tinaaz

Saturday Random Questions!!

Since we all know we love random questions, here's my set for today. Hope you all have fun! :smileyvery-happy:

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion?

2. What's your favorite TV show?

3. Baths or showers?

4. Braids or ponytails?

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they?

Okay, here go my answers . . .

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion? I can never decide between Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. Both of their voices are deep, smooth, sexy . . . and those British accents *swoons*

2. What's your favorite TV show? SHERLOCK!!!!! See above-mentioned Benedict Cumberbatch. And yes, I am one of those terrifying obsessive fangirls, despite my attempts to control myself :smileyvery-happy:

3. Baths or showers? Showers.

4. Braids or ponytails? Braids. I'm really into fishtail braids right now, and I have a round face so I don't look very good with my hair scraped back into a ponytail.

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? Other than English I'm moderately good at Spanish. I would like to learn German, French, and/or Russian though (ambitious, I know :smileyvery-happy:)

jellybean917

Re: Saturday Random Questions!!

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion?

Christian Bale

I have a new favorite each day! Today it's The League or Venture Brothers. Or Parks & Rec.

3. Baths or showers?

Showers

4. Braids or ponytails?

Ponytails. I'm terrible at braiding!

English, plus I can speak Spanish decently.

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Go Team Venture! XD

spacesuit

[ Edited ]

1. Honestly, voices do nothing for me :smileysad: I can't even identify celebrities by their voices unless it's a really iconic voice.

2. I just got into Storage Wars after watching a marathon with a sick friend. It's like Antiques Roadshow for a different audience, I love it.

3. Showers.

4. Neither are possible with my current hair length, lol.

5. I speak English as my first language and have studied Latin, Hebrew, Spanish, and Japanese, with uh... varying degrees of fluency. :smileyvery-happy: I was almost a linguistics major in college, but I didn't apply soon enough for a major change. I want to get back into learning Japanese though, it's a really interesting language.

beautylovingirl

1. David Beckham- That British Accent

2.It's between Everybody loves Raymond and The King of Queens

3.Showers

4.Neither

5.One but if I gone to long without eating my head begins to spin and I'm sure my voice gets demonized in someway and it's a totally different language even I don't know.:smileyvery-happy:

kalex

Sean Connery.  I would listen to him read the phone book.

Right now it's Boardwalk Empire.
3. Baths or showers?

Shower if I'm washing my hair.  Bath if I'm not.
4. Braids or ponytails?

Ponytail

Sort of 2.  English obviously and then a bit of Spanish.

nebel

Benedict Cumberbatch is a great choice! But I'm loyal to Sir Patrick Stewart!
2. What's your favorite TV show? Of all time is probably Star Trek TNG.  On currently is Doctor Who.  
3. Baths or showers? Baths! 
4. Braids or ponytails? Oh, I wish my hair were long enough for either!
5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they? I am, sadly, only fluent in English!  I speak an itsy bitsy bit of French and German.  I'm not very good at languages.

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Sir Patrick Stewart?!!!!   Why am I not surprised?  :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

1.) Jared padalecki all the way! he is my man!! gosh I love him so much :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

2.)Keeping up with the kardashians, America's next top model and finally Bad Girls club:Miami I also love food network and their show Eat.St

3.) Showers! I love cold showers, I know its weird but it is good my hair and skin and gives me a boost of energy!

4.) both, currently i'm growing my hair out so I don't really like putting my hair up except for bun's but for long hair I really like ponytails on long hair and I am fishtail braids look great too :smileyhappy:

5.) I only speak English but next year I would like to take Spanish courses :smileyhappy:

BeautyJunkie325

1- it's a toss up between Colin Farrell (love that Irish accent) and Harry Connick Jr.

2- that's hard, it would have to be either The Chew (amazing recipes), Grey's Anatomy or Big Bang Theory.

3- Baths in the winter and showers in the summer

4- ponytails

5- I'm fluent in English and sarcasm.  I took Spanish in high school and can pick up some words/phrases.  I'd love to learn Italian.

tinaaz

Ah, sarcasm. I am probably fluent in that too, although sometimes my humor is so dry that people don't even know it's humor . . . oh well :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

Hahaha sarcasm, that's awesome. I wish I had more of it, makes for great conversations :smileywink:

BeautyJunkie325

It's an art really.  

glossyguru

1) Oh gosh, I can't just pick ONE!

2) Brain Games

3) Showers

4) Ponytails

5) English and Spanish, dos languages

wingatprsct

1. What celebrity (male or female depending on you you're attracted to) has the sexiest voice in your opinion? I love to hear George Clooney but he doesn't do a lot of voice work.  Kathleen Turner has the best sexiest female voice.
2. What's your favorite TV show?  Modern Family 

3. Baths or showers?  Showers definitely

4. Braids or ponytails?  Neither

5. How many languages do you speak, and what are they?   English  I took a little French in high school and college, but not enough to be fluent.  I went to Paris and was completely dumbfounded!

Kiki1517

Vin Diesel and Ed Westwick.

Scandal, Walking Dead, The White Queen (I cried last episode, what a sap!), Parenthood
3. Baths or showers?

Shower to get clean, bath to relax.
4. Braids or ponytails?

Ponytails and buns...sooooo very impatient for my hair to grow out, I have to say it is going quickly though. My daughter gets all kinds of crazy braids though.

184184_382920731776217_936727627_n.jpg

English obviously and some Spanish. Would be fluent if I actually tried to speak it everyday, but I get embarrassed because I get so tongue tied.

tinaaz

They are gorgeous! I love the dresses :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Thanks, handy dandy diy :smileyvery-happy: Tutus are so expensive to buy, I started googling and headed straight to JoAnns lol.

beautylovingirl

Both of them are just so gorgeous!

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

They are absolutely beautiful!

Kiki1517

Thank you :smileyvery-happy: Everyone always thinks they are twins but they're cousins. 

NotCrocker

(0) Hearts

Oy, I can't even think of someone. I work in film, and one of my sound guys also does voicework and his voice is incredible. Deep, sexy.

Community is great. Love Sherlock, loved House, and lots of others.

3. Baths or showers?

Showers. Baths are a lot of work.

4. Braids or ponytails?

Ponytails. I have no ability to braid my own hair, I am not that coordinated.

French, English, Spanish and some functional Ukrainian and Sign Language.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 47 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • janinebt
    • dolceloure
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl