tashalicious

Saturday Afternoon Questions :)

1. Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?

2. If you could try any job for a day, what would you like to try?

3. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?

4.  Can you walk well in high heels?

5. What is the one thing you wish everybody knew about you?

Apocalyptica

Re: Saturday Afternoon Questions :)

I'm gonna answer these even though it's Sunday today since I was super busy working yesterday and really tired last night. :smileyvery-happy:

1. Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? Introverted.

2. If you could try any job for a day, what would you like to try? Probably working at Disney World. Although I'd like to do it for more than just one day.

3. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? I try to plan ahead most of the time but I love doing things spontaneously too!

4. Can you walk well in high heels? I think so.

5. What is the one thing you wish everybody knew about you? That I'm a good person and friend. It's hard for me to make friends sometimes because I'm so shy.

jellybean917

I was a little busy yesterday and couldn't be on BT as much as I wanted. Weird how I started coming on here regularly at the beginning of July, and I already feel like I miss so much if I miss a day! Anyway, here goes:

Probably considered an introvert. I open up more with people I know well though.

A fashion designer.

I wish I could say be spontaneous, but I like planning. This will all be tested on me in September - my fiance and I are taking a vacation where we just start driving west. No plans, just driving (and spontaneity!)

4. Can you walk well in high heels?

Not anymore! I used to do pageants and I was better at walking in heels than flats.

I wish people knew I have changed. I was rather unhappy in high school and college, and probably not a very pleasant person to be around, since my self-confidence was so low. Now I'm learning a lot about myself and I feel like I am a better person.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

love your honeymoon idea!! what an adventure :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

Depends on the setting. I'd say I'm nice and happy in the middle.

Paramedic immediately popped into my head. Other ideas are professional athlete, owning my own cosmetics company, or food taster!! :smileyhappy:

99.9% of my job is spontaneous and out of my control (read: flying by the seat of my pants), so in real life, I like to have things planned out. Keeps me balanced.

Heh. Define "well." Depends on how tall the heels are :smileyvery-happy:

Hm not sure what to say for this one. I suppose I wish more people understood why I have such serious trust issues... but that is an unpleasant conversation not for this thread!! :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

1. Both, depending on the setting. I often am the  ice breaker/entertainer in groups where I'm comfortable.

2. Derek Hough's partner on Dancing With The Stars. Don't know if that's really a job, considering I think he is not just sex on a stick but a total walking-talking orgasm! (sorry if that's a little too graphic, might get bleeped, if so, the word starts with a Big O and is an infamous Nars Lip gloss and blush color - it's 7 letters and rhymes with.......SchmOrgasm.)

3. I try to plan, doesn't always work out though, partially depending on my brain power. Also, as they say, "When we make plans, God laughs."

4. Entered the world in 3" pumps.(Sorry Mom) Had over 100 pair of heels alone. Could climb the bleachers in high school with them on and even run in them. Just got my best friend a pen from Swarovski - the bottom half is black, top half is clear glass filled with clear Swarovski Crystals and it has a little black pump hanging from it. I Love It! Now I really need one too, it's stunning. You can check it out at Swarovski.com. It will have to wait until I recover from the 3x points promo here at Sephora.

5. Tough one. Well, I wish people could actually feel my intense feelings of love for rescued Greyhounds, mine and all the others out there (non-rescued too) This was getting out of control, been rewriting. How much I love to care for people and do things to make people smile and that I truly Love to see good things happen to good people and love to share in their joy. Gosh, I can't get my thoughts straight and words together right. My brain's too fried right now, this wasn't a great answer, sorry. Can't get it together. My brain hurts.

This was fun, sorry my answer's so long. Will come back and read everyone else's responses and maybe that will help inspire me find/ figure out a better, truer answer to

No 5.

Hope no typos, falling asleep. I'll check back in. Thanks for starting this. :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

OMG  you're adorable!!!  ^^^^^^

pinkonyx

EXTROVERT

GODIVA TASTE TESTER

PLAN, but maybe not in detail

YES! I actually have been wearing some sort of heel sense I was in middle school. As long as they are shaped right heels can be easy to walk in.

I AM SMART LADY!

wendyomgwar

1. Both, it depends on who I'm around and what the environment is.

2. I would LOVE to work as someone who decides what products Sephora sells, can you imagine how much makeup they get to try <3333

3. Somewhat detailed but then if it goes off track and is spontaneous I'm all good!

4. ... No lol

5. I'm a little crazy :smileyhappy: but in a good way.

jenpred

1. Definitely an introvert!

2. Marine biologist , forensic linguist, or airline stewardess!

3. I like both, but I tend to plan things out rather than do them on the fly.

4. After years of practice, yes I can!

5. That I am more complex than I come off. I tend to not engage as much because I just get so darn shy!

dolceloure

1. Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? so very introverted!

2. If you could try any job for a day, what would you like to try? cast member at Sephora. And I really would be there for a day. I'd probably get caught in the backroom rolling around in piles of sample packets and promptly get fired, lol.

3. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous? I like to be spontaneous sometimes, but for the most part I plan very meticulously. I love lists, color-coded charts and Venn diagrams.

4. Can you walk well in high heels? Not only that, I can ride a bike in my heels. (I don't recommend it...but I've done it a couple of times lol)

5. What is the one thing you wish everybody knew about you? I'm an acquired taste. :smileyhappy:

tashalicious

YOU ARE HILARIOUS!!  LOL

1930sbella

1. introvert

2. an archeoligist

3. I enjoy both. Planning and anticipating something is half the fun. Doing something spontaneously is also fun and exciting.

4. I can walk alright, I could be better :smileyhappy:. I tend to lean forward when I walk in heels.

5. I can be really shy, but often people think I am stuck up. Not my intentions, just the way I accidentally come across.

Ashleighx93

1. Extrovert. 

2. I would love to be an actress or a doctor. 

3. Both...but most of the time I like to have a plan. 

4. Yes. 

5. I wish they knew that I'm not as hard/spoiled/stuck up as I come off. I just don't trust people and have a guard up. And just because I don't have to have a job doesn't mean I'm not responsible or spoiled. 

DrWould

1. I used to be an extrovert but I think I'm becoming more introverted..

2. Make up artist for sure!

3. Plan, plan, plan! I always want to know things well in advance so I can be prepared. 

4. NO WAY. I wore heels two days ago and had to walk a little bit of a distance from my car to the party and my poor toes are so painfully blistered now! :smileysad: 

5. Nothing comes to mind!

Littlemermaid81

1. Mostly extrovert. I love talking to people and can talk forever but I also like my "me" time sometimes

2. Gourmet cake maker. I love me some cake!

3. Definitely plan things out. I've reserved national park hotels over a year in advance and recently reserved Gordon Ramsey's flagship rest in London for June.

4. As yet another member of the short club (5'3"), yes I can!

5. I can come off as a bit intense (OK really intense) and I think some people take that as being conceited or **bleep** but I don't mean to be. I have a hard time toning it down.

beautylovingirl

1. Both. I can have a conversation with just about anyone but there are times I have my introverted side.

2.Police Detective

3. For the most part detailed because I've had to keep doctor's on their schedule for so long.

4. Yes I can even run in them I've had to chase my little boy down at church before.

5.Nothing I can think of I'm pretty much an open book.

ashhay

When I was a kid, I loved the idea of being a detective! I use to always say I want to be a doctor and a detective....I know crazy!

mkupgk

Both

Being famous

Spontaneous

Yes

Dont judge a book by its cover

Esdee

1. Introvert with extrovert tendencies.  The more I get to know people, the more outgoing I become, but I still value my personal time & space!

2. I can only pick one?  At the moment, full-time actor, either TV or movie.  Though probably TV.

3. Definitely plan things out in detail.

4. Like a boss.  Really, you can hear me coming even on carpet, and at 5'1", *everything's* a high heel.

5. That when you hear from me almost constantly for a period of time, then I seem to drop off the face of the earth, it's not something you did, it's just me being me.

kalex

I'm a bit of both.  It really just depends on the situation and/or what mood I'm in that day.

I'd like to be one of those people that decorates model homes. 

I can be really "Type A" about some things (like having papers, my purse etc organized) but then other things (like what I'm going to do today or tomorrow) I prefer to "wing it". 

I can run in heels.

I'm really not as much of a bich (misspelled purposely obviously) as I often come across.  You know that expression on your face when you don't have an expression on at all?  My own mother told me that mine is bich.  I don't know what to do about this.

Meg82

Have you seen the youtube video about bichy resting face?  It's hilarious and definitely something I suffer from. Just search bichy resting face on youtube and you can find it  (obviously spell bichy properly)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • ashhay
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • janinebt