sephoralovex

Saturday Questions!

Well where did this week go? I woke up today and didn't even know it was the weekend. Probably because I work later today :smileysad: Any who, I thought I should do a Saturday question's post since I love these! :smileyhappy:

1. What are your plans for this weekend? or What have you done so far?

2. What was one beauty/fashion item you bought this week?

3. What are you looking forward to in August?

4. Do you like drinking water? or Do you prefer something else?

5. Favorite makeup tool?

My answers:

1. Well I work today and I'm off tomorrow, so I'm probably just going to lay around... haha.

2. I bought a few jewelry pieces on sale for a really good deal. Surprisingly, didn't buy any beauty products this week! But I might be speaking too soon...

3. I'm looking forward to moving to a new place.

4. I actually don't really like water. I do have to drink at least 8 cups a day (I make sure I do) But I would prefer apple juice over it. I don't drink soda or anything else.

5. Beauty Blender. I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it. I have totally forgotten about my foundation brushes since!

kalex

Re: Saturday Questions!

(0) Hearts

Somehow I missed this one!  Better late than never?

1 - My husband drove me out to some local out-of-the-way historical sites.  An old cemetery, one room cabin, and a single room jail.

2 - The Urban Decay "Melt" build your own palette.

3 - My first thought was school starting but I'm conflicted on this.  It depends on the day whether I'm dreading or looking forward to it!

4 - Some of you lovely ladies recently got me started on flavored Sparkling Water.  Love it!

5 - Beauty Blender!  

mafan

I missed this earlier but I'll answer it now anyway

We went to the Bon Jovi concert at Gillette Stadium.  It was great!

I broke my no-buy to get the Ariel mirror and perfume rollerball

Scuba diving lessons and tickets to see Pat Benetar twice!

I don't like drinking water as much as I should.  But I'm trying to drink more and cut back on my soda intake.  But my biggest drink is hot tea. (Earl Grey with lemon)

5. Favorite makeup tool?

Sephora airbrush travel set

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@ellevee09- Wasn't Turbo a cute movie?

ellevee09

1. Firehouse with hubby. Turbo with baby girl. Swimming with them both.

2. Some sephora items for my mother birthday.

3. My dads birthday. :smileyhappy:) I'm a true daddy's girl.

4. Im so happy that Honest Kids made a larger size of drink instead of those little pouches. My fave is Berry Berry Good Lemonade. 

5. All my brushes and beauty blenders.

beautylovingirl

1.What are your plans for this weekend? What have you done so far?  We went to the movies and saw "Turbo" such a cute movie and that 's what we were planning to do.

2.What was one beauty/fashion item you bought this week? Bobbi Brown Bellini eye palette and a pair of Michael Kors Aviator sunglasses- 83.00 (usually 126.00) Dior's Serum De'Rouge lip color

My B'day and school starting back.

4. Yes I love drinking water it's so good for you.

5. My favorite makeup tool is my MAC 217 blender brush. (AMAZING)!

michmo

1. What are your plans for this weekend? or What have you done so far?  I had to visit my inlaws today.  I wasn't happy about the 2.5 hour drive, but at least I did it.  Whenever I feel like my hubby owes me for something I tell him I deserve a trip to Sephora.  
2. What was one beauty/fashion item you bought this week?  I bought a new foundation and primer (Lorac) and an eyelash curler. 
3. What are you looking forward to in August?  Family time.  My husband has been gone all summer so I feel like I'm not enjoying it as much.  
4. Do you like drinking water? or Do you prefer something else?  I wish I did.  I struggle with it so badly.  I tend to add those drops (like mio) to water, which I know is not good for me but....
5. Favorite makeup tool?  Right now I'd say my new eyelash curler or brush set.  

nebel

1) Today was a day for errands! I did my grocery shopping and I picked up my dress for a wedding I'm in in October. It only has, oh, about two feet of extra fabric on the bottom that I'm gonna need to get hemmed. I'm super short :smileyhappy: Tomorrow: Dog rescue day!

2) I splurged on one of the Marc Jacobs eye palettes. Cannot WAIT for my sephora box to come!

3) My friends and I are going to go tubing on the delaware river in august. Super fun!

4) love water. Love seltzer water even more. I have a Soda Stream and make my own. I drink litres of bubbly water a day :smileyhappy:

5) I am not faithful to any beauty tools, really. I'll use q-tips or my fingers if I need to.

Meg82

It's all stats all the time in Megland though I did go out to dinner tonight w/the fam to celebrate my getting into grad school.  But tomorrow is an all day stats fest. :smileysad:    (I did find out I might be able to take a 4 day mini-class and still satisfy my school's stats requirement. that would mean an end to my daily pain and just mean four days of intense pain at the end of august.  i hope it works out, i'll trade 4 days for 3 more weeks anytime)

So many things...I think my favorite is my naked palatte

My stats class will be over (praise jesus) and I'm going to Chicago for a week.

I love water, but I also like lemonade and some other juices.  And Sangria, can't forget Sangria.

5. Favorite makeup tool

Um probably the brush that came with the naked palatte.  i love that it can sweep shadow across my lid evenly while getting a more precise line in the crease.

kenny

Not much, maybe cleaning and get some baking done.

I got Urban Decay eyeshadow in Last Call. It's a beautiful red, plum shade that I have been  wanting for ages.

Going on a cruise to Alaska with my mom and sister!

Yup, I love water. And since it's summer I love a margarita on a hot day :smileyhappy:
5. Favorite makeup tool?

My real techniques brush. Some of my favorites are the buffing brush, crease brush and eye detail

1930sbella

1. having friends over tonight

2. Disney Jasmine perfume, and I bought a BEAUTIFUL dress

3. I don't really know what going on in Augaust

4. I actually enjoy for the most part drinking water

5. I don't really have a favorite tool

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Oooh take a picture and show us the dress :smileyhappy:!

LCResz

1. Off to celebrate my dad's b-day, yay! Tomorrow will likely be a day in, since the weather's been so uncooperative.

2. Picked up the Sephora pick-your-own-samples bag at JCPenny but I haven't used anything from it yet.

3. School starts back up soon, and I can't wait to see my students!

4. I love water, I hate anything that uses artificial sweeteners because they all leave a terrible aftertaste in my case. I steer clear of sodas but I do like unsweetened iced tea whenever we go out to eat. Oh, and booze, lol.

5. I have terrible luck with brushes, hairs falling out and sticking to my face and clothes all the time. 

Titian06

1.  What are your plans for this weekend? or What have you done so far?  So far I've worked out, vacuumed, took out the trash/recycled, groomed the cats, and called my mom.  I've spent most of the day crocheting.  Tomorrow I'll work out again, do the laundry, and start another crochet project.  I'm not sure what else I'll be doing.

2.  What was one beauty/fashion item you bought this week?  Nothing, unless dental floss and mouth rinse counts.

3.  What are you looking forward to in August?  Taking my mom out for her birthday.

4.  Do you like drinking water? or Do you prefer something else?  It's about all I drink.

5.  Favorite makeup tool?  My fingers--they're free and always there when I need them.

prosopon

1.  Go shopping! Fun, fun!

2.  A cute black studded clutch.

3.  My cousin's wedding and a ladies night out.

4.  Detest water! I have to squirt flavors in it.  My favs are lemonade and sweet tea (from Mio)

5.  Don't have a favorite tool...looks like I need to check out the Shiseido eyelash curler :smileyhappy:

melissabt

1. What are your plans for this weekend? to go and find the sun! Its so cloudy and cold here. I plan to go more inland away from the coast, BBQ and go to the lake!

Shorts and new swim suits

3. What are you looking forward to in August? going to visit Seattle! I've been there several times, I just haven't been in about 15 years.

4. Do you like drinking water? Yep lots of it!

5. Favorite makeup tool? My big fluffy Sephora Collection Bronzer brush. I use it for powder and blush too. It blends the color beautifully.

<3 Melissa
Meg82

(0) Hearts

Seattle in the summer is so perfect.  I lived there for about six years and I miss the summers dreadfully.  August is the perfect time for a visit.

sephoralovex

I'm originally from Seattle! Beautiful place :smileyhappy:

melissabt

[ Edited ]

I love it there! I used to go up every summer when I was little and I miss it. I want to check out the coffee shops out there. We used to have Seattles Best in California but, it's hard to find:smileysad:

<3 Melissa
kimmi1115

I went to the neighbor's car wash fundraiser, so my car has had an awesome day so far lol.  I'm not sure what else I'll get into due to the weather.  I'm hoping it won't rain this evening so my parents, Lanndan, and I can roast hotdogs over the fire pit and play **bleep**.

Jumbo sizes of Redken Curvacious shampoo and conditioner

That is a good question lol.  Probably just more summer fun stuff before school starts back at the end of August.

I like water, especially in hot and humid weather.  I'll sometimes add flavor packets to it, too.

5. Favorite makeup tool?

My Eco Tools brushes!  They are soft, work very well, and I have had no shedding problems with them.  

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Eco Tools brushes are so affordable and nice :smileyhappy: My first mini brush set was actually from them!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • wendyomgwar
    • kimmi1115