Scary Movies anyone?

So i just saw The Conjuring, and i must say, SCARIEST movie i have ever seen! 

So i was wondering what the scariest movie you ladies have seen!? I'm not big into scary movies, being that i'm a huge scardy cat, but before i saw The Conjuring, Insidious was pretty scary to me! So what's your favorite scary movie??

Re: Scary Movies anyone?

I haven't watched a single scary movie in my life - just because I know that it'll keep me up forever! Kudos to you for watching them despite the fear, just seeing pictures and trailers for that movie had me scared! :smileysurprised:

Maybe it's because I'm getting oold... or idk, but i cant watch scary movies anymore! i used to LOVE watching scary movies, and now I cant!!! 

The classics are obviously really good, but the last movies that had me jumping were Paranormal Activity. Just because it looks somewhat real, and yea.. Idk, i hate watching them now because i get scared thinking it can happen in real life now! :'(

I was bored to death through 95% of Paranormal Activity, and then the last 5 minutes of the movie came and scared the living Jesus out of me. I forced my ex-bf to sleep on the outside of our bed for months after that movie, so in case anything went to grab us, they'd grab him first :smileyvery-happy:

(0) Hearts

haha! honestly it wasnt even the first part that scared me! part 2 and three scared me to death!! i was dying! and i was watching it in pure daylight in my living room.... STILL SCARED!! >.<