cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Reminder to our Fantastic BT Community!

Hello all of you great Beauty Talker's!

I wanted to let you know that we all (Keely, Melissa, Janine, Mia and I) TRULY appreciate what great contributors and topics you all come up with! Sharing our Beauty Tips and Favorites and  Recommendations are so fun with all of you to take part in it with us! 

While we are a bit more strict on postings that go up on Beauty Talk (I included a link to guidelines below)

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/m-p/21/highlight/true#...

We do have a bit more leniency in The Lounge with links and topics (within reason!) That being said we appreciate all of you being kind to one another and above all, having RESPECT for one anothers thoughts and opinions. That IS of course one our Sephora values we have here! 😉

That is the great thing about a community, all sorts of different values and opinions coming together! 🙂 So please keep in mind that having respect for one another's postings, thoughts and ideas is extremely important to us in keeping the happy vibe and balance we have currently going! No need to be rude or judgemental but embrace your fellow makeup lovers thoughts and ideals! 

Thank you all!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Anonymous Insider

Re: Reminder to our Fantastic BT Community!

I haven't been on in a few days, so I'm a little lost as to what all has happened.  As long as everyone has sorted whatever has happened out and are happy now, that is all that matters.  🙂

I've been a member of this forum for over a year now, and I absolutely love it!  It is a nice escape from school stress, and I have learned so much from everyone here.  Although I have not met any of you in person,  I consider all of your to be very close friends.  If only other forums and social media outlets were likes this one.  I think the online world would be less chaotic, then.

I also strongly reiterate the fact that if you cannot abide by the rules you will be banned from posting in our community if necessary.  

So please keep Respect for ALL at the top of your priority list when participating! Sometimes we all need a little reminder! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

This also includes appropriateness of topics, posts and messages we send to one another.  😉

Thank you all!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hello All, 

Please keep in mind that going forward we will begin moderating the posts more in depth. If needed, we will begin banning any posts that are not appropriate subject related or if necessary,anything UN-Cosmetics related. As always, our top priority is cosmetics and beauty and we will begin to refrain from other topics to keep the peace and substance of our community boards should we have to come to that point.

Thank you for your understanding and for your respect for all.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

😉

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for the reminder, Diana!  We have a great community of friends here & I love to see how helpful and interactive everyone is!  We certainly appreciate, respect, and value everyones opinions & advice.  Our diversity and experiences is what makes this community THRIVE!!  Thanks ladies & gents 😉

xo, Mia

Well said! Thank you for posting this; I totally agree with the reminder to be kind and tolerant (and to stay on topic). I also always liked the "We love / We don't love" section...and the reminder not to "scream" thoughts via caps lock (because that's always how I read such posts, even if that was not the intention).

Yay links! It was definitely difficult describing or explaining some things without links.

Hehahaha, I peeked at the guidelines and I'm definitely guilty of being verbose sometimes. Now I keep it short (mainly cuz I got tired/lazy of repeating my advice).

Well said!  Thank you for being a great moderator!  We all enjoy the board very much.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing