beautylovingirl

SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

Hello Ladies,

Because we all have the same problem with the addiction of Sephora this is the place to come and release your woes of all the money each of us have spent. So come  and feel free to be yourself.

P.S.- This one's for you crazeeRN:smileywink:

starletta8

Re: SAA/ AKA: SEPHORA ADDICTS ANONYMOUS

(0) Hearts

That's one thing I can't offer any help with- they're all too dark and yellow for me. Like pretty much all of the other BB creams I've tried.

beautylovingirl

Me? No I would never do that.:smileyvery-happy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Just adding the picture to let you see some of the Lorac blushes on sale:Lorac Blush Sale.jpg

MoreGun89

Sephora Addicts Anonymous AKA Enablers R Us :smileywink:

beautylovingirl

Sorry to have to do this girls but Lorac is having 50% off on their blush on their website: lorac.com (Not really sorry just thought it sounded good):smileytongue:

kd006

Enabler! :smileytongue:

starletta8

It's ok girls... I'll look at it for everyone because I'm not a blush person.

crayzeeRN

We appreciate that :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

Seriously, I've got mild rosacea on my cheeks that inevitably pokes through foundation, concealer, you name it.  I call it my natural rosy cheeks- so it literally takes 10-15 years for me to see pan on a single blush!!

poemelyric

LOL!  I love Sephora so much, I don't shop anywhere else unless I have no choice!  I love building up points.  If i'm broke and need a staple or the product is unavailable (like with Nars Exclusive colors), I ebay but 98% of the time, it's Sephora.

MoreGun89

Thanks ladies for being awesome!  Totally addicted on the border of obsession, but it keeps me busy and that's what's important!

Daniela1387

Hello my name is Daniela and I am a Sephora addict. Not only that but when I think I'm going to get it a rest I go on youtube and look up reviews or tutorials which makes me want to go back to Sephora to buy more stuff. Its a vicious cycle vicious I say lol! I almost cant wait until Black Friday and the Christmas season just to have an excuse to buy more stuff.

LolaVal

I totally agree with colorobsession!  I get so excited reading what everyone is trying and doing research on new items that you guys recommended.  My shopping list keeps getting longer and longer!!!   

sephoralovex

Yes, so glad to have you all BT around! My makeup addiction really started to kick in when I was 15 and I will be forever addicted! Haha. No shame I tell ya. 

beautylovingirl

I'm so glad I have fellow addicts like all of you!:smileyhappy:

colorobsession

Haha BT definitely does not help the addiction :-) I get so much more excited about trying new things after I've spent a little while posting and reading things here.

beautylovingirl

@kd006- Hey that's sounds like a realty good motto in the making:smileytongue:........ If you can't quit it admit it......

beautylovingirl

@JenBlush and kd006- Hello girls your addiction is a common problem with all of us. So glad you came:smileyhappy:

kd006

At least we can admit it... even if we aren't willing to quit it! haha.

JenBlush

Rehab is for quitters! And I'm definitely not one to quit! Therefore i will forever be a Makeupholic!

kd006

Hi, I'm Kayla, and I SERIOUSLY am a sephora addict... But I LOVE every minute of it! :smileyhappy:

It's so addicting to just go online and look at all the products that are best sellers or the editors choice or top products for specific brands and read reviews and talk to all my girls on BT about products I love and products that didn't work out for me!

I'm an addict.. and I don't even want help :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 161 hearts
  • 35 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ginger304
    • sephoralovex
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa