DTalksAll

Rumored Naked 3?

[ Edited ]

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon :smileytongue: 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

upload_4430330147267606293.jpg

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does :smileytongue: 

Thoughts? 

hipquest

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

I hope this is true! I have both 1 and 2 but always have to take a couple or five purples when I travel. I love the look of this set, it would certainly lighten my load.

thesupergirl

December 8! Why the 7th is my birthday! Now i know what I want! Definitely getting this!

glossyguru

One of my good friend's birthday is on December 7th as well! We always make fun of her for celebrating Pearl Harbor Day lol. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Lol, it took my grand father 8 years to realize that my birthday was on Pearl Harbor !

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

It looks nice, and I'd buy it if there actually is one, but I do think that Naked 1 and Naked 2 were enough...

linda84

(0) Hearts

These are beautiful colors! Am I the only one, though, that wishes there had been only 1 NAKED??? I feel it would have been more exclusive, more coveted. How many more are they going to make?! I do LOVE the original, and use it all the time.

IttyxBittyxMe

[ Edited ]

Eh.

I can't say Im all that impressed. It looks pretty but if this is another palette with mostly light colored shimmers, and the mattes are to light for my skin tone I may pass. 

Im I still waiting on a NAKED basics thats a little more WOC friendly.

ilovetopurplefy

I'd really wish that Urban Decay would make an all matte Naked palette. We their customers have been asking for one since Naked came out because not everyone can wear the shimmery/sparkly shades due to allergies or other reasons. Plus an all matte Naked palette would complement the other ones wonderfully. Oh well. I'll be buying this one anyway even though I own 1 and 2.

IttyxBittyxMe

They would have to be gorgeous, and dark enough for me, matte shades for me to buy an all matte palette. I love shimmer, I can do glitter to given the right day, but I feel shimmer is a little more...easy. And I think that's why I love my Lorac Pro palette over my NAKED 1 palette as it has an even number of matte and shimmers and I can use all the colors without them looking ashy on my skin. 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

@ilovetopurplefy. You mean Naked Basics?

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1458157

ps. Yeah, I can wear shimmer but I hate glitters, which is the only reason why I've been staying away from Naked palettes so far.

ilovetopurplefy

@beautytester Naked Basics doesn't work for everyone. It was only suited toward light skin tones. I have dark skin so it looked really ashy on me. They need to make a full size matte Naked palette that everyone of all skin tones can use. They'd sell out so quickly!

ChicDabbler

Ah I see I see, that make sense. Maybe you can try Stila's matte palette? I tried Basics but didn't like it cuz they are all cool matte, it would be interesting if they made a matte version of naked1 and naked 2, then I might actually be tempted....

ilovetopurplefy

(0) Hearts

@beautytester Thanks for the suggestion! I'm on a no-buy until the RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday collection launches ( I NEED those lipsticks!!!!) and the Sephora gift card in December. I'm not doing the 20% off sale even though I want some formula X polishes because it won't take off much from them. I just bought some MAC stuff, some things from Sephora, and Sleek stuff  the past two weeks so I'm waiting a little bit. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas.

sephoramusthave

I think that UD is just being smart. From a business standpoint, they know that people are gaga over the naked line so they are milking it for all its worth. And I'm sure if this palette is real and released that it will do very well.

I only own the naked basics so I am not naked-ed out yet. I would like the original but I've been putting it off since I really do have plenty of neutrals.

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I'm sure there is a Naked 3 on the horizon, but some of those look like renamed colors from 1, 2 and basic.  Mugshot look like Verve, Trick like Half Baked, Buzz like Sin, **bleep** like Naked.  

ashleynne

I think if this is a real palette I'm definitely going to like it way better than the others! These are my type of colors. The other two palettes missed mark for me because they didn't go very well with my very fair skin tone.

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

I love number one and two, but I always add a little rose/pink colour above my transition colour.  I can see this one being added to my collection easily.

SydBristow

Whoa...and just last night I swore I wouldn't get any more eye shadows until 2017 or I hit pans, whichever comes first....  :smileywink:  I think I would have to have this one though!

ragdoll4mom

I haven't bought any of the Naked palettes because most of the colors have been too dark or not a shade I wear.  No. 3 has more colors that I would wear.  Will have to check it out even though I need more eye shadows like I need a hole in the head.

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I dont own any of the naked palettes but I might have to get this one

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I am a huge UD fan, and I have Vice, and both Nakeds.  I tend to use the 1st Naked more...even though so many prefer the 2nd.  I will most likely get this one as I like the purples and pinks...I just love nuetrals.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 212 replies
  • 237 hearts
  • 97 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki