bananachoox3

Rediscovery

[ Edited ]

Since I'm doing no buy for March, I've been going into my storage and rediscovering my old loves. I can't believe how many Mac lipsticks I own. Some even look the same shade. I've been switching between these everyday. These are the ones I've been loving. Have you rediscover/discover any old/new products recently?

DSC05753.JPG

DSC05745.JPG

helpful

Re: Rediscovery

What is the top middle coral-ish shade called? I am a sucker for all things coral. :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

ME TOO. Heard that Mac has a new lipstick that is a coral coming out in April watch out for that! That shade is Coral Bliss. Perfect name.

helpful

I'm definitely going to need to get my hands on that!  :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

kiki----How do you like those flower beauty lipsticks? Been wanting to get some myself.

dianabt

Your shades all look like mine! I have the same shades of pinks and nudes in nearly every brand. I just love them! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I love these shades even if they're the same color but different brand. lol and I heard from my Mac store that new lippies are coming out just in time for summer! The session I'm planning to take is called Baking Beauties. Sounds like great color!

Kiki1517

I just did my first Back 2 Mac (is that good or bad?! I need to stop!) and picked up Sweet Pink, loooove its kinda sheer so it reminds me of a gloss without being sticky! Not really a fan of lipgloss. I wanted Gel, but they were out :smileysad: I wish they had a wider range of Mattes, so I've been using NYX as well.IMG_20130315_200210-1.jpg

veevali

I agree with drrragon, that photo is somehow super awesome to look at. I've always wanted to try mac lipticks, any suggestions/faves?

bananachoox3

It depends what color group do you like? I love love Mac lipsticks, they smell good to me. LOL

but out of those, the one I've been loving is Peach Blossom. A really nice color for spring. Its the first lipstick from second row on the left side of the picture. I believe. LOL

drrragon

LOL yeah could you post a bigger version of that photo?  would you mind if I used it as desktop wallpaper?

sephoramusthave

Yeeesssssssssss. Every time I go on a no buy I rediscover things and wonder why I ever put it down in the first place! Lately, I've been obsessing over my TheBalm and the beautiful palette and my urban decay book of shadows palette, been wearing the absinthe color lately out of that (bright emerald green). :smileyvery-happy:

I LOVE your collection!!! Pfftt.....I would rather have a bunch of lipsticks in similar colors that I know I will use and use up then a bunch of different colors that I never reach for, so its not bad to have more of the same!!!

bananachoox3

LOLLLLLL oh drrragon. Go ahead and use that picture. Might as well print it out and frame it.

drrragon

[ Edited ]

@bananachoo -- is that a Too Faced La Creme lipstick I see in there?  what a pretty shade!

for some reason that photo of your lippies is really cool to look at :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

Yuppp thats Spice Spice Baby. Love that shade so gorgeous. LOL really? Thanks No photo skills here at all.

drrragon

haha i've been meaning to start a thread called "shopping your stash" ever since I tried cutting back on purchases....well done bananachoo!

for me once I finally organized my makeup better (so as to do an inventory) I was shocked at how many individual eyeshadows I owned, not to mention palettes.  I had no idea that my collection was so well-rounded, both with the variety in shades as well as finishes.  I even had a bunch of matte shadows lying around that I'd purchased years ago and forgotten all about. 

So yeah, it's been nice to be able to "shop my stash", although everytime i see a new eye palette I can't help wanting to buy it still!

JenBlush

I wish I could find some "new"  lip products!  Lol  but I do the same thing when it comes to buying similar shades!  I'd that you know which one you like and what looks good on you!  love the colors!

Fabz

I noticed that some of your lipsticks range around the same shade. I do the same thing... I looked at my lip colors recently and became aware I bought the same color in different brands or lightly different shades. I need to branch out! Pretty lippies btw

bananachoox3

I swear each and every single one of them are different said a makeup addict.

bananachoox3

Thanks. I don't realized that I have the same color but different finish or just a shade lighter and whatnot til I go through my storage and I don't plan on going through that just yet. LOL I should do a spring cleaing on my makeup.

violalea

wow nice :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 41 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • dianabt
    • drrragon