kalex

Sephora Beauty Box Program

Wouldn't it be great if Sephora had a monthly subscription program like Birchbox or Sample Society?  I'd cancel the one I have now and sign up for Sephora's in heart beat!

Hint hint Sephora! :smileywink:

garnett

Re: Sephora Beauty Box Program

(0) Hearts

OK, there is no plan to do this right now but if they did I wonder if they could make such a program customizable.  By that I mean you could say  I want a skincare box, a cosmetic/fragrance box,  or I would like a mixed box.  Then again, Sephora already makes  perks and samples available all the time so they might feel that a box would be  redundant.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

I would totally join!! That is a great idea :smileyhappy:

MsLana

(0) Hearts

YESYESYES! What a brilliant idea!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Yes please !!!!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i just had that same thought last night!

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

Great idea :smileyhappy:

joybodoi

(0) Hearts

I would join if there was one. How glorious would that be! :smileytongue:

Winter

(0) Hearts

I would love that so much! I think it would be way more popular than all the other subscription boxes! I would sign up right away! Like somdone else mentioned above, the reason I don't sign app for other boxes is because I don't like a majority of their brands. I love all of the brands offered at Sephora. 

I hope that Sephora offered this one day. Even if it was like a new Sephora Favorites box that was offered each month (or each quarter) that we could purchase! That would be great too! 

MenaLovesMakeup

(0) Hearts

hmm what is Sample Society :smileyhappy:

kd006

(0) Hearts

It's a box that they send you once a month for a price. Birchbox is $10 and you get about 5 deluxe sized samples to test out. Sometimes there are full sized products thrown in there. Just a way to try out a lot of products at a cheaper price, so you don't have to buy full sized products and end up not liking them.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I would subscribe to this in a second.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

good idea!

poshified

(0) Hearts

Yes, please! :smileyhappy:

sephoralovex

I would love this. But Im sure if Sephora ever did, it wouldn't be cheap like BB or those monthly subs. Also if Sephora ever does, maybe they should do it quarterly like the QVC New Beauty Test Tube instead of monthly.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

God I would love a sephora subscription service.  It would be amazing.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I think it would be amazing. The reason i don't subscribe to any is because i don't like products from brands i don't know. And i love almost all brands Sephora carries! As much as a good idea this is, i don't see it happening :smileysad:

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Well if it helps get the ball rolling, I'd totally subscribe! Actually I'd really love to subscribe to a perfume-centered box, but so far there's only one such service and it doesn't really sound like much for the price.

janinebt

[ Edited ]

This has been brought up numerous times in the past by clients :smileyhappy:. At this time we have no plans to create a monthly subscription box program, but we'll be sure to pass the feedback along!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • Mystiques