roxystar4

Sephora BT Board

This is a silly post but has anyone else experienced this? (que professional voice over)  Tired? Thirsty? Hungry? When was the last time you ate? Need to use the bathroom?  Yes, you have been glued to the computer looking at the BT community posts/threads! 

OK, but for real, sometimes after a while I am like woah I am thirsty! How long have I been sucked into checking out promo codes/reading about makeup?!

beautylovingirl

Re: Sephora BT Board

@Titan06- LOL! I can't think how many times I have been in the middle of looking at something and replying and thinking "Man I really need to pee right now".

Titian06

I took today off work and told myself I could only get on BT one time today.  I think this is the third time I've been on.  It's nice to know it's not just me who loses track of time, food, hydration, bodily functions (think I'll stop there...).

janinebt

This happens to me pretty frequently! I'm always glued to the computer sometimes I'll look at the clock and be all 'oh...I've been off work for 5 minutes'. Haha. Can't say I mind it though :smileyvery-happy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
rikkie

Better three times with other things in between than "one time" that lasts all day, right? :smileyhappy:

mafan

I swear, you all are my source of sanity when I just want to bang my head on something at work.  Or I spend far to much time here when I have things that should get done at home.  Time now for more headbanging, I fear.

beautylovingirl

@roxystar4- Thanks for starting this post it's positive and funny and good for a giggle!

beautylovingirl

That's so funny a lot of times I think to myself I know I fed my little boy lunch but did I fix myself anything?

roxystar4

I has just realized I didnt have lunch because after I fed my son and put him down for a nap I went straight on here. LOL.  after an hour or so.... I was sooo thirsty and thats when I wrote the post

wingatprsct

I have learned to set a timer for 5 min at a time.  If I sit down (like right now) and check BT and don't set my timer, I will be on here for an hour before I realize 1) my washing machine and dryer have gone off, 2) dishes STILL need washing, 3) I have phone calls to make!  Oh, it's nearly 3:30....have I had lunch yet?  :smileyhappy:

rikkie

But 5 minutes is so short! I would definitely just say "oh, 5 more minutes" and forget to reset the timer! :smileyvery-happy:

Spyski

It's hard enough being at work and sneaking peaks on BT throughout the day. hehehehe *shh*

beautylovingirl

@clarks18- I found out the same way on the Hourglass primer I have used Bare Minerals forever but never completely put the Hourglass away now I 'm glad I kept within sight because now I'm starting to love it better than my Bare Minerals Prime time. BT is a great place for discovering your HG products.

clarks18

Me too.  You are not alone ha.  I don't want to miss anything important.  Or any great items on the sale page.  I'm so glad I have gotten more into the BT.  I have learned even more from reading all the threads and have found my new HG primer.  The Hourglass Mineral Veil.  WHY HAVE I NOT TRIED THIS SOONER?!  BT is awesome.

arielaaaaaaaa

I have learned so much from BT as well! All the Ladies on here are wonderful and helpful!! Where would i be without it?? Ahh i don't want to know!

serioustree

Hahaha, my boyfriend is really big about forums and I never really understood it until now! Haha he talksa out the community + smart shopping and now I can tell him I'm doing the same!

now I can't go a day without checking the forum!

Spyski

Mine is the same way! He's glued to his "man" forums while I'm sitting next to him on BT lol

beautylovingirl

3rd person raising hand and this is a super true post I carry my computer everywhere when I'm cleaning or folding laundry because I don't want to miss a thing:smileytongue:  What's funny is I logged on a day last week at I think like 4 something and looked again and it was like 7:45 and I thought whoa I'm seriously addicted.:smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

I love this! I feel the same way!! I can look at Sephora for hours! And my sister will walk in and say "OMG are you still on Sephora!!" She always gets mad that i hog the Laptop even though it's mine....! 

rikkie

LOL. *raises hand in shame* This is me. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 80 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • janinebt
    • mafan