lolo01

Sephora Monopoly

14819_4222102114036_2130297033_n.jpgIn best efforts to make me feel great my hubby and sister brought out my Monopoly Sephora and played with me how can you not feel better playing this? And now to shop lol..if only I could use my Monopoly money!!! :smileyhappy:

lolo01

Re: Sephora Monopoly

(0) Hearts

@Titian06 - I know its so funny.. he says let me buy a Sephora Store lol.. the trinkets are so cute a blow-dryer, lipstick, compact.... I love it!! :smileyhappy:

The downside is I have to play his Zombie videogames lol

tashalicious

i had no idea there was such a thing!! how cuuuute!

tashalicious

i wish there was a way we could play online...

Titian06

That is too cute, lolo01!  It's great that your husband is willing to play such a (what I assume to be) "girlie" themed game.

clarks18

That is the cutest Monopoly I have ever seen!

violalea

[ Edited ]

yep it has been in my love for half a year now :smileyhappy: love it!!!!!! so cute!!!!! i have 2 different monopoly board games. Wish one of them was this one.

jinxski

Haha, I can't believe this exists! Looks like a lot of fun!

sephoralovex

This has been in my 'loves' for a while now! I really need to get it asap now after seeing your post. :smileyhappy:

lolo01

Limited Edition so get it while you can :*

wendyomgwar

I saw this so long ago and thought it was the cutest thing! I just can't justify buying it though, I have monopoly on my tablet and I've only played it once!

kd006

Oh my GOSH! I didn't even know they had a monopoly game but now I HAVE to buy it!! I love it!

lolo01

(0) Hearts
kd006

I need to buy it, but I just placed an order this morning and sephora cannot have anymore of my paycheck this week! Lol!

bananachoox3

LOL I love Monopoly, I have the regular one and now I wish I have this one instead. I know what you mean girl, if only we could use monopoly money instead.

lolo01

If only... wishful thinking :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • wendyomgwar
    • jinxski