Saturday Night Questions!

[ Edited ]

I know that right now, I am bored out of my mind. Right now, I'm sitting at my computer constantly refreshing BT and YouTube. Let's spice this night up with some questions!!!

1) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

2) What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them?

3) Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?

4) What's one thing that you've always wanted to know?

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc)

6) If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name?

7) What would be on your dream sandwich?

8) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?

My answers:

1) GREEN BEANS! Totally obsessed. I like them with a bit of sea salt and melted into butter. Nomnomnom.

2) Probably what they're wearing or their hair color.

3) I'm a skim girl.

4) The Krabby Patty Secret Formula

5) I've had my share of makeup disasters, but I don't think that i've ever used any non-makeup items as makeup.

6) Well, I think that GlossyGuru is a pretty good makeup superhero name! And I would have the power to fly. Flying would be pretty cool.

7) When I was little, there was this place down the street where you could customize your sandwich. I would always get a spicy chicken patty with nacho cheese on a toasted pretzel bun. Since I am now a vegetarian, I would probably have a spicy soy chicken patty instead.

8) French, it's such a beautiful and useful language! It would be a cool language to speak. Right now, I take Spanish in school. Still thinking about whether I should switch to French next year.

Re: Saturday Night Questions!

(0) Hearts

1.  If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

A salad which does not contain iceberg lettuce.

2.  What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them?

Either their face or their handshake (not everyone shakes hands).

3.  Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?

Soy plain unsweetened or Almond plan unsweetened.

4.  What's one thing that you've always wanted to know?

How to knit.

5.  Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc)

I don't think so.

6.  If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name?

I would be Wonder Woman with her Lasso of Truth

7.  What would be on your dream sandwich?

Something along the lines of PB&J (strawberry) on two huge chocolate chip cookie "sandwich" slices.  Don't forget to nuke for a few seconds to warm up.

8.  If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?

German.

Any combination of pasta, cheese, and tomatoes.

2) What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them?

Usually hair or outfit- i'm not good at recognizing faces, so I try to remember things about people that will help me pick them out later.

3) Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk? Cheating here- Almond milk!

4) What's one thing that you've always wanted to know? I'd love to be able to know all sorts of quantum physics and astrophysics answers- the type physicists will probably be arguing about for the remainder of human existence Smiley Happy

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc)  I don't think so! maybe when I was a kid

6) If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name?

Don't know about a name, but I know I'd want to fly!

Thick, crusty bread. Spicy mustard, Aged cheddar.  Ripe tomatoes.   Arugula.  Omnomnom

8) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?  Latin!

(0) Hearts

1) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? pizza...I *never* get sick of it!

2) What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them? with women -- their smile; with men -- their eyes

3) Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk? skim

4) What's one thing that you've always wanted to know? will I ever settle down and have the quiet married-with-kids life

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc) I don't think I ever have

6) If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name? I vaguely remember someone asking this once on here, and I've given this plenty of thought! Smiley Tongue I would have the same powers as Storm -- control the weather (I think it's poetic! lol). I'm having the hardest time coming up with a name though!

7) What would be on your dream sandwich? I just started making them! Tuna salad with pico de gallo (diced tomato, onion, jalapeno pepper, and a little lemon juice). It sounds like a weird combo, but I love the extra spice in my sandwich!

8) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be? I'm already fluent in Spanish and Urdu, but I'd love to be fluent in all the languages I've studied but haven't mastered yet: French, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic. I'm getting to be pretty decent at French, but the others are falling behind. Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

lol glossyguru you're adorable. Smiley LOL

Figured I'd answer these since I happen to be awake.

1) Sushi...or Mexican...or Italian. lol

2) Depends on the person...usually their gender.

3) Usually 1%

4) The technical side of music. It could be useful for building weird chords or creating unexpected time signatures.

5) Oh absolutely! I use an ink pen to fill in my eyebrows every day. Brow pencils just aren't dark or accurate enough for me.

I also use cornstarch baby powder instead of loose powder because it works better.

6) Flying would be awesome. Flying at supersonic speeds would be even better! No idea what my name would be though. I'd probably ask Stan Lee to create one for me.

7) A tuna salad one that I made from scratch.

8) Probably Latin or Irish Gaelic (je parle couramment le français  déjà)

(0) Hearts

1. dish or type of food? Maybe salads, because there's so much variation to them. 

2. Eyes. 

3. I don't drink milk, but my boyfriend has a glass of organic whole ever night before bed, so that's what I put in my coffee. Sometimes I'll have cream or 1/2 & 1/2 for cooking, so I'll use that. 

4. What/how animals think. There are so many times my dog gets whiny & needy & I have no clue what he wants! 

5. White Out as nail polish in middle school

6. I'd be able to teleport to anywhere anytime. 

7. grilled ham, hummus, and caramelized onion cheese on hearty bread. Yum, make this on the weekends Smiley Wink 

8. IDK, I'm already fluent in Ukrainian, maybe Spanish since it's increasing in the states. 

(0) Hearts

Pancakes.

Im not sure maybe if they are friendly or not.

doesn't matter to me

What existed before the big bang?

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc)

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY!!!!!!!! sensitive skin is not to be messed with.

FLYING, I just want to fly. name: oriole

egg salad sandwich with sprouts lettuce and onions. smelly and yummy 

Spanish, or Chinese.

(0) Hearts

1. french toast

2 their clothes

3. Skim or 1%

4.what dogs are thinking

5. oh no, i'd buy the cheapest makeup before i use anything weird on my face.

6. gonna have to come back with that answer

7. 2 pancakes with sausage in between

8. spanish

1) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  SOUP!  All kinds!  Especially soups that are made from scratch.  I have been known to eat it for breakfast. 

2) What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them?  Their eyes

3) Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk?  In coffee I want half and half.  ( I know, I'm bad)  Everything else gets Lactaid 2%.

I have always wanted to know what my cats are thinking or feeling.

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? Not that I can recall. 

6) If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name? My name would be VERITAS which is Latin for TRUTH.  I would be able to make people see reality- the absolute truth. 

I love mixed grilled veggies with fresh mozzarella and balsamic vinegar on a crisp roll or baguette.   Sometimes I like it with grilled chicken.

I am not Italian but I would love to learn the language.  I would love to spend time in Italy enjoying the food, wine, opera, art, etc.

1) Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi soup

2) Eyes/eyebrows. My pet peeve is unplucked eyebrows (sloppy ones, not beautiful strong ones like Lucy Hale)

3) I prefer skim, but my mom buys 2% because she thinks I need the fat.

4) How the mind works

5) In sixth grade, all the girls would use highlighters as nail polish

6) You have no idea how much I'm obsessed with superheros Smiley Happy right now, I'm going through a Green Arrow phase (thanks to CW's Arrow). I think its cool that he doesn't have any special powers, but he worked hard to survive and achieve his physical prowess

7) A simple PB & J (I love Panera's, on their kids menu)

8) Spanish, it would make the class so much easier

Smiley Happy great questions glossyguru

In case you haven't seen her.

swfupload_8069422264751371344.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oysters preferably raw.

I always notice, and remember, eye color.

I don't drink milk...ever.

Does life go on after death (as we know it)?

No.

I would have the power to make children feel safe and never cry out because of fear.

Dream sandwich, I've met my match.  Live near Philly and hoagies rock.

Any language other than English.  I've tried Italian, can understand it, can't really speak it.  I had a wonderful Italian grandmother who wanted to fit in, never spoke to me in Italian, always English.  Sorry I missed an opportunity there.

1) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lobster

I'm extremely detail oriented so I feel like I notice everything. From a distance I think I notice hair and then clothes. I feel like I can tell a good bit about people from their wardrobe. Where you shop, what your political views are, what you do in your spare time, who you hang out with,general stereotyping that often proves to be true.

Chocolate

How people justify what they do. Some excuses are bad enough they give me cancer. Everyone doesn't have to be a rocket scientist I just want a certain level of commonsense.

No my markers are more expensive than my makeup.

Well I think the ultimate power is always just being the main character. You won't die and if you do you will somehow be revived.

I guess though I would like some type of melee or magic power. I'll take Grimmjow's power. He basically has the form of a panther. Agile, strong, good fighter, and if all else fails he has rockets in his elbows!

Lobster, with a crab cake as the bun.

Japanese so I don't have to wait for subs

grimmjow.jpgNot a kitty you want to mess with....

Regarding #6 - Don't start watching or reading the Game of Thrones series.  You'll be devastated.

(0) Hearts

I won't! I only watch the news and cartoons! My statement mainly applies to fight oriented animes like Bleach , Fairy Tail, or Naruto. Sometimes it just applies to everybody. Even the Akatsuki (villains) come back in Naruto.

In things like Death Note everybody dies.......and you know they will you just don't want them to. 

Pasta. Especially with spicy marinara.

Clothes.  Hate to admit that I'm judgmental but if a person looks slutty or wears pj pants in public... we're probably not going to get along.

I don't drink milk anymore but I buy my family 1%.

One thing?  I have a list. Why are some women willing to be the "other woman"?  Why can't our country be run by common sense and not greed?  Why does my oldest son have to argue everything right down to whether he needs to change his underwear everyday?

I'm part of the white-out for French Tips back in high school club.

My name would be "Your Supreme Majesty" for no reason other than I got sick of hearing "Mom" the other day and told my kids to call me that instead.  I would like the ability to be invisible.

I could go for a Cuban right now.

8) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it

be?

Mandarin. What are they talking about while painting my toes?

[ Edited ]

1) Bacon, or pork chops, or lechon asado... Christmas cannot get here fast enough!

2) Their attire, how you choose to present yourself to the world speaks volumes as to who you are. 

3) Lactose-free skim milk.

4) Why aren't the classics read as much anymore?

5) We used to go through WiteOut like crazy because we'd do our nails in class Smiley Wink

6) I'd like to teleport everywhere, hopefully showing up in time to foil nefarious plots! I'd be Glimmer, out in the wink of an eye!

7) it would have bacon, cheese, more bacon, sun dried tomatoes, red onion, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and some baby greens all on toasted flaxseed bread. My husband and I make this our Sunday sandwich of choice.

8) I'd like to learn Russian and read Dostoyevsky in his mother tongue. Then there's French for Pierre Abelard... Or maybe Danish to read Kiekegaard... German would help with a lot of great writers too. Having read some books in Spanish and then their English translations, I realize that very few translators are good at matching the tone as well as the words.

1) If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Pizza

2) What's the first thing that you notice about others when you first meet them?  Their clothes, then eyes

3) Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk? 2%

4) What's one thing that you've always wanted to know?  How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, that and how many licks it really takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop

5) Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (markers, paint, etc)  Pomegranate for lip stain and white-out as nail polish

6) If you were a superhero, what would your power be and what would be your superhero name? Banging Brunette & I want telekinesis or teleportation.  Seriously being able to snap your fingers & have the telephone come to you or to be able to materialize anywhere in the world would rock.  

7) What would be on your dream sandwich?  I have 2 - There is a local restaurant that has a french dip type sandwich on Parmesan crusted bread (mmm) or a pulled pork bbq sandwich. 

8) If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?  Spanish would probably be the most useful, however I've always wanted to speak Italian.

(0) Hearts

I'm really bored to so I started playing Bubble Town and I'm in between BT and that.

1) Probably some sort of like...spring roll wrap? You know the kind with the rice paper? Yum. There's so many variations of them. 

2) Uhh I guess the strength of their handshake. 

3) Almond milk

4) What animals are thinking

5) Glitter glue 

6) I would love to be able to manipulate water rather it's small puddles or massive bodies of it. I guess my name would be Lady Seafoam or something fun like that. 

7) I love vegetarian sandwiches with avocado, red onions, fresh tomatoes, a good cheese, a yummy hot sauce...you know the works. 

8) Spanish for sure. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

RE #4 - Yes!  I would love to know what my dogs are thinking or better yet... communicate with them.  "Ariel, you've seen him everyday for 5 years.  He hasn't come over with an axe yet and I don't think he's going to.  Stop barking at him."

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • grimmjow.jpg
  • swfupload_8069422264751371344.jpg