beautylovingirl

SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Hello Ladies,

Because we all have the same problem with the addiction of Sephora this is the place to come and release your woes of all the money each of us have spent. So come  and feel free to be yourself.

P.S.- This one's for you crazeeRN:smileywink:

DrProducts

Re: SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

I might post this idea elsewhere, but I wondered . . . if we are Sephora Addicts, aka Sephora "Anonynous,"  then are you my S.I.S.----Sister in Sephora??

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Being Rouge has made me a total Sephora addict. (Yes I do wish Rougies would get something a bit more... but let's not get into that). But with free shipping I have gotten at least 1 Sephora box EVERY WEEK since I became Rouge. I am serious... I have a huge problem!!!

Note: some of it are presents for birthdays, graduations, and early Christmas shopping, etc... but most of it was for me... :smileysad:

manniface

You know you have a problem when you know about new promotions before sephora sends out emails and new products before they are on their "just arrived" section. 

CaitlinBrunson

I have the most "goo" than all my friends combined. Skincare is my passion but I don't have more than I need now that I have really started taking care of my skin. I do not buy a skincare product without properly sampling it first. Hair is similar. I don't need more than one heat protectant. Granted I have a lot of steps. I don't do them all the time, but if I want to fully glam out, I can. But makeup, fragrance, and nails... oh geeze. Having only one eye shadow or one blush just sounds insane to me. There are different colors, finishes, long-wearing, etc. And please introduce me to one girl who has never owned a lip product, because I really do not think that that exists! I def spent a lot more when I was experimenting. Now I generally know what looks good on me. But if I could have it my way, I would have a Sephora in my house. 

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

Awesome post Beautylovingirl :-D !. Cheers to all of us Sephora addicts !!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

Awwww, I just looked up my first order, in two days it will be my one-year anniversary with Sephora.  :smileyvery-happy:  I had been doing some research on how to take better care of my skin, which pretty much looked awful (it's incredibly dry and sun damaged).  My first purchase was DDG Alpha Beta pads.  I didn't get too crazy until more recently.  Veronika's "stash" posts with all the photos of people's collections made me feel like I needed to acquire more.  :smileyvery-happy:  Plus there are plenty of enabling posts on sales, holy grail products, great reviews, etc.

Now, there's definitely nothing that I "need" but I still have a great "want" list.  :smileyvery-happy:  I will need things as they run out but most of my stuff is pretty new. 

BabyD0LL1982

(0) Hearts

so, i just received my vib sale order, have one to be delivered tomorrow and i just put in another order just now. i need help.oh, and i was in sephora about 4 times this month and made purchases all 4 visits.horrible i tell ya!not really, i love all the stuff i've gotten and all these samples are perfect to add to christmas time gifts! i can't not go online an see what's going on, what goodies are available. and it all started up again when my sweetie bought me urban decay naked2 palette. :smileytongue:

areeba17

Oh Sephora! My addiction to you is borderline obsessive.  I visit the website everyday, add items to my "love" list, drop things into my checkout bag...and then physically go to the store to buy something else.  Live long Sephora addiction!

ginger304

my name is ginger and I am a Sephora addict..AND NO THANK YOU I DONT WANT ANY HELP( UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME GOOD LIPPIE RECOMENDATIONS!) LOL

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

But you'll always have help here like some YSL LIPPIE RECOMMENDATIONS:smileyvery-happy:

MermaidBarbie

LOL, I love this! :heart:

ginger304

hey as long as the bills get paid first why not treat myself 2 or 3 times a week??my hubby thinks its cute,so there is no one to discourage me..all my friends reap the benefits of samples and the products that I don't love,i don't like to do returns..so every one wins!!love my ups guy!!!!

MermaidBarbie

Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I'm a Sephora addict. My family tells me I have a problem, but I tell them that as long I am working and able to afford my bills and miscellaneous costs, I think Sephora is the solution. :womanwink:

beautylovingirl

I think that Sephora is very good therapy.:smileywink:

lovinglady

I only buy my make up at Sephora.  Before I "found" Sephora I shopped in the Dept. Stores Estee Lauder was one of my favorite brands but just too much on my face these days.  I always felt pressure to buy, and not everything I bought was satisfactory.  I must spend at least $1K or more on cosmetics, and Sephora has a wonderful return policy. They also are wonderful and helpful, and if you call them they are really good as well.  Not everything I buy at Sephora works but pretty much Bobbi Brown Blusher, Laura Mercier Eye Shadow, Amore Pacific skin care line, and MUFE concealer (mixed with 3 parts skin cream buffed into face as a very light foundation) are my staples.  Love the brushes I have bought at Sephora as well, my Hourglass foundation brush, Angle eyeliner brush and eye shadow brushes really are wonderful.  Yes, I spend a lot of money -- but I also return what does not work out for me and that is the reason I give my business to Sephora only.

spoiledbrat

the store director walks up to me and takes me around to the casst members and tells them to be extra good to me because i am one of their best customers - which is sweet and she is an angel, but i am a VIB so not the best customer

kalischro

I loveeee Sephora!!! I started shopping there last summer, and I just recently reached VIB status. Sadly the nearest Sephora is almost a 2 hour drive but I go on the site every day and constantly find things to add to my loves list. I am obsessed lol I am so excited though because I am going to Halifax in almost a week and I am buying so much product :smileytongue:

latinadiva

i'm such a sephora addict! i feel like every time i walk into sephora the employees are like you AGAIN!? does anyone else feel that way!?

heatherbee

But the good thing about having a Sephora addiction is that now that many of us are Rouge members, now we can only buy that ONE thing we needed instead of finding more items to fill the cart for free shipping!!  (especially important when being shipped to Hawaii)

CzaCee

and btw, I've made 3 Sephora orders last July 27 which should be on their way here in my country already.  and then come August 12 - 18 I'm planning on doing another major Sephora haul coz of the 3x pointsssssssss. so yea, almost $150-$200 alone would be spent on shipping for these 2-batch Sephora orders. heck that would've been enough to buy myself a Clarisonic!!! lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 162 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ginger304
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • marydiva