beautylovingirl

SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Hello Ladies,

Because we all have the same problem with the addiction of Sephora this is the place to come and release your woes of all the money each of us have spent. So come  and feel free to be yourself.

P.S.- This one's for you crazeeRN:smileywink:

CzaCee

Re: SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Sending some love for this "enabler" thread all the way from the Philippines! :smileyhappy: Since there's no Sephora in my country, I had to order my Sephora items on the US site then have it shipped to a US-based forwarding company which in turn will send my Sephora goodies from the US to the Philippines, then I have to shell out some $50-$100 just for that forwarding service ( which really makes me wanna cry because that could've equaled to two products already. :smileysad: ) coz I really have no choice but to do my Sephora shopping this way. lol. I badly wanna live in the US coz shopping there is so much crazzzzzzzyyyyyy fun. ughh. soon. lol.

so yea, and oh, i forgot to mention. I'm Czarina and I'm definitely a Sephora addict! I feeel like I'm on some kind of a long distance relationship with Sephora. It's hard but I just gotta suck it up because I love Sephora like thattttttttt! :smileyhappy:

P.S. oh and this also applies to Nordstrom. Sephora and Nordstrom both take away all my moneyyyyyyyy. and i'm cool with that, i guess. lol. :smileyhappy:

turtle1185

Oi, its barely August and I just put in another order. I've ordered something nearly every month since I joined Sephora.com back in late 2010. At least some of the packages were care packages I had shipped directly to my little sister who is away at University. But still...so much! I've had friends come over and ask for "insert random beauty product" and I'll tell them its in the cupboard. They'll open the cupboard and stand stock still for at least a full minute gazing at all the product I have. It's a **bleep** good thing my husband & I have seperate bathrooms lol.

beautylovingirl

@sephoramusthave- Buy on sista, Buy on :smileyhappy: AMEN!

marydiva

Hello, my name is Mary and I am a Sephora addict! I spend roughly $800 dollars on makeup a year and I'm only seventeen. The most I've spent at Sephora in a single month was $600 and that was when I was only 14! I constantly browse their site and adding things to my shopping list. I have ridiculous amounts of makeup, alot of which I never use. I don't really want help though XD I'm okay with being addicted to Sephora.

sephoramusthave

Pffftttt. I agree with crayzeeRN----there are FAR worse things I could be addicted to. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, and I don't buy my beauty stuff on credit. So if I want a **bleep** lipstick, even if I have 30+, y'all best step aside and lemme at it! :smileyvery-happy:

buzzbee3

Lol!!! I'm the same way!! Everyone has to treat themselves somehow. Skincare addict here..... well I think of it more as an investment for the future :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

*high five*

I'm a skincare addict too! But I LOVE everything, and will get to it when I get to it lol!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Your very welcome I'm here for ya!:smileytongue:

beautylovingirl

Fellow Addicts:

You may be judged by others but you'll never be judged here this a place where we can encourage you to buy more so you won't feel so bad for what you've already gotten. Only a positive approach is used here:smileytongue:

onomotopoeia9

Thanks for the encouragement!

crayzeeRN

Hah, it won't take much encouragement to get THIS girl to buy makeup :smileyvery-happy:

The way I see, there are far worse things we could be addicted to! I make pretty healthy choices for myself as a whole, which I'm pretty proud of. And because of my recent (~2 years or so) addiction to makeup/skincare, my skin has absolutely never looked better. I'm to the point where I can go out of the house without makeup and not cringe!

Hugs all around, ladies :smileyhappy: (and gents, if there's any present!)

onomotopoeia9

Hi fellow sephora addicts! Like @titian06 wrote, I'm not sure whether or not I really want help... This is a pretty tough spot lol

Titian06

Hello, my name is Titian, and I am a Sephora Addict!  I'm not sure I really want help.

arielaaaaaaaa

I love this thread! Sephora is just amazing. The amount of money i've spent this year is already ridiculous i'm participating in Starletta's No Buy Summer thread!! When my mom saw i had the Sephora IPhone Case she was like "OMG don't you think you have a problem." Lol!!!

wingatprsct

Hello, my name is Betty and I am a Sephora Addict!  It's a good thing thar I live 45 minutes from the nearest Sephora store.  However, having access online 24 hours a day is like an alcoholic living in a liquor store!  I filled up my shopping cart today (enough for free shipping) and realized I really only needed one item on the list and I could wait until Monday when I go to Sephora to get it.  I deleted my shopping cart!  Am I on the road to recovery?  Definitely not!  But I was proud of my will-power for today.  I may not be that strong tomorrow.  I do have my free shipping for items under $50 coupon!

I'm so glad there are others here to share in my affliction!

starletta8

I didn't realize the depth of my habit until I went to an event today and all of the cast members knew me by name since I'm in there all the time.

(Truth be told, I try to support my local SiJCP because I adore literally having a Sephora like a mile from my home and literally along my mini-commute. I'm paranoid that store goes away for a few reasons, so I'm just doing my part...)

kd006

I love when people know who I am when I walk into a store! That's how it is at ulta for me.. It's just closer for me so if I want something right away I'll just swing by ulta and pick it up. You always get better service when they know who you are! :smileyhappy:

But that does mean you have a serious addiction and you possibly need help.. Welcome to help.. Enablers R Us. We will send you on the wrong road to recovery :smileytongue:

starletta8

Or hooked up with samples! LOL.

It's great because they know I'm not there to be sketchy- and if I'm wandering around, I'm not trying to steal anything. I hate being followed around in the other stores near me because it takes me a few minutes- and a few times past an item- to make a decision.

kd006

Yeah! Everytime i'm in any makeup store, even if it's drugstore, I pretty much walk by it, take a glance, and if i'm still thinking about it after I'm looking at other things, then I know I want it.. So I go back, and then I think.. Do i really need this? Really? Then walk away and i'm like NO i need this! So I buy it lol. Vicious cycle isn't it? But then I look like someone who is going to stuff it into my bag lol... but that's totally not like me.

starletta8

Plus, my local store is in a low-volume location, so I figure every little bit helps. So happy that they now have the full Shiseido line so that as I run out of things, I can just go there for the replacement!

kd006

(0) Hearts

I actually haven't tried any shiseido products but I want to try their bb cream

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 160 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ginger304