DTalksAll

Rumored Naked 3?

[ Edited ]

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon :smileytongue: 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

upload_4430330147267606293.jpg

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does :smileytongue: 

Thoughts? 

IttyxBittyxMe

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

(0) Hearts

The week after I get paid...Looks like I'll have to save up some money just in case!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I think once they reveal the date it's going to be released on I think I'll mark my calendar and phone and start a countdown!

katief241981

(0) Hearts

Ok, I LOVE my Naked palette. But I just don't find a huge difference between them.  Not sure if such subtle differences are worth another purchase.  Although, who am I kidding, I will probably cave :smileywink:

lyravega

Colors are pretty, I just wish they are ALL matte!

lyravega

At this point I'm HUNGRY for a nice, big, all matte palette with COLORS, not basics and neutrals! I still hope somebody will finally come out with it... Ahhh, a girl can dream, I guess :smileyhappy:

CaitlinBrunson

Urban Decay is obviously trying to milk the Naked line for all of its worth. I'm not a huge fan of glitter/shimmer. I'm sure they'll come out with a Naked Matte at some point. I'm getting impatient with it too. 

kittichick

Right? I'm getting frustrated with all the shimmer everywhere.

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Yep, me too!

starletta8

I've always been one of the last no-Naked holdouts on this forum.  Never liked them, didn't understand the hype...

... but dang, I really like this one.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I don't have any of the Naked palettes and had no interest in them either.  I don't care for neutrals that are too grey and I've got other neutral palettes that I like.

But the colors in this one actually have me interested.  I know someone mentioned that it's the same brush as in palette 1.  But it's useful to remember that not everyone has all the palettes and you don't always want to travel with all of them.  I think a brush, if it's decent, is much nicer in a palette this size and much nicer than those sponge things they add to palettes that only make a mess.

ladymeag

Only the Naked Basics is all matte (and even then, in my opinion, the lightest shade isn't truly matte but close enough for most.) Naked 1, 2, and it looks like 3 are between 60 and 75 percent shimmer shades. 

sbowden

(0) Hearts

Very interesting, seems like Urban Decay knows exactly how to drain my bank account... 

ayen85

[ Edited ]

urban decay are u kidding me?! I just bought the vice2 palette but this is too hard to pass up! i need this! 

Missie772

[ Edited ]

You know when you are a Sephora Addict when you dream about makeup.

I had a dream about the Naked 3 coming out and I rushed to the store to buy 3 of them (1 for me and my sisters) and I literally almost in a fight with someone at Sephora over my getting 3 of the Naked 3 palettes because by the time she got there, it had sold out. She tried taking one out of my basket and I started screaming and tried taking a swing at her... 

I woke up so upset before I realized that it was a dream. Why am I so violent about makeup in dreamland??? If it would have happened in real life, I would have just given her one and ordered it online to get a great promo code. Lol!

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Lol!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

HA! That's hilarious. 

Do you think Sephora will have it right away in store/on-line. Usually UD likes to release things on their site & make everyone else wait a bit. 

jellybean917

LOL! Dreamland is a great place for telling people off, even when you'd never do it in real life :smileyhappy:

melisa16

(0) Hearts

upload_5819308920049920982.jpgwheeconfetti

I found some swatches of the palette online. Eh seems repetitive colors.

sephoralovex

Colors don't interest me much. Even looking at the pictures above I'm not excited for this palette. Is it just me or? Lol, probably just me. I'm fine with the Naked, Naked 2, and Naked Basics.

solveig

(0) Hearts

I was mildly interested in this palette before, but after seeing the swatches I'll pass. I am seeing three brown shades that are very close in tone and intensity, so why would you need all three? That, and shades 4 & 7 are very similar (judging form the swatch). They could have added a light beige-grey or a good taupe color to break the pink-ness of the palette down a little bit.

jenpred

(0) Hearts

Ermahgerd! Gorgeous!! I don't own Naked 1 or 2, but this will definitely be mine!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 212 replies
  • 237 hearts
  • 97 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki