annonymous1

SEPHORA SECRET SANTA 2013

[ Edited ]

-, THIS POST IS BACK UP AND RUNNING, US ONLY! -

i decided to change a couple things, and i understand how some people wouldnt be Ok with sending addresses, so we will be using Elfster.com (thank you Jamielove!)

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/9256154/0ba979

the min is $35.00 and there is no max, so we at least will all have a 35$ present at our doors around xmas, whatever you want to add is fine, but we all have made elfster accounts with wishlist's-please pick a gift from the wishlist, whatever personal touch you want to add is fine, or if you want to add xmas ornaments or other xmas cute things you find by all means, but check with the person your giving them too, on elfster your allowed to ask anonymous questions to see what people would like, you can do this when you get someone assigned to you.

on elfster when you get assigned a person you can ask them questions annonymously, you can ask them if they'd like candy or a card etc. 

i have created this group for US only, if anyone else would like to do a canadian/international santa thats fine as well but i will keep this list for the US only.

the deadline to sign up is NOV 10th the day we get assigned to someone will be NOV 11 th, elfster will notify you by email,

we will have roughly a month (Until DEC. 9) to look for and buy the gift, they ideally will be sent out on the 9th.

on elfster, everyone will have to sign up and create an account, its free, from there you create a wish list and title it whatever you want, adding items that you would like your santa to see.

-MAKE SURE ON YOUR ACCOUNT INFO YOU ADD AN ADDRESS SO YOUR SANTA KNOWS WHERE TO SEND THE GIFT-

only the person who gets assigned to you gets to see your address, so its kept private from everyone else in the group :smileyhappy:

its fairly simple and fun so lets keep it that way!

thank you to everyone who participates i love the holidays :smileyhappy:

-as of Oct. 3rd i'm not changing any of the rules anymore, whatevers set is set, i understand we all vary in opinion but i need to keep this consistant, thank you guys- 

linda84

Re: SEPHORA SECRET SANTA 2013

I didn't participate in the exchange, but I'm curious, how did it go?

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Ok barely reading this... Got the email... But deadline says 15th... Fyi

annonymous1

the draw date was supposed to be the 15th but i figured we should do it now, the exchange is set for Dec 9

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

The gift should be sent out on the 9th or by the 9th?

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Ok cool!!! :smileyhappy: I'm excited!!! 

Candy357

YAY!!! :smileyhappy:

annonymous1

Ok so i drew the names, everyone should recieve an email shortly :smileyhappy: 

the gifts will be sent out on the 9th,

lets keep this timley and fun, dramafree <3

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

i called the elfster people and i clicked draw names so everyone check your emails i got my secret santa already :smileytongue:

sn22

(0) Hearts

I just got the email too!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

Got my email!

Also, you can just log in and click on the exchange. It will show you who you got. 

jennypoke

(0) Hearts

Hi!  Did anyone else not get an email notifying you of whose secret santa you are?  

annonymous1

its supposed to end today the 13th, so we will probably get an email tonight at midnight thats what it says on the website :smileyhappy: i'm so exicted for this 

sn22

(0) Hearts

Nope. Do you know when that is supposed to happen?

properandlovely

Glad I saw this just now! Very excited!!

IttyxBittyxMe

Er - some of the girls should probably be emailed/messaged to put stuff on their wishlists and to check their wishlists. Some of the items on some peoples lists are no longer available, sold out, or the link doesn't work. 

KellsBelles

(0) Hearts

Anyone have any "must haves" I need on there? Trying to stalk some sephora veterans for the best of the best!

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

The Urban Decay lipsticks and lip pencils are amazing if you haven't tried them yet!

IttyxBittyxMe

Seems like this is going to be fun! I can't wait!

Trying to convince my friend to join. She's a makeup noob noob (What ever is under noob if such a thing is possible), so this may be good for her. 

MakeupJunkie666

So excited for this!! :smileyhappy:

MissB417

This genuinely cheered me up. The Holiday season is gonna be kinda hard for me this year with lots of personal things going on. One thing I've totally missed is Secret santa-haven't done one since grade school. It would make happy to bring some cheer to someone this year. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's all I got!

Spoiler

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 77 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • theramenlover
    • annonymous1
    • lilyyy