Carmen241986

Rest In Peace Olivia Wise :-)

So tonight on the news, I heard that Olivia Wise a 16 yr old girl with brain cancer just passed away. She had sung Katy Perry's Roar recently and was even contacted by Katy Perry herself. It brought tears to my eyes because she went too soon. Such a beautiful girl and great voice too. I just wanted to share with you all. 

Olivia may you be free of the pain and suffering that was you've gone through in life. Your forever in a paradise far above us all. Rest In peace !

kssweetheart

Re: Rest In Peace Olivia Wise :-)

I'm really glad that you posted this. I recently lost my Dad and it's been pretty rough. I cannot imagine losing a child/sister/friend at such a young age. I will keep her family in my prayers, I firmly believe that they will feel the benefits of all of our prayers and well wishes. Very kind of you to post this.

MermaidBarbie

I'm so sorry about your loss, hon. We're here for you.

Carmen241986

Ahh feels good to see the support here !

Carmen241986

Hey girl, I'm so sorry to hear about your father !. I can't imagine how tough it must be for you to be without him. It's definitely a trying time for her family I am sure of that. Thank you !, I have a huge heart and stuff like this affects me emotionally. My jaw almost dropped when I heard it. It was like as if someone close to me passed !. 

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Roar and so when I first heard about her doing it and being able to get Katy Perry's attention it warmed me up. However hearing of her passing was just hard not to get a bit emotional over. I wish that she didn't have to go through the suffering that she did. 

MermaidBarbie

Awe.... RIP, Olivia. :smileysad:

LuckyWinter

Awhhh :smileysad: So sad

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 4 in conversation