YouAreAlways

Say something you cant say to their face

Feel free to vent things you wish you could say to someone, but would never.

I wish you could see how selfish and self centred you are being. 

marydiva

Re: Say something you cant say to their face

Tried to give a non-professional some photography advice and they responded with "You're just a kid, what do you know about cameras?"

Oh, ya know - I've only taken photo classes for two years and my photographs are only displayed in minor universities and galleries, NBD. I mean, the American Greeting Card company offered me a contract and all...but don't worry about it, I probably know almost nothing about photography. :smileyhappy: 

DandyLionFluff

[ Edited ]

To the people of this thread:

I don't have the words, or know the answers, but if you would let me, I would like to give you all a great big hug.

image.jpg

chupi

I wish I could tell some people they need to get mental help. It amazes me how many people lack self-awareness. As someone who suffers from mental illness, I think I am more in tune with other people being "off". There's still such a stigma attached to it and being labeled as "crazy".

I had a boss who was so utterly delusional. He thought everyone liked him and thought that people found him hilarious. He also thought that all these girls had crushes on him.

Candy357

Needed so baddly!!
Thank YOU!

Stop trying to talk to me and be my friend. YOU USED me to get ahead at work,threw me under the bus and then stopped talking to me AND now you are back?!?!
STOP, we are not friends, I was stupid to think we were.

Stop acting like you run the whole internet just because so many people
love your photo's. I KNOW you laugh at me and talk **bleep**. Because you do it to everyone else you talk to online too and then hang out with them acting like a friend. You are SO fake.

Stop acting like such a snob when you can't even wash your hands or flush the **bleep** toilet.Oh yes you are so **bleep** classy. EW

I want to tell everyone that NO she didn't help or donate any money to me at all.She used my name so nobody would hate her in the community making a lot of profit off this item. That I actually sold to her at 800 to help my cats, she sold it at 1,500 and kept it all. She is a HUGE liar and acts so innocent and sweet. She isn't. I kept screenshots of my paypal account as proof from December 2013 when this transaction was done. Also copies of her emails where she told me her plan telling me she would donate half the profit she made. She never did. I knew she wasn't going to and since the community doesn't like me already I let her use my name, since she is so loved in that place. I figured nobody would believe me anyway
so why bother.

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Ohhh... yes!!! I need this! The hubby is getting tired of hearing me complain about her!!!

You treat your husband like crap and all he does is try to love you. He does everything for you- from buying you a house, to supporting you financially (while you go out buying a brand new Audi and buying all high end designer brand clothing/shoes/purses to keep up with whomever), to doing everything he can to keep you happy. And you could care less about him or his feelings but you keep him around anyways.

You have gotten mean, rude, and you are always a huge drama queen. And who really registers for a birthday party? Not with presents but with suggestions of money to help pay for your student loans? Really? Are we your bank now??? We are all getting tired of you complaining about this or that and when you are in a bad mood, it ruins the entire night for us. Especially when you get upset at a friend for a stupid reason and make us choose sides, which we always refuse to. One day, we will choose a side and it will be all of us against you. You wonder why you have been invited to come out with us less and less? Thank goodness you are moving out of the city, we get to see less of you!

Nothing is ever your fault and you always blame him, us, or anyone/everyone for your problems in your life. Grow up and take some responsibility. You are never happy with anything and will never be happy if you keep this up and you are pushing everyone including your husband away. We all said that you were lucky to find someone like him and if you keep this up, he isn't going to stay around for long. Trust us, he has already talked to us about what to do with you. 

It is our fault to allow you to act like this and get away with it for so long. But it keeps getting worse and worse. Please change otherwise we can't be friends anymore! 

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

WhAt kind of people are you hanging out with????? Whoa!!!! I feel bad for her husband:smileysad: 

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

I wonder if she realizes how many women are out there looking high and low for a good man like that? It is only a matter of time...

comfyrock

Is she one of the Real Housewives?  Yeesh... The firm belief that she is entitled to all this and more is staggering.  Glad that you'll have some distance from her soon, Missie!

Missie772

Hahaha... no! But she sure acts like one! There are a few reality TV shows that filmed or have film in our area and she is always like I don't understand why they pick these people. She really wants to be on one. She causes enough drama for it! 

comfyrock

(0) Hearts

Those sorts are a drain on your energy; just so exhausting to be around.  Makes me want to hide under my rock. :smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

I like hiding under rocks. Then when I come out all the simple stuff is exciting! 

DandyLionFluff

And who really registers for a birthday party? Not with presents but with suggestions of money to help pay for your student loans? Really? Are we your bank now?

WOW!!!!

Missie772

[ Edited ]

Yeah, maybe that was a bit harsh... but we have kind of hinted at all of this but she doesn't care. One time her closest 3 friends sat down with her and had a talk about her behavior and listed out number by number what she did but it ended up making things worse for all of us and especially her husband. Poor guy. 

lilahtov

One more...this isn't a relationship thing, promise! Thank you all for hearing me out.

If you're not gonna respond to my message, don't turn your read receipts on! I knew you were passive aggressive, and I feel bullied by you as it is. Why ignore me when you've already torn me down? You may have broken me, but at least I only have one face. I have allowed myself to fear you for too long--I'm still afraid of you, but it's time to put my foot down. Something's gotta give, or I'm gone. 

leolion

I am very down to earth and usually speak my mind because I just can't usually hold it in, but there have been a couple times I have written letters.  All of you should give it a try sometime because, just like on here, you can get it all out in the right way without being interrupted and it may be better than holding it inside.  Sometimes writing or saying (directly to the person) what we feel can make things worse, but if it is someone toxic to you that you are ridding yourself of or that you need to make an impression on anyway, I say go for it.  The only problem is that usually by the time you feel the way you do, expressing it has no profound effect on the other person, but at least you may feel better.  I do sometimes hold back when it comes to my dad for various reasons.  I would be writing a novel if I got started on that...

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

This is very sound advice. Thank you!

dolceloure

I always thought that you were perfect for me in every way -- the way we could spend hours in each other's company and never get bored, the way we challenged each other and had incredible chemistry. The way you always put me on a pedestal and made me out to be some kind of queen in your eyes. You were perfect in every way except for that one little lie. Yes, "forgetting" to mention that you already had a girlfriend counts as a lie. It's no one's fault that you two were together when I moved there, but it is your fault that you never mentioned it and started to pursue me. I know now that you must have just felt torn at the time and needed to make up your mind. But you know what? You didn't do it fast enough. Keeping that info from me for a whole year is far too long. And I know that our religious/cultural differences were your ultimate reasons for not picking me. I guess I should be understanding of that - that you didn't want to put in the extra work to be with me - but you have no idea how much more it hurts, to know that I wasn't worth the trouble. And now that I'm 2,000+ miles away from you, I hate that I still think about you sometimes, wondering if you ever think of me. Wondering if you ever miss me.

lilahtov

I'm not sure if you're looking for a comment like this, but--eventually, you'll stop thinking about that person. "Fake it til you make it" couldn't apply more here...if you keep telling yourself they they don't matter, and that you owe them nothing, you will slowly begin to believe those things and see them as the truth. Stay strong, friend. <3

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I love this comment!!!  cognitive therapy! 

charpic

Yes, I know this is simply me holding grudges, and that I should forgive and forget.  I know you've been trying for the past few years to make up for it, and you've changed a lot.  However, I would die if I had to live with you for just another year.  Because of you, I grew up thinking it was normal for siblings to manipulate and hurt each other.  Because of you, I grew up with a ruined self-esteem.  Because of you, I can't even cry because it's been ingrained into me that crying will only bring more pain.  Last year, I tried so hard to stop hating your guts.  The result?  Every time I thought I could see past your sadistic childhood self, something would happen.  You'd blow up at me over the smallest things, and while you don't physically hit me anymore, you slam me with all the little irrelevant mistakes I've ever done and remind me that I'm worthless trash.  I was so tired of trying to not hate you that I just wanted to die.  I tried to do that on my own birthday.  You thought it was a joke when I told you I'd rather die than live with you.  It wasn't.  I tried, and if you stayed any longer, I would've tried again.  I hate you.  So there.  It's really a waste of my feelings, and I'd rather just not care, but I really do hate you, no matter how much you love me.  I'm just too tired of pretending that we get along. 

lilahtov

Listen, I'm happy that you're happy with her. I can honestly say that now. But just because you've changed and you've been faithful to her for a few years, doesn't make it AT ALL okay for you to have cheated on me. Or to have told me about your dates in great detail. Or for you to have cheated multiple times before finding her, and finally deciding that she was worth telling me about. Who the hell do you think you are? I don't care how sweet and loving you CAN be. I still know that, deep down, you remain a manipulative sociopath.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 157 replies
  • 657 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • itscarin
    • killahbabe
    • chupi
    • marydiva