Scary Movies anyone?

Scary Movies anyone?

So i just saw The Conjuring, and i must say, SCARIEST movie i have ever seen! 

So i was wondering what the scariest movie you ladies have seen!? I'm not big into scary movies, being that i'm a huge scardy cat, but before i saw The Conjuring, Insidious was pretty scary to me! So what's your favorite scary movie??

Re: Scary Movies anyone?

No way!!! It was that scary! I love scary movies. I can honestly say I've seen them all and nothing scared me more than Insidious; I literally screamed and that never happens. But since now you say The Conjuring is scary, OMG, I so wanna see it. I thought it was gonna be dumb-scary. aaaahhhhh I'm now gonna check out the trailer.

(0) Hearts

It definitely was not a dumb scary. It's Legit scary! haha! I can't wait to check out Insidious 2! I'm curious cause the way the first one ended...

I can't seriously I hate when people try and make me watch scary movies. I watched Jeepers Creeper as a child... ever since then *shudders* anyways I couldn't even watch Beetlejuice that was so gross! I can watch anything, anything!  Just not scary.

Ugh I can't stand Jeepers Creepers! There is a truck on my road that looks like the big truck on the movie. I start thinking about the song everytime I drive by lol

(0) Hearts

OMG I would pee myself, not even kidding!

Aw. Jeepers Creepers freaks me out too! D:

Its just so freaking creepy!! Who takes someones eyes?!?!?!

Oh i know!! I watched it all by myself too! I saw it was on Tv, and my sister was off doing something but i had really wanted to see it! BAD idea! After watching something scary, everything freaks me out! 

My brother and his best friend were watching it so of course I had to see it too! I swear Iw as afraid to shower after that movie  I kept thinking he was going to come out the shower drain....

Ah i hate when i have to use the restroom and then i get creeped out thinking there is something behind the shower curtain! Which i why i never close it anymore!

We have a semi-clear wall... so sometimes I SWEAR I see something moving out of the corner of my eye....

Oh No! My dog totally freaks me out. I'll be home alone and she gets me all suddenly, stares at nothing, and growls.... Creepy!

(0) Hearts

I've heard that if its at a wall, especially, they're barking at insects :smileysad: which is worse!!!

Well thankfully it's not at a wall, she kinda stares into the dining room, then after a minute or two of growling she stops and lays back down on me. 

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure if that's even more creepy....

Probably is, But our house has been blessed and nothing creepy has ever happened besides that! 

I love horror/scary movies! Gore doesn't tend to bother me in the slightest any more (see too much of it in real life), the supernatural or suspenseful moves tend to get to me more, but I find them all fun! October tends to be my favorite month for TV, because there's so many good movies on! I love the entire Halloween series- definitely a tradition to watch the marathon every Halloween! Anything with a zombie in it makes me a happy camper as well.

A couple that scared me back in the day are the Ring and the Exorcist. Ju-on (Japanese version of The Grudge) scared the heck out of me. Sixth Sense also scared the heck out of grade-school-aged me.

(0) Hearts

The Ring is pretty Scary!! I totally love the Halloween marathons!! I watch them all the time, but never alone!! Haha! One more movie i find terribly scary is Shutter. I can never fully watch it without covering my eyes! Lol. 

I was just about to say The Ring!  That scared the bleep out of me because it was so, so creepy.  Super duper EXTRA creepy!  *shudder*

Human centipede. 

(0) Hearts

I watched that and I Found it so weird lol. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats