kenny

Random Saturday Questions!

1. What hair color would you have if maintenance, price and hair damage are not an issue?

2. Are you a bold eyes, lips or cheeks king of gal?

3. Favorite food?

4. Cats or Dogs (or any other animal)?

5. Favorite Body Moisturizer?

My answers:

1. Right now my hair is a sort of dark burgundy and I really love it (I'm naturally a brunette)

2. I'm a bold lips and/or cheeks kind of girl. I am a sucker for a bright coral or pink lip and I love a nice bright cheek (blended out of course)

4. I am dog person, I've got 3, all rescues.

5. I've been loving Cake's Sweetheart Body moisturizer, it smells great and makes my skin so soft

1930sbella

Re: Random Saturday Questions!

Haha

I love baby hedghogs!

poci.jpg

here is your porcupine

ChicDabbler

AAWWW! That looks like me when I just woke up on a bad hair day! XD

sephoralovex

[ Edited ]

1. Ash Blonde. Any shade of light blonde. I plan to in a couple months, but right now I'm on a tight budget :smileysad:

2. Bold eyes! I always wear dramatic eye makeup :smileyhappy:

3. Alfredo fettucini.

4. Dogs!

5. I actually dont have one. I would like to try any recommendations of your favorite though!

kenny

Haha, I skipped #3 *face palm*

Anyways, I LOVE spagetti! :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

1. I'd go with Joan's red from Mad Men. It probably wouldn't look right with my skin/features...but I'd love to at least try it!

2. I like to keep everything simple, but I'll take more risks with eyes.

3. Hmm, hard to pick a favorite! I'm in the mood for Mexican food right now. But I also love Thai. And anything you'd eat for breakfast...or dessert. I'd never turn down pizza. I love food!

4. I'm a dog person, but I am not good at having pets :smileysad:

5. I'm using Caudalie Body Butter right now. On the lookout for a new one...

starletta8

Hey jellybean, it is totally worth it.  People assume it's natural on me, though...

starletta8

1. What hair color would you have if maintenance, price and hair damage are not an issue?

Exactly what I have now despite it being a major PITA: RED

(Think Christina Hendricks or Kate Walsh, depending on where I go, what time of year. Ironically, neither of them are natural redheads either but it just works)

Bold lips. Mine are super pigmented, so I can't tone them down. Its a matter of just working with what I've got.

3. Favorite food?

Varies wildly. Although I'd have to say the lasagna from a family restaurant where I grew up.

Neither.

Bliss, although I'm too cheap to buy it.

carrierose

1.) light blonde

2.) bold eyes

3.) sushi

4.) dogs

5.) GoldBund Ultimate in winter, Righteous Body Butter in the summer

Meg82

3. Favorite food?

1) My hair is too short for color to really be an issue, though I guess it might be fun to periodically dye it colors like purple and green etc.

2) Bold lips for sure.  Partly because I can't seem to achieve bold eyes or cheeks but also because I just love lip color and I like subtle colors but I love making a statement at the right moment.

3) Ethiopian food.  I love to go into an Ethiopian restaurant with a friend, order a veggie combo to split and then go to town.

4) While I love both cats and dogs, cats really have my heart.  I can easily see myself adopting 6 cats in my old age and being a crazy cat lady.

5) I've been really into St Ives intensive healing lotion as a body moisturizer.

LCResz

1. I'd like to let my hair go completely silver-white but for now I cover up my skunk streak with blond highlights :smileywink: I tried to let myself go grey naturally but I looked like Cruella DeVille! I'd dye it grey white but the maintenance would be a pain, who wants roots that obvious?

2. I go for dramatic eyes, they are my favorite feature to play up!

3. It all depends on my mood really. Sometimes Asian inspired foods, sometimes Italian, and I am a sucker for anything spicy! But I find most places use way too much salt and other not so healthy ingredients so I've learned to make just about every type of cuisine that catches my fancy. Not to sound too boastful, but I love my own cooking!

4. I love dogs but I'm allergic :smileysad: I also love snakes but my hubby isn't a fan. We're thinking of getting a parrot as a compromise.

5. I love Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Honey Drops :smileyhappy:

janinebt

1. I'd love to have my hair permanently black. Naturally it's a dark brownish hue with some coppery sun damage.

2. I'm all of the above I just switch it out from date to day. Usually if I do a bold lip it's accompanied with a bold cheek.

3. That's a tough one! I love bubble tea (that's more of a snack), mexican, sushi, comfort foods, and salads.

4. Dogs! But I do have a kitten who is pretty cool too.

5. I have insanely sensitive skin, so right now I'm just using lubriderm, but I generally use FAB's Ultra Repair Cream during the chillier months for extra hydration.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 146 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon