kenny

Random Saturday Questions!

1. What hair color would you have if maintenance, price and hair damage are not an issue?

2. Are you a bold eyes, lips or cheeks king of gal?

3. Favorite food?

4. Cats or Dogs (or any other animal)?

5. Favorite Body Moisturizer?

My answers:

1. Right now my hair is a sort of dark burgundy and I really love it (I'm naturally a brunette)

2. I'm a bold lips and/or cheeks kind of girl. I am a sucker for a bright coral or pink lip and I love a nice bright cheek (blended out of course)

4. I am dog person, I've got 3, all rescues.

5. I've been loving Cake's Sweetheart Body moisturizer, it smells great and makes my skin so soft

melissabt

Re: Random Saturday Questions!

1. What hair color would you have if maintenance, price and hair damage are not an issue? A light all over blonde! On the honey side.

2. Are you a bold eyes, lips or cheeks king of gal? Bold Lips and Cheeks!

3. Favorite food? Oh gosh that's a hard one! I would have to say this matzo ball soup that they sell at the local deli. Its amazing!

4. Cats or Dogs (or any other animal)?CATS CATS and more CATS. haha

5. Favorite Body Moisturizer? Josie Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter in Sweet Citrus.

<3 Melissa
wendyomgwar

1. I would change it every time I got bored if that was the case!

2. Depends on my mood, but usually lips, sometimes eyes, rarely cheeks.

3. I love seafood :smileyhappy:!!

4. CATS!! cute little kitties that fit in teacups omg :3

5. Vaseline Spray and Go, I hate putting on body lotion! It always feels so thick and takes forever for it to sink in, this stuff is super light and fast I love it!

Titian06

1.  I have dishwater blond hair that I wouldn't mind lightening (and hiding the gray).

2.  I don't really wear bold make-up; maybe slightly bold eyes and lips (not at the same time) when I'm feeling wild 'n' crazy.

3.  Pasta

4.  Cats

5.  Curel Unscented

beautylovingirl

1. My hair is brunette w/ blonde highlights and this is the color I would have no matter what because I love it this color!

2.Usually bolder eyes and neutral lips.

3.Cheese pizza (Of Course)

4.Dog-cocker spaniel

5.L'Occitane Supple Body oil.

Great post and questions!

nebel

YAY RANDOM QUESTION TIME!  :smileyhappy:

1)  Right now, my hair is super ashy platinum with lavender and teal bits.  But you know?  It isn't me.  Me, I'm blue-black. I dyed my hair cool-toned black for over a decade, and ever since I stopped (only about the last six months) I haven't felt... right  I'll be transitioning back to this, but my stylist just moved to from NJ to Los Angeles (I'm still in mourning)  He'll be back in September for a visit! I am literally counting down the days.  This is so hard. I've been seeing him longer than I've been with my husband!

2) It really depends on my mood.  I tend to go for bolder eyes.

3) Macaroni and Cheese.  With breadcrumbs and cream and aged cheddar.

4)I couldn't choose between my pups and my kitties! I have three of each :smileyhappy:

5)I have so many I love, but within reach at the moment is the Olive Body Butter by The Body Shop. Yum!

Great Questions!!!!

clarks18

1.  I have heavy highlighted blonde hair which I love.  If work, price, upkeep, damage weren't a factor I would have lavender hair!  Purple has always been my favorite color and I think lavender would go great with my green eyes. Ha!

2.  Bold eye!  I'm always doing a smokey eye, winged liner or both type of look.  

3.  French Fries.  I'm a junk food junkie.

4.  Ducks.

5.  The Soap and Glory body lotion.  I forget the name.

kalex

[ Edited ]

1 - Auburn.  I'm fair and freckled and part Irish, yet somehow the red hair gene passed me by.

2 - No bold makeup here.  If I use purple shadow it's a wild and crazy day.

3 - It varies as I tend to get mildly obsessed over one thing for awhile.  Like right now it's the Beefy Crunchy Burrito at Taco Bell.  Now I'm hungry.

4 - I have 2 dogs but am more of a cat person.  Both of my daughters break out in hives around cats.  :smileysad:

5 - I love bath oils.  Even just plain old baby oil will do!

prosopon

1.  A rich, multi-dimensional, shiny medium brown

2.  Bold eyes

3.  Ice cream (any flavor)

4.  Dogs 100%

5.  I am sooooooo bad at wearing moisturizer, so (though not the best one out there, but the only one I will give any time of day to wear) Vaseline spray and go moisturizer is my go-to.

arielaaaaaaaa

1. What hair color would you have if maintenance, price and hair damage are not an issue?

Gosh i don't know!! I'd probably stick with what i have now (medium brown highlights) and maybe do a couple of peek a boo streaks of blonde in the front!

I more of a bold lip kind of gal. I'm starting to love to play up my cheeks and do a nude lip!
3. Favorite food?

Chinese food hands down!!

Such a hard decision!! I love both but if i had to have one it would probably be a cat. 

Korres Body Butters!! They just go on so smooth and my skin feels amazing afterwards!

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

1. Hair color.  Right now I love my auburn color as it is and I do pay the price!  It is (or was) my natural hair color.  However, as my skin continues to age and the lines and wrinkles start looking heavy on my face, I want to go strawberry blonde!  I've always wanted to be a blonde.  Then, I can wear all those colors that clashed with my red hair.

2. Bold eyes, lips or cheeks.  Definitely lips, they are my best feature and my eyes are starting to get those lines that look like cracked glass.

3. Favorite food.  Any kind of seafood, lobster, shrimp, or crab is my favorite cooked a thousand different ways.

4. Cat or dog.  I love both but cats are my favorite.  They are so mysterious where dogs are more predictable.

5. Favorite body moisturizer.   I usually use whatever scented body wash I'm currently in love with from Bath & Body Works.  But in the wintertime when I experience dryness, I love Caudalie Divine Oil.  With oily skin, I never thought I would ever put oil on my skin!

prettyinpa

1) I'd keep it my natural color, strawberry blonde, just without the grey!

2) I'm not much of a bold anything look gal, so I guess cheeks?

3) Watermelon or fresh sweet corn.

4) Dogs, all the way!  My dog is a rescue, too. I'm allergic to cats.

5) I'm loving Jergens Glow Moisturizer for summer, as it touches up my faux tan without a lot of smell. For winter, the Clarisonic body moisturizer.

drrragon

[ Edited ]

yaaaay these random questions threads are so much fun!

1.  My hair is black, black, black.  If i could actually painlessly change the color I'd be switching all over like there was no tomorrow!  I remember my jaw dropping when I first saw Brigitte Lin's blond wig in Chungking Express (yes, it was a long time ago).

2. I'm normally a smudgy, smoky eyeliner kinda gal (plus my lips are usually too dry for lipstick) but these last few months I've really been dialing down the eyes a lot and finding lipstick formulas that work better for me.  So both, I guess! (ps. makeup is so much fun to play with! so easy to change up your look!)

3.  CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!  

4.  Used to be a cat person, now wish I could have a big huge friendly smart-looking dog like a Labrador or something.  Sadly I live in a small apt and travel too much.

5.  CeraVe all the way!  It's the only thing that keeps my skin soft and smooth and no fragrance to cause rashes on my easily-irritated skin.

rikkie

I have done the same lately with toning down the eye makeup and exploring both lipstick and cheek colors. I kind of can't commit to any one look or color for very long with anything. 

Even though I dye my hair different colors all the time I have a small selection of wigs too, I want to be able to match my hair style with my outfit, make up, shoes, etc so I like to have the option of a dramatic black bob one day and long blonde curls the next! I think I may have more fashion mood swings than the normal person though, haha. :smileyhappy:

1930sbella

I am LOVING these threads!

1.I have dark brown hair, but most people consider it black. I really like my hair color as it is.

2. probably bold eyes or bold lips

3. I would have to say sushi and then bread.

4. a dog person

5. I don't use body moisturizer

DesertRose0706

These random questions are fun!!

1. I'm naturally a lighter brunette, kinda of golden and I would love to have little more blonde in it if it weren;t so much trouble!

2.  definetely bold eyes.  My eyes are blue probably my best facial feature so i try to emphasize them as much as possible.  Plus boldlips still scare me :smileyhappy:

3. favorite food would have to be sushi, good sushi, because it is delicious and I don;t have to fell guilty after eating it!

4. Definetely cats!  I have 2 adorable blue and white kitties that I rescued from the pound

5.  So far the best body moisturizer I have ever tried is Cetaphil's Moisturizing cream.  This is the one that comes in a white tub with a blue twist of lid.  It is super super moisturizing, great for sensitive skin and doesn;t have any obnoxious smell that will clash with my perfume.

michmo

1.  I wish I could have auburn hair.  I have naturally dark brown and I wish there were more dimension to it.  

2.  I love pink blushes.  That is my favorite.  I'm trying to start to consistently wear lipstick but I stick to neutral/rosy pinks.  

3.  Ripe Cantaloupe.  

4.  Dogs.  I have three....but sometimes I feel like that is crazy.  

5.  Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil moisturizer is really nice.  

ChicDabbler

Ohhhhh....I would love to dye my hair a fiery red, or dark blue, or dark purple.

Bold lips, unless I'm eating (most of the time) then bold eyes.

3. Favorite food?

Everything.

I like all animals (except bugs). Right now, I'm kind of obsessed with baby porcupines....

swfupload_7079292883621431137.jpgswfupload_5550392358142524098.jpg

Hmmm, this changes. I like Philosophy's body emulsion and BBW body cream for the winter. I like the spray on moisturizer/dry oil for summer. Right now tho, I'm obsessed with Origins Ginger souffle.

1930sbella

Beautytester, please don't take offense at this, but those are actualy hedgehogs.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

*gasp* how dare you! You shall reimburse me by posting pictures of porcupines. =P

jk. lol, that's what popped up when I googled pictures of porcupines. I guess I like baby hedgehogs then. It just make me want to tickle their tummy XD

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Haha!! Your too funny @beautytester!

rikkie

Wow, there are a lot of hedgehogs there when you google porcupines!

swfupload_8583012403219298826.jpg

There are some pretty cute porcupines out there though!

swfupload_791190480374027185.jpg

swfupload_4501538116788128798.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 146 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • prosopon