DTalksAll

Rumored Naked 3?

[ Edited ]

*** EDIT *** as mentioned in the comments below. Urban Decay has confirmed a Naked 3 palette that will be available soon :smileytongue: 

So a few weeks ago, I read a post on Refinery29 about supposed "leaked" pictures of a rumored Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Everyone quickly brushed it off as being a fake.... UNTIL... Urban Decay started taking posts down on Instagram and forums. Now there's a supposed December 8th release date. 

upload_4430330147267606293.jpg

I said no more eyeshadow palettes, until I use my original Vice more. I don't use the basics palette, but love Naked 1 & 2. I'm sure I'll be purchasing this as soon as it comes out, if it does :smileytongue: 

Thoughts? 

knadala

Re: Rumored Naked 3?

(0) Hearts

I know UD keeps coming out with Naked palettes and at first I'm like, I already have enough UD shadows, but then I just keep getting sucked in. I guess I love collecting palettes and looking at them almost as much as using them. I know neutrals are going to be used eventually so I don't feel like I'm wasting my money, it is just going to take me forever since I have soooo many neutral palettes.

But most likely, I'm buying this palette when it comes out, LOL.

LadyInWhite

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info.  I have to admit, given that this is probably part of the permanent collection, I'll pass until after I've seen swatches and paid off all of my holiday bills.  That said, I've really been into neutrals that aren't *quite* brown or black, especially for smoky eyes, so this should be a fun palette for me.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

Oh that looks gorgeous.  I own Naked 1 and I was going to buy Naked 2 at the 20% off sale, but maybe I'll hold out for Naked 3.

veronika23

Wow!  Thanks for sharing!  I might just have to get this one. lol

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

Omg this is gorgeous! the shades look like they range from purple to gold to brown which will be amazing if it comes out around the holidays, i love dust & buzz and strange <3

if this is real it is def. on my wishlist for the holidays

thanks for this info dannyc i had no idea this was even going around

gtichick

(0) Hearts

Danny, I just ordered the basics and its coming today- why don't you use it? Its my first high end palette since I only recently started wearing eye shadow, and I'm worried I won't love it. For what its worth I really only wear light neutrals/browns and I have literally no idea how to blend so I only wear one color at a time.

mpolansky

Everyone has different preferences. I use the basics palette every single day and have for the past 6+ months. Even when I use other palettes or shadows I find that the basics has great blending colors and staples. Matte shadows are great for everyday in my opinion.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

you are all making me want to play with my basics more... :smileytongue: 

garnett

(0) Hearts

I'm with yhou on that mpolansky.  The Naked Basics is my go to even though I own Naked 1 and 2.  I much prefer matte shadows for daytime/business wear.  

beethousand

(0) Hearts

I had bought and returned the Naked Basics palette previously because the one I got  before irritated my eyes and made them burn - I think I got a defective one. I recently repurchased it, and I've been wearing it quite a lot. It's a great palette to just put together a quick contoured eye with, and I think it's a wonderful staple.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

because it's all matte & boring. I can't make the shades work well together for me. They are fine if I mix them other palettes, but I prefer to use just one palette for my eye looks. When I travel I like to take just one or two palettes. When I get ready in the morning I like to have just one palette out for ease & simplicity. It's just personal preference. 

clarks18

(0) Hearts

It wouldn't let me reply directly to you dannyc, I do agree with you it is nice that they are not just boring browns but I think that you only need so many nudes in your collection.  They can always be mixed with each other to achieve a different color.  I am a fan of color but not a huge fan of the Vice 2.  I think that has too many bold shadows and not enough matte shades to highlight and such with.  Not enough selection to create an amazing look.  I am just extremely picky about my palettes!  I am making myself sound like a huge snob.  This palette is just not for me.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

LOL! I feel you. I'm picky too, which is why I really don't own too many palettes. I have a few pro pans from MAC that I built & all the nakeds, original Vice, and a few quads from various brands. 

lilyyy

These look like all the same colors again. Pass.

clarks18

Oh my gosh make it stop!  I am done with all the Naked items from UD.  They need to come up with a new idea.

I have seen these pictures floating around now for a few weeks on different makeup blogs I follow.  I really hope this is just a rumor.  I feel like UD is beating a dead horse with all this Naked business.  I want to see different palettes from UD with more color and more variety!  Different size palettes with a good mix of mattes, and shimmers, with light and dark colors.  Enough with the nudes.

That is my rant for the day! 

ashleynne

(0) Hearts

I definitely have to agree with you!!! When are the naked palette's going to stop? Not that I don't like them, but time for a new marketing strategy. The way they are going the whole line is going to turn "naked". Soon we're going to be up to naked palette #5 or #7. 

ChicDabbler

Lol, what? You mean aside from 3 Naked eyeshadow palettes, a Naked face palette, a Naked bb cream, Naked gloss, Naked nail polish, you don't want *more* Naked? but there's so much potential! I mean, we haven't even gotten to the Naked eyeliner, blush, perfume, haircare, toothpaste, tanning products......

It looks nice, altho if I were to get a Naked palette, I'd prob end up getting the original. I ordered Basic and it's just not my type. But for now, there are too many other pretty palettes that catches my eyes for me to go Naked.

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

It's a good thing I can control my laughter in the library, because your list cracked me up!  :smileyvery-happy:

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]

Vice just came out with color. 

I like the nudes! And I like nudes that are more than just a boring brown... the hints of purple & pinks are nice twist, blackheart looks to be reddish brown & it looks like there are 3 mattes in there. 

I don't really use mattes, maybe a few here in there, but I never go "Ooooo! I'm going for mattes today" 

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Wow  this is interesting.... Can't wait to see what happens with this!!!

buzzbee3

I think it might be legit. I have a friend in the beauty industry who said Urban Decay told them to keep their eyes open for a special happening in December. I really hope it's true! I'm loving all the pinks and purples!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 212 replies
  • 237 hearts
  • 97 in conversation
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki