Rumored Naked 3?

[ Edited ]

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon Smiley Tongue 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

upload_4430330147267606293.jpg

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does Smiley Tongue 

Thoughts? 

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

Hey Dannyc,

The more I see this post the more I want to stick my hands through the screen to grab it lol !!. 

meeeee toooooo! I seriously cannot wait for it to come out! 

(0) Hearts

My first reaction when I seen these colours was like.. :-O I was just in awe of how gorgeous they are. I've never quite seen shades like this before. I've also never seen brands doing a ' rose neutral ' which to me is a new approach to neutral shades. 

(0) Hearts

I have a funny feeling this will come out on black friday

(0) Hearts

I doubt it. A. Sephora isn't doing a % off deal for Black Friday, just a few door busters. B. UD usually releases new items exclusively to their site. Then a few weeks later other retailers like Sephora, Ulta, Macy's & websites get stock. 

If you don't want to wait, get it from UD as soon as it's released. 

Now I've seen swatches and the actual shades, I really want this palette! I've found pink-toned nudes compliment my skin so well (Sin and Toasted are my most used in the original), I just can't wait for it to come out!

(0) Hearts

the swatches look really pretty & only one of the shades looks like it will have a lot of fallout. Sometimes UD likes to throw in too many glitter shades, so I'm glad there will only be one. 

Got an email today from UD that says it's coming soon and to be sure to sign up for first notice when it's available. Although since I got this email, I can probably be sure that I'll get the release notice. Now I'm going to stalk my email box....

I've seen the swatches and they're pretty, but I think my LM Artist's Palette is more sophisticated and wearable than this one will be.  I'll be passing on it, at least for the immediate future.

xsparkage just posted a 13 minute video on youtube with live swatches Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

saw it, love it even more! 

UD just put this on Facebook.  They are suppose to be all rose tone hues. 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

Drools.... mmmmm them colors are gorgeous just like that !. I hope the boyfriend remembers that for Valentines !!!

It so pretty it's official I'm getting it!

(0) Hearts

ughhh they look so beautiful but so red toned Smiley Sad Rosy / plummy shadows tend to make me look ill or like I have bruising around my eyes so I'm going to pass on this one.

I'm obsessed! I love pinks, and these are all so beautiful! 

Beautiful! But not enough mattes. Smiley Sad

Agreed.

But I'm probably gonna get it anyway.

(why is there no "sheepish" emoticon?)

(0) Hearts

Lol!!! My thoughts exactly! Smiley Very Happy I'm really liking all these rose tones...

*gasp* that's so beautiful.  I wasn't interested in this at all until you posted this gorgeous photo!

(0) Hearts

These are pretty & don't look like the same colors that I've seen on other sites.   I love the rose hues. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments