glossyguru

Saturday Questions!

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Let's kick off this weekend with some questions!

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate ___________

2) What always cheers you up?

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it?

5) Are you wearing socks right now?

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave?

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?

1) anything

2) Looking at my makeup

3) Brain Games

4) Yes, my wall is light purple and my desk lamp is plum purple

5) Nope

6) Always. Even if its not that good. And I also take the soap, sewing kit, shower cap, etc. I have a large drawer full of that stuff. I don't even use it (which is such a waste), I just take it because it's free.

7) Maybe once a month or once every two months.

dolceloure

Re: Saturday Questions!

[ Edited ]

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate any kind of crap. :smileytongue:

2) What always cheers you up? a glass of orange soda, watching Craig Ferguson or Graham Norton.

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be? Frasier; I would get along super well with all of the characters, lol

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? My couch cushions have a tiny bit of purple, my throw is purple, and I have a purple tapestry hanging up nearby that I got from Spain. 

5) Are you wearing socks right now? nope. I rarely wear socks

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave? Normally I don't b/c I just don't like their prdoucts...only once have I ever done that -- I stayed at this hotel in NYC once and they used Bath & Body Works products, aaand the maid gave me like a million of each when I asked for a couple extra (was staying with two other girls), so we were all like "Score!!!" and took them home, lol. Though this trip was a few years ago, I still have a couple mini bottles of lotion left -- that's how much extra she gave us!

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?  up til recently was only a couple times a year b/c I lived far from it, but now...every few weeks!

GGrace

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate ___________

negativity

2) What always cheers you up?

girls night in

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?

vampire diaries, the guys are gorgeous

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it?

nothing

5) Are you wearing socks right now?

no

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave?

yes

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store?

once a month

BeautyJunkie325

1- other peoples hang-ups

2- a hug and kiss from my nieces

3- Grey'a Anatomy or Big Bang Theory

4- looking around my BFF's guest room and see nothing.

5- nope, too hot in TX for socks

6- only if it's good

7- no less than once a month, I was just there yesterday :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

[ Edited ]

1. Negative attitudes, including your own!

2. My momma. A smile is only a phone call away :smileyhappy:. And pumpkin spice lattes. Always an instant pick-me-up.
3. Modern Family. I think they're all hilarious.
4. Purple notebook for my pathophysiology class!
5. Nope!
6. No, I'm super picky about my hair products. I have really damaged hair and I am working to get it back to being healthy!
7. Lately, not often. I'm in classes now so I'm online more than in store. Over the summer though I was there quite a few times.

:smileyhappy: Happy Saturday!

crayzeeRN

Lord, do I not miss patho. :smileyhappy: What is your major?

mpolansky

Physician Assistant! This is my second semester of patho so it's actually patho 2. Slowly getting through it! I was just about to ask yours but I see RN in your name so am I right to assume you're a nurse? :smileyhappy:

crayzeeRN

You got it :smileyhappy: I hope your classes go well this semester!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Thank you!!! They've been quite tough and I think that's why I've been spending so much here! Makeup seems to be my happy place so whenever I get a break from studying I find myself here. Means a lot :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

Love pumpkin spice lattes!!!! I haven't had one yet.  I like for the weather to be a little cooler to get the full effect.

mpolansky

Me too. They actually are selling the little make your own packets this year... I may pick some up. Curious to see whether they taste like the real thing!

malday

(0) Hearts

They had those last year too! Somebody gave me a box. They were good but not quite the same. You make them with milk, idk it seemed almost sweeter than a regular PSL.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Really?? That's good to know. I wonder if you could downplay the sweetness by not using a whole packet? I may have to try them now for pure curiosity reasons

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Gotta pick them up now, for sure!  Maybe I could add a little instant coffee, or more milk, if it's too sweet.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate negativity and pessimism.

2) What always cheers you up? A good cup of coffee/latte

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be? The hills

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? Nothing purple

5) Are you wearing socks right now? no

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave? Sometimes

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? Once in awhile, I like swatching things and seeing what the product looks like in person (if we do not have the tester already in the office)

<3 Melissa
wingatprsct

Oooooo.....I haven't seen those!  I live 45 min. from the nearest Starbucks so their coffee is a treat for me.  With the packets, I could make my own anytime!  BTW, I make my own pumpkin soup that is delicious. It's rich, creamy, and a little spicy.   Nobody else in my family likes pumpkin, so I get to eat it all by myself!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

oh my... if you don't mind could you send me the recipe??? That sounds right up my alley! Yum!

wingatprsct

Give me a few minutes to find it and I'll IM the recipe to you.

midnightangel

1) Abuse

2) Buster Keaton movies, dancing and rock & roll!

3) Star Trek TNG

4) My sister's ribbon for 7th place in trial trails (we have horses)

5) Actually no :smileysurprised:

6) Sometimes

7) It varies...maybe once every few weeks?

ilovetopurplefy

1. inconsiderate people

2. new makeup, nail polish, house music

3. Teen Wolf

4. My lanyard that has my school ID and my jump drive

5. Nope. I prefer going barefoot.

6. That stuff dries my hair out so I always bring mine

7. It depends. Sometimes I go 2-3 months without going to Sephora, then I realize out of the blue I need to go.

garnett

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate  any form of abuse.

2) What always cheers you up?  A new lipstick. 

3) If you were to be trapped inside a TV show for a month, which show would it be?  ELEMENTARY

4) Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? If so, what is it? The shirt I am wearing.

5) Are you wearing socks right now?  Nope!

6) Do you take the shampoo and conditioner from hotels when you leave?   Not usually

7) How often do you go to a Sephora store? Approx twice a month.

crayzeeRN

1) Fill in the Blank: Life is too short to tolerate anyone who doesn't making you feel good about yourself.

2) Caffeine? lol. Friends, Pixar Movies, chocolate, kittens.

3) Is it really messed up if I choose The Walking Dead? I won't get bitten, I promise.

4) *wildly looks around* My shirt, parts of my textbook I'm supposed to be studying, jellybeans.

5) Barefoot!

6) No, I usually bring my own too!

7) Maybe once a month or so, usually because I want to see something in person or swatch before buying it online.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 99 hearts
  • 36 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • kalex
    • prettyinpa
    • anaa
    • sephoralovex
    • malday