arielaaaaaaaa

Scary Movies anyone?

So i just saw The Conjuring, and i must say, SCARIEST movie i have ever seen! 

So i was wondering what the scariest movie you ladies have seen!? I'm not big into scary movies, being that i'm a huge scardy cat, but before i saw The Conjuring, Insidious was pretty scary to me! So what's your favorite scary movie??

DesertRose0706

Re: Scary Movies anyone?

I don't get scared easily by movies now, but I remember being terrified of Jurassic Park when I was younger!  Actually, I think that is pretty scary still  lol

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha my parents took my sister to see that in theaters when she was like 4, she still gets nightmares every now and then about dinosaurs! She's 24! Lol

crayzeeRN

I loved the Jurassic Park movies! My brother and I were obsessed when we were little. I have to say, adult me is still pretty dang excited to hear that there is a Jurassic Park 4 coming out :smileyvery-happy:

nebel

Probably Hellraiser.  I hate ghost movies... HATE THEM.  I love 80's campy bad horror with lots of very obviously fake blood (Army of Darkness, Dead Alive, Reanimator)  but I don't really consider those scary.  Hellraiser i think is legitimately chilling and the makeup/special effects are INCREDIBLE.  I think modern movies really lose it with the SFX makeup because so much is CGI.

I can't even talk about scary movies without turning it to makeup, lol. 

arielaaaaaaaa

I hate ghost movies too! But what really gets me is when things pop out! Its happened a couple of times where I was holding the popcorn and something popped out and opps, Popcorn went everywhere!

nebel

Considering that most of the time Doctor Who is too scary for me, I don't even *try* to go see scary movies.  

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I love theatrical makeup, especially in horror movies and with zombies! The things they can do with makeup are absolutely amazing!

nebel

have you seen the TV show Face Off?  I am obsessed with it.  Competitive makeup? YES PLEASE.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to watch Face Off forever! I just love watching the commercials for it!

lolo01

Lol im too chicken to watch scary movies like that..idk i just had a bad experience before that scared the daylights out of me! The last scary movie *scary to me* (lol) was.. House on the End of the Street with Jennifer Lawerence. Fav scary movies would be the Saw Collections lol

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I totally love the Saw movies! I don't think I saw all of them though

lolo01

(0) Hearts

arielaaaaaaaa..you need to watch them missy :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 116 replies