me or same day! How neat!! @MyaVW1
Need advice
|
Re: Need advice
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: thank you so much, i’ll try this product out! :))
thank you so much, i’ll try this product out! :))
136,391 Posts