Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Sensory Quiz!!!!A MINI SENSORY QUIZ JUST FOR KICKS!

allo everyone!  It's been a while since we've had a quiz!  I thought we'd make it sensory themed!!!!

SIGHT

1. what's your favourite colour?

2. sunrises or sunsets? 

3. When swimming goggles or no goggles? 

4. Features on people do you find most pleasing are...

HEARING

5. a sound you hear right now is....

6. a sound that drives you crazy is...

7. what's your reaction when you hear crying babies? 

TOUCH

8. are you ticklish?

9. do you like the prickles when your feet go numb?

10. do you hug people when you first meet? 

SMELL

11. what food scent gives you the most pleasure?

12. what's your favourite perfume?

13. Do you like the smell of gasoline? 

TASTE

14. What food did you hate as a kid but like now?

15.  what food do you like to eat all by itself? 

16.  You're cooking dinner for ten. What do you make? 

Re: Sensory Quiz!!!!A MINI SENSORY QUIZ JUST FOR KICKS!

I think a large number of people here like sniffing gasoline, lol.  Must be what's wrong with us all.  

And i i too am not so hot with cooking but awesome with desserts!  I love baking for people!  My whole world got turned upside down four years ago when I had to stop eating wheat.  It's just not the same baking with rice flour and xanthan gum so other people get to eat my wheatie goodies.  

I don't get this whole gas thing.  I started working as a mechanic part time when I was in high school and I guess I just got accustomed to the smell.  It don't even notice it anymore unless, of course, it gets on my clothes.

Ha, there's just something nice about a whiff of unburned gas.  I'm not sure it would be nearly as pleasant if you had to sniff it all day.  

After awhile you get desensitized to it.  

Because I'm waiting for a ginormous zip file of .eps to load at work...

SIGHT

1. what's your favourite colour? to wear: black, in general: green

2. sunrises or sunsets? sunsets, because I'm not a morning person by any stretch

3. When swimming goggles or no goggles? no goggles

4. Features on people do you find most pleasing are... necks and collarbones

HEARING

5. a sound you hear right now is.... a lawn mower

6. a sound that drives you crazy is... my coworker's constant throat-clearing

7. what's your reaction when you hear crying babies? I ponder how closely the sound resembles ambulance sirens

TOUCH

8. are you ticklish? unbearably so

9. do you like the prickles when your feet go numb? not at all

10. do you hug people when you first meet? my family, yes. friends, it depends.

SMELL

11. what food scent gives you the most pleasure? sauteeing aromatics on low heat, and then dropping in some fresh minced garlic...

12. what's your favourite perfume? I don't think I could choose one, but my go-to scent is Tocca's Colette

13. Do you like the smell of gasoline? yes, but not when it ends up on my hands or clothes

TASTE

14. What food did you hate as a kid but like now? beets and peanut butter, but not together

15.  what food do you like to eat all by itself? any sort of fruit

16.  You're cooking dinner for ten. What do you make? I come from a family of NY Italian immigrants, so that's easy: a pot of sauce with homemade meatballs

I LOVE your #7 answer!!

😉

Oh no!   Constant throat clearing!  Whyyyyy?   If you can't get your throat to clear and stay clear go see a doctor about it!  

Something tells me the throat clearer I know does it as a bad habit though. 

Well, she's old... and a former smoker, I think. I give her a pass in my head, but hearing it constantly stirs my viscera in the worst way possible.

She probably actually does need to see a doctor then.  Or get lymphatic massage.   

Me being all touchy touchy would have probably tried to give her that massage motivated by the internal gag reflex.

FUNSIES!  

SIGHT

1. what's your favourite colour? Hot Pink!  The hotter the better 😉

2. sunrises or sunsets? I don't like mornings so sunsets but there's something magical about sunrise

3. When swimming goggles or no goggles? I can't swim...

4. Features on people do you find most pleasing are... Eyes.  And dem brows.  

HEARING

5. a sound you hear right now is....My office AC

6. a sound that drives you crazy is...Electronics humming and anything that I can't place

7. what's your reaction when you hear crying babies? Mild panic and annoyance. 

TOUCH

8. are you ticklish? Sometimes.  Mostly during pedicures

9. do you like the prickles when your feet go numb? ...Secretly yes.  Is this a thing?! Am I not alone??

10. do you hug people when you first meet? Unless it's a professional setting yes!  The hubs an I are huggers

SMELL

11. what food scent gives you the most pleasure? So many!  Coffee, chocolate and coconut are the main ones.  

12. what's your favourite perfume? I like a lot but Stella and Avon's Black Suede for men (smells like my dad!)

13. Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yes although I think it's killing my brain cells while I smell it.

TASTE

14. What food did you hate as a kid but like now? Asparagus and spinach

15.  what food do you like to eat all by itself? Olives are the only odd one I can think of.  I love food!

16.  You're cooking dinner for ten. What do you make? Lasagna, salad and rolls/bread

Oh my gosh!   My eyes got bigger and bigger as a read down your list!   You had my heart at hugger!   And I eat olives by the jar!!!   Sometimes I share one or two but mostly no. 

I love that you're a hugger. 🙂

Bring it in GPL.  Bring it in...

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

1.  green
  2. sunrises
  3. no goggles
  4. smiles
  5. rain
  6. that sound that sharp silverware makes when it screeches on dishes
  7. well I can't ignore them? I guess check to see they're not alone
  8. sometimes
  9. no
  10. no
  11. bread
  12. Commodity Gold/Flowerbomb/but I'm always looking for my next favorite
  13. NO
  14. lettuce, Brussels sprouts
  15. I'm drawing a blank so I'll go with bacon
  16. Lasagna, fruit plate, salad, chocolate buckwheat cookies

Your number 6 just made my teeth hurt.

Eeeeep, yeah I think everyone knows that sound all too well.  Horrible!   I do however like the sound of the gentle clinking on plates when everyone stops talking at the  dinner table and is enjoying their meal.   It's heaven. 

SIGHT

1. what's your favourite colour? black. also partial to deep deep reds blues and purples, though not together.

2. sunrises or sunsets? sunsets

3. When swimming goggles or no goggles? i love goggles but don't own any so...i'd prefer goggles but no goggles. goggles is a weird word. goggles.

4. Features on people do you find most pleasing are... i honestly don't know if i can answer this. eyes. but i'm also drawn in by interesting noses.

HEARING

5. a sound you hear right now is.... piano magic's "wrong french"

6. a sound that drives you crazy is... dogs licking themselves over and over and over. Styrofoam. 

7. what's your reaction when you hear crying babies? i don't know if i have a consistent reaction to this ?

TOUCH

8. are you ticklish? wildly ticklish.

9. do you like the prickles when your feet go numb? no--are there people that enjoy this ?!!

10. do you hug people when you first meet? odds are, no. with rare exception.

SMELL

11. what food scent gives you the most pleasure? coffee. i like it when i walk into a restaurant and it smells of japan (even though i don't eat fish). i don't generally love food smells to be honest.

12. what's your favourite perfume? i don't know if i can answer this. i have to have memories associated to truly be a favorite. honestly--whatever the cologne my ex used to wear. if i smelt that again i'd probably cry (bitter tears 😉 ). to answer this more honestly though i can give a top 5 in no particular order ? some are because i love them for them and some for association

• serge lutens ambre sultan
  • tom ford black orchid
  • issey miyake l'eau d'issey
  • diptyque philosykos
  • viktor & rolf flowebomb (intense memories....)

13. Do you like the smell of gasoline? yesss a million times yes.

TASTE

14. What food did you hate as a kid but like now? i was a weird kid that liked bitter veggies. hmmm, generally i hated spicy foods but i love them now....

15.  what food do you like to eat all by itself? clementine oranges. berries.

16.  You're cooking dinner for ten. What do you make? i make a call to a restaurant and get takeout. thai food !

Goggles is a funny word.  My parents are from Pakistan and over there they call eyeglasses goggles.  So my dad's always saying "Did you bring your goggles?"  and I think "Huh?"

I feel the same way about the coffee.  LOVE!

Dogs licking - OMG 100%!  I have to yell at Otis (my pug) every night to knock it off.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing