LCResz

Saturdays on BT Questions!

[ Edited ]

1. Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!"

2. How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession?

3. Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Did you like them?

4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted?

5. Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend?

EDITED TO ADD: for those who want to download all of the Sephora songs for free, on the home page scroll all the way to the bottom and click the links for Sephora Shares. There are some other things you can get, like apps for pics. It's fun stuff and it's all FREE! Yay!

properlylost

Re: Saturdays on BT Questions!

1. I visit when I think about it. I hadn't until a couple weeks ago and definitely find myself popping in a few times a day lately.
2. My husband doesn't care at all, he knows it makes me happy and that I won't go overboard with spending.
3. I never heard about it/explored it yet.
4. Gearing up because I've gotten most of my shopping done for family.
5. Yes, I love sweet croissants for breakfast and cinnamon rolls.

jojobe

1)  Fantastic question and I am on and off most of the day. I always have the page up in a tab on my laptop and when I am away from it I confess I pull it up on my phone browser...

2) How do they feel?? My husband asks how Sephora is tonight!! He is just glad I there is no chat feature or we may have a real problem.

3) I do not- Starbucks sends me weekly downloads too and I don't do them as I am too lazy.

4) I am physically exhausted and mentally gearing up. I try to have most of my shopping done by black Friday but some things I wait for until the 1st week of December then I have to make a run 4 days before Christmas because I shorted one of the kids and I try to keep the amount we spend even.

5) The only thing I eat for breakfast is dessert!!  Muhahahahaaaa- I make paleo chocolate muffins which are soooo good. My mom who is too lazy to make anything anymore pays me to send her some every other week. They are so yummy and good for me they don't give me that sugar high but satisfy the yum factor-

janinebt

1. 5 days a week :smileyhappy:.

2. They're very accepting of it and understand that it's something I'm passionate about :smileyhappy:.

3. I have not yet.

4. I'm always very excited for the holidays! I can't wait to start decorating. 

5. Sometimes. Generally fresh fruit with sorbet or ice cream. Oh and cheesecake. Yumm.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Loricaaa

1. Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!"
I just joined BT and am still figuring it out. I'm traveling like crazy for work right now, so I usually check it whenever I have the time (ahem, airports).

Ehhh my parents find it hilarious... single & don't have a roomie. Most of my friends work in the beauty/film industry, so they understand.

Whhaaa? Now I know! :smileyhappy:

4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted?

Excited!

Crepes (palacinke were I'm from) with Nutella. Mmmmhhhh. I usually like something sweet with my morning coffee. :smileyhappy:

6019812007_220b22f5d1_z.jpg

kalex

Every day.  I typically hop on to see what's new a few times a day for several minutes at a time.

My husband thinks it ridiculous and will occasionally gripe about how much "crap" I have or how much I spend.

I have not downloaded any.

Excited!  "Merry Christmas to me..."

Speaking of Christmas...  It's a family tradition to eat cookies and kringle for breakfast on Christmas morning.

anb0906

1. Every. Single. Day. All. The. Time.

2. Husband thinks I'm insane, and the UPS driver knows my name, where I work, and my car.

3. Nah. Pandora for me.

4. Mentally exhausted because it is the busiest time of the year at work, BUT I'm almost done Christmas shopping due to this.

5. Ummm, yes! Cheesecake Factory Carrot Cake Cheesecake. Orgasmic 

theramenlover

1. Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!" The latter....I check BT whenever I'm bored or am on the train/bus xD 
2. How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession? My family thinks it's ridiculous in terms of the amount of money I spend. My bf is mainly surprised that I wear makeup or that I own so much makeup considering how little I seem to wear. But he's pleased these days that he now knows where to shop for gifts during holidays/birthday xD 
3. Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Did you like them? I haven't! I've been meaning to...
4. Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted? I'm mentally exhausted but at the same time, I'm really happy since this is my favorite time of the year. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year. My favorite holidays :smileyhappy: I like the whole seasonal cheer! People genuinely tend to be in a better mood and that's always a good thing. 
5. Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend? I'm not huge on sweets and the most I do for breakfast that can be considered dessert-ish would be oatmeal with half a banana cut into it and a slight bit of honey mixed in. 

Titian06

1.  Do you visit BT everyday, only when it occurs to you, just on the weekends when you finally have time, or, "You mean do I ever LEAVE BT, 'cause the answer is no!"

Once or twice a day.

2.  How does your partner/family/roomie feel about your beauty obsession?

I don't think the cats mind.

Isabella in Sephora Box.JPG

Isabella in a Sephora box.

3.  Have you downloaded all the free songs Sephora offers? Did you like them?

No, I don't have a smart phone; nor do I have an "i" product.

4.  Now that the holiday season is really gearing up, are you excited or already mentally exhausted?

I'm looking forward to the annual craft shows.

5.  Ever have dessert for breakfast? If so, what do you recommend?

Well...since I eat fruit with breakfast and I also eat it for dessert...

anaa

(0) Hearts

Wow that's a gorgeous cat!

Meg82

1. A couple of times a day.  Sometimes on a day where I don't have much work to do (like today) i will set up camp in BT but on a day like yesterday when I had class and was going to a hockey game I barely checked in.

2. I think my family and friends are sort of gently amused.  I was super butch up until last May so I think this journey into femme-land has them a little confused but mostly they are happy that I am happy.  Though everyone is starting to worry about my spending (including me) which is why after this sale I'm giving my credit cards to my dad and going on a no-buy until I have post holiday gift cards.

3. I didn't know they were there but you bet your bippy I will be be downloading them all.

4. Can the answer be both? There are some unpleasant family politics going on right now and those are exhausting, but thinking about the holidays while ignoring family drama has me pretty psyched.

5. Pie!  Pie is totally a breakfast food.  There is fruit in it and everything.

jenpred

1) I usually pop in several times a day, lurking mostly :smileyhappy:

2) My dad doesn't really have an opinion, but my mom always tries to "suggest" better ways to spend my money lol

3) The last playlist I downloaded was the Marc Jacobs one - it was pretty awesome!

4) Mentally exhausted - soooo many people I have to shop for, and I can't decide on anything!!

5) I literally just had a Ding Dong for breakfast this morning haha

glossyguru

1) I visit BT everyday, maybe about 5 times on a weekday and I'm on here almost all the time on the weekends unless I'm doing something

2) My parents really don't care what I spend my money on, but they do make fun of me for it

3) no? I didn't know that they even existed lol

4) EXCITED!!!

5) Yes, I actually had tiramisu for breakfast this morning and it was awesome

spoiledbrat

@glossyguru - isn't tiramisu good for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks? sheezballs, i love that stuff! lucky you! :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

several times per day depending on my schedule but some days i unplug from the computer and my phone - do not visit on vaca

He thinks i should buy whatever i want; makeup, perfume, clothes, shoes and that i should spend more on myself :smileyhappy: He gets me gift cards so i will get what i want. He spoils me.

No, i did not know they had songs and i won't be downloading them.

Excited. Shopping done. Will start decorating the week of Thanskgiving.

Yes. Strawberry shortcake or rhubarb crisp. Yum.

SydBristow

I am on Sephora/BT all the time!  I love makeup and feel my friends at BT are the best to talk products, ideas and obsessions with!

Reluctant acceptance from hubby.  I need to be careful that I don't get too many deliveries each week from Sephora or I will hear about it.  Other people think I am obsessed, but for me, it's fun, creative/artistic, and I get to shop for a little something fun when I've had a stressful day.

What free songs?  LOL  :smileyhappy:

Already put a good dent in my holiday shopping, including for some difficult people to buy for.  :smileyhappy:

Not really, but some breakfast items seem like dessert, like French toast and waffles.  :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Dannyc - have fun at the marathon and we will miss you - my bro is 6'3" and looks like a bald Tom Cruise and i still don't know his start time! :smileywink:

JenBlush

1. I visit it every day even if I down respond or write everyday! This is my social media network! Lol specially since I don't have FB or anything.. Just instagram!

2. Everyone thinks I was tooo much money on makeup... I say... U can never have enough makeup

3. I never knew Sephora even offers free songs!

4. Im scared! I have so many things to purchase for everyone! Ahh

5. Um... Dessert yes. I have what hispanics call "pastelitos" which is pastries filled with guava, or guava and cheese, or coconut... Etc! There are so many Different kinds of breakfast desserts lol

BeautyJunkie325

[ Edited ]

1- I visit BT everyday of course :smileyhappy:

2- My dad doesn't understand why I use multiple cleansers, different moisturizers and the masks.  Don't ask him about the Glam Glow, it took days for him to stop teasing me about that. However, my mom is forever finding something else in Sephora that I need. 

3- I downloaded the Marc Jacobs songs. Those were good. 

4- I'm excited. I love decorating and shopping for the perfect present. 

5- for sure.  On a trip to Houston a year or so ago, I ate Blue Bell Cookies & Cream ice cream for breakfast.  For all the TX BTers you know how incredible it is.  For everyone else, it is the most amazing ice cream with real Oreos in it. Ahhhhhh......

spoiledbrat

@BeautyJunkie, i am not from Texas, but i know Blue Bell is awesome! My grannie introduced me to the line. Everything i have had from that brand is tasty! She lived in Cave-in-Rock. Blue Bell, clink clink!

BeautyJunkie325

There is nothing better than Blue Bell.  I also like their Banana Pudding ice cream...mmmmm.  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 65 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • hydee77
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • theramenlover