Saturdays on BT Questions!

LCResz

Saturdays on BT Questions!

[ Edited ]

1. Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!"

2. How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession?

3. Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Did you like them?

4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted?

5. Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend?

EDITED TO ADD: for those who want to download all of the Sephora songs for free, on the home page scroll all the way to the bottom and click the links for Sephora Shares. There are some other things you can get, like apps for pics. It's fun stuff and it's all FREE! Yay!

hydee77

Re: Saturdays on BT Questions!

1. I visit BT everyday!  I really enjoy it.

2. They are comfortable with it, although they aren't aware of my entire arsenal.  I once drug my ex boyfriend into Sephora and he looked around in awe and said "Oh my..I had no idea.." Then he picked up a Dior eyeshadow palette and he asked inquisitively "Why does this cost $60?" lol

3. No I haven't, but I'll check them out!

4. I'm halfway between excited and mentally exhausted.  I already have it in my head what I want to get everyone.

5. I am guilty for eating Ho Hos for breakfast, well actually they are Swiss Cake Rolls since they don't make the official "Ho Hos" anymore. :smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

1.) The tab is open I would say  about 70% of the time.

2.) Mr. Husband is my biggest enabler. For instance, during the Sephors Loves VIBs promo bag in August I went to the store with the intention of picking up the KVD Ladybird palette, as it was just enough to cover getting the promo. Mr. Husband was with me and instead of leaving with one $36 palette, I also went home with the Pretty Rebel and Ariel Story Book palettes. $120+ worth of makeup when all I intended to get was the Ladybird... If it was in our budget he probably would tell me to buy the UD Vaults. Its sweet, but its really hard to talk yourself out of stuff when someone keeps putting more stuff in your basket.

3.) Nope, I didn't even know they had free songs.

4.) I am not really either. I don't get into Thanksgiving, and won't start Xmas mode till Turkey Day is over.

5. CUPCAKES! :3

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

My boyfriend usually doesn't enable me, but I remember I took him with me to get fragrance (it was 3x points in Jan/Feb, and he needed a new cologne) I was swatching different YSL lippies for future orders. He likes them on me, because well same reasons everyone loves them... but he likes the shades (the ones that work for me), and I don't need to reapply, and they don't get all over my drink, or cheeks... 

So in my basket I had a cologne for him, perfume for me, and the giant bottle of OH Truth Serum (he talked me into the bigger one-better deal). I look in my basket while checking out & I see 3 YSL lippies in there (the shades he liked the best) WTF... It was late Jan/early Feb, those 3 items alone made me hit VIB for the year & he wanted me to spend more money. When I told him how much they cost, he took 2 out. 

I took them all out... again saving for on-line purchases when theres a good promo :smileytongue: 

I think that's the only time he really tried to enabled me

roxystar4

1. BT is usually up (on a tab) so that I can access it easily. Im not always online/at my computer but the browser is up.

2. my husband likes it. I'm supportive of his kicks. but I'm not sure if he knows about the 3 boxes of items I have as backups in my closet / under my bed. LOL. He is super sweet though and sometimes if Im swatching items will ask me about it and what colors are what.  

Yesterday i showed him a new NARS item I picked up. And I was telling him about the beauty box #6 and said that people cant put in a drugstore item (and I couldnt think of one) and take out a NARS item .  When I was fumbling over a drugstore item, John (my husband) chimed in "like Maybelline".  I was so surprised :smileyhappy:

3. didnt know about the free songs

4. Im getting excited. I try not to do too much. I hope to visit my family this year

5. YES. Chocolate cake is yummy.

jellybean917

1. I almost always have BT up in a tab.

2. My fiance is a little confused by it and then tells me I don't need makeup because I'm pretty without it blahblahblah.

3. I was not aware of this! I'll have to look into these songs.

4. Already mentally exhausted. I'm still not sure when I can go to Cincinnati for the holidays, Luke's coming here for Thanksgiving, and who knows when he'll be moving here!

5. For breakfast, I like a slice of pie. Leftover birthday cake is sooo good for breakfast!

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

1. "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, cause the answer is no!" :smileywink: Except on the weekends, I'm always out & about, so I'll be leaving you ladies soon to go to NYC for the marathon. Prob won't be back until Monday evening. :smileysad: 

2. Eh, he learned about it a long time ago, we've been together for 8 years. He's fine with it as long as I pay the bills first :smileytongue: He does get a little annoyed if I'm spending too much time getting ready to go to his soccer game, or to a dive bar down the road. 

3. Nope, I use Spotify for all my music. I love following celebrity playlists, and sites like Refinery29, if Sephora was on Spotify, then I'd follow them

4. Already mentally exhausted. We just got over Halloween, when I went candy shopping, they had barely any Halloween stuff left, it was all Christmas... When they start so early, it kind of gets me out of the holiday mood. I like to celebrate one holiday at a time. 

5. Yes! But I don't really eat breakfast

NotCrocker

1. Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!"

I visit daily. Sephora is terrible for emails, so I need to make sure I get my Sephora news on time through you lovely ladies (and gents).

2. How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession?

He's accepting. I keep it contained.

3. Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Did you like them?

I haven't.

4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted?

I am looking forward to spending time with my family. 

5. Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend?

You can eat anything for breakfast. The joys of being an adult.

GGrace

1. everyday usually

2. they ignore it

3. Sephora offers free songs???

4. Mentally exhausted why must it start so early.

5. cookie dough

Kiki1517

1. Most days, but not always on weekends, almost never on sundays.
  2. Doesn't really care, he likes me looking nice :smileywink: until he sees a few too many boxes showing up. I'd rather him not know just how much I spend lol. Although his growing obsession with Rock Revival can give my beauty obsession a run for the money.
  3. No.
  4. I'm excited, I love the holidays. What I'm not excited for is cleaning up the mess afterwards as the parties are always hosted at my place and my in-laws kids are a tornado and a half.
  5. All the time! Ice creaaaaam. My friends are appalled at how much ice cream I can put away. Which is why the bf and I are finally trying to make time to hit the gym. I never go unless he accompanies me. I hate getting ogled :/ Wow, this turned into a whole other question lol!
ChicDabbler

1. Do you visit BT everyday? hahahaha...haha...ha....that would be a step down from my addiction
2. How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession? sssshhhh, they must not know.

3. Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Actually no, where can I find them?
4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted? strategizing. My brain is working very hard making up combinations of $50, figuring out what to buy when since some are LE or runs out faster than others etc.
5. Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend? What is this? are you spying on me?!?! *suspicious* I am currently eating an upside down apple honey cake....ok ok, just an ugly upside down honey cake cuz I picked off all the buttery sweet apples right after I flipped the cake and saw the steamy bubbly goodness when I made it days ago.

LCResz

@beautytester Let's just go with great minds think alike! I would be lying if I said I never had left over birthday cake for breakfast, or really any left over dessert, which is why we don't keep too many sweets in the house :smileywink:

LCResz

1. During the wek I visit when I can, but on the weekends I have my BT screen open all the time!

2. My hubby has come around to the world of beauty. He loves when I show him new shower stuff, he has become obsessed with oils he can use on his beard, and he even says, "You should save this empty bottle, you can put your samples in it." He wonders why there WASN'T a UPS package on out doorstep every day :smileywink:

3. I download the Marc Jacobs mix and the latest songs as well. They aren't anything I would have ever thought to listen to on my own, but some of it is Prety good, nice to have on in the background while I read product reviews.

4. I am excited for the sales. Already exhausted because I saddle myself with all the cooking (but I secretly love the stress and satisfaction of preparing an awesome meal that people oooooh and aaaaaah over).

5. I sometimes add vanilla ice cream to my coffee in the morning instead of just milk... And really, most breakfast foods are practically dessert if you drown them in syrup!

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I also downloaded the 2 apps - Beautiful Mess & Silk.  Silk is awesome, it reminds me of the spirograph I had as a kid. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • theramenlover