tinaaz

Saturday Random Questions!!

Since we all know we love random questions, here's my set for today. Hope you all have fun! :smileyvery-happy:

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion?

2. What's your favorite TV show?

3. Baths or showers?

4. Braids or ponytails?

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they?

Okay, here go my answers . . .

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion? I can never decide between Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. Both of their voices are deep, smooth, sexy . . . and those British accents *swoons*

2. What's your favorite TV show? SHERLOCK!!!!! See above-mentioned Benedict Cumberbatch. And yes, I am one of those terrifying obsessive fangirls, despite my attempts to control myself :smileyvery-happy:

3. Baths or showers? Showers.

4. Braids or ponytails? Braids. I'm really into fishtail braids right now, and I have a round face so I don't look very good with my hair scraped back into a ponytail.

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? Other than English I'm moderately good at Spanish. I would like to learn German, French, and/or Russian though (ambitious, I know :smileyvery-happy:)

jaimelove

Re: Saturday Random Questions!!

1) mmm. jude law. 

2) game of thrones, true blood, doctor who, broadchurch

3) bubble baths :smileyhappy:

4) if my hair is down, it's more than likely in a side braid. i don't cut it because i hate when it's not long enough for a side braid!

5) english. some spanish, some german, some japanese. but... only what little bits i can remember from high school, so pretty much just "hello, my name is..." haha. 

janinebt

(0) Hearts

1. I wouldn't call it sexy...but I think Morgan Freeman has a really soothing voice. Which must be why he does so much voice over work.

2. I have a ton. I watch far too many shows: True Blood, American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Girls, Orange Is The New Black, Oddities, Oddities SF, Best Ink, Too Young To Marry (new fav), and Ink Masters.

3. Showers, but I do love a nice bubble bath after a long day from time to time as a treat.

4. Ponytails usually, but there's just something about fishtail braids that are so gorgeous.

5. English and the spanish vocabulary of a 3 year old. I can pretty much just have an introductory conversation, ask for almost any sort of food/order in spanish (funny how that's the main thing I retained from spanish classes), and that sort of thing. Basically if I fell into Mexico I might have a good chance of getting around and not starving...but having a real conversation outside of that would be a fail.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
jaimelove

(0) Hearts

game of thrones! ugh. i love it. i am going to go crazy waiting for spring! 

and true blood... that finale! i'm pretty sure that they're just messing with our heads because NO EFFING WAY. pam will fix it. i just know it. or i'll never watch again! even if next year IS the final season. 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I think Jeremy Wade (River Monsters) has one of the most soothing voices on TV. :smileyvery-happy: Used to watch it before bed when I was staying at my grandparents helping them out.

FireSpinner

1. Tommy Flanagan ( plays Chibs on Sons of Anarchy)

Yummy :smileytongue: So hot and love his accent :smileyhappy:

2. Favourite TV Show?

Sons of Anarchy - it's the best show i have ever seen. well written, amazing acting, and tons of eyecandy (both motorcycles and guys lol)

3. Baths. I love the water. If I had a pool or was near a beach, you would never get me out of it. I swim as if i should live in water lol

4. Ponytail, cause i have to wear a hairnet at work everyday.

5. Exceedingly fluent in English, know a little french. Would love to learn Italian, Spanish and Finnish.

midnightangel

(0) Hearts

1. Meh...to my ears, my boyfriend has the sexiest voice. :smileywink:

2. The Twilight Zone, Star Trek (TOS & TNG), Frasier...I really liked The X Files when it was on. Modern faves are The Big Bang Theory and So You Think You Can Dance.

3. Showers...really nice, long ones that make you feel like a new person when you get out.

4. Both! I rocked both when I had long hair.

5. English & French fluently. A bunch of others not so fluently.

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

I love Star Trek too! TOS episodes are classic, although I do like the new JJ Abrams movies as well.

jenpred

(0) Hearts

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion?

Idris Elba - oh my goodness!

All-Time Favorite: The Wire (it ended, sadly :smileysad: )

Current Favorites: Breaking Bad, New Girl, Girls, anything on Bravo, Walking Dead, The League...way too many...

3. Baths or showers? Showers.

4. Braids or ponytails? Ponytails...I don't really know how to "do" hair, so I either let mine air dry or just throw it up in a ponytail.

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they?

Three. English, Romanian, and Spanish :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Have you watched Luther?

jenpred

(0) Hearts

Nooo, not yet! But it's at the top of my list on Netflix queue :smileyhappy: . I know I'm going to lose it when I start watching it!

dolceloure

[ Edited ]

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion? Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Rickman (it's like the same voice, I know, lol). And -- this is random -- but Pitbull, lol. I love a raspy male voice. Oh, and Chris Hemsworth! (though his appearance might be influencing my perception of his voice, heh. :smileytongue:
2. What's your favorite TV show? of the current shows: Sherlock, Mad Men, Project Runway. Old favorites: Frasier, Scrubs, Gilmore Girls
3. Baths or showers? I prefer baths but take more showers
4. Braids or ponytails? I prefer braids but lazily settle for ponytails
5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? English and Urdu are my native languages, but I also speak Spanish fluently. My French is decent (I got by with it in Switzerland and France!) I've also studied Arabic, Italian and Portuguese and I'm kind of...meh...at them, lol.  

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

Mmmm, Chris Hemsworth biceps :smileyhappy: And wow, that's a lot of languages! Very impressive!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Have you seen Benedict Cumberbatch do his Alan Rickman impression?  You can find various videos of it  - and I think he also did it on the Graham Norton Show

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Seen it and share it with all of my friends whenever Benedict Cumberbatch comes up in conversation. :smileywink:

Also, I <3 <3 <3 the Graham Norton Show!!

Nichole82

(0) Hearts

1. Heath Ledger!

2. I have so many favorites lol! It was the US version of the Office, but right now we are watching Teen Wolf on Hulu lol! Love it! :smileyhappy:

3. Showers mostly

4. Ponytails

5. English, some Spanish, fairly good with American Sign Language. My husband and I want to learn Latin, and Russian, too!

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

Have you seen Brokeback Mountain? Heath Ledger is yummy in it. :smileyhappy:

kimchikween

[ Edited ]

Oh, yes, Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch - is there an audio book that he's narrated??    More of a blue collar version - Jason Statham.

Not necessarily sexiest but very adorable - Chris O'Dowd

Current - Sherlock, Breaking Bad (so sad it's going to be over), Scandal, Big Bang Theory...Of the past - West Wing, Coupling (BBC original), MI-5 (Spooks), Torchwood, Gilmore Girls..so many :smileylol:

3. Baths or showers? Showers

4. Braids or ponytails? Don't really do either - ponytails when working out or needing keep hair out of face

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? Mostly English...my Korean is like 3rd grade level :smileyembarrassed:

Since there are so many Benedict Cumberbatch fans...have you see the Top Gear episode he was on?  He was so cute and kind of goofy..lurved it!

swfupload_3459824087164277768.jpg

tinaaz

Ooookay, I just watched that and now I'm even more in love with him, darn it :smileyhappy: He is just the most adorable person on the planet.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Heehee...yep!

tinaaz

(0) Hearts

I haven't seen it, but based from the photo and my adoration of all things Benedict Cumberbatch, I'll definitely check it out :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 47 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • janinebt
    • dolceloure
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl