arielaaaaaaaa

RIP Talia

I don't know how many of you ladies out there have heard about Talia. She has been on The Ellen Show, she was a Youtube Guru, She has been struggling with Cancer and had the most amazing Attitude about it. Sadly, she passed away. I wanted to take this time to post this to show some who may not know, just how inspiring she was. This picture and Comment below is from the Too Faced Facebook page. 

988233_10151638731569597_1157746364_n.png

"Today 13-yr-old Youtube guru & friend, Talia Castellano earned her wings. We just can't get over how inspirational she is and how much she's been able to accomplish despite her struggles. Talia brightened the lives of so many others. We will miss you! ‪#‎prayfortalia‬ ‪#‎RIPtalia‬"

onomotopoeia9

Re: RIP Talia

Talia was so special - always cheerful, spreading positivity to all. Her strength, fortitude, and attitude were an inspiration to all. She will be sorely missed, RIP Talia.

mkupgk

Omg I didn't know she died... Her family must be so sad ;(

miabt

I've been following Talia on youtube for quite some time & I was heartbroken when I saw my Facebook & IG feed full of photos remembering her brave, young soul.  She is an inspiration & the world is definitely a little less bright without her positive attitude.  #justkeepswimming <3

xo, Mia

lylysa

I just saw that Yahoo covered this story and the news of her death is so heartbreaking. I never saw her YouTube vids but I know of her from her appearance on Ellen and how that got posted everywhere. Her attitude and spirit is something to admire, even after her passing and it's so beautiful that it remains so intact because of the quality of person she is and how she decided to live. 

Bless her family, friends, and all those close to her! 

CzaCee

OMG. Another death of one of those people I look up too. First it was Cory. Now it's Talia. I can't even. This is too much. :smileysad:

onomotopoeia9

That's exactly what my first thought was when I heard about Talia - I'm really sad about both of them individually, and its hard to take it all in at once. They were both such amazing, inspirational individuals who were open about their lives thereby impacting others. Biggest condolences to Talia's and Cory's families and friends...and Lea. OK - I'm tearing as I write this so I'm going to stop here before I'm bawling in public...

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Aw i know, I love Glee and when i heard i was just completely shocked. Poor Lea. :/

lolo01

So sad to hear about this. Covergil made her a covergirl to pay tribute. :smileysad:

Titian06

@arielaaaaaaaa - Thank you for sharing!

I was fortunate to see her on Ellen.  She was so special!  My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

clarks18

Very sad to hear.  She was such a beautiful little girl and an inspiration to a lot of people.  My thoughts are with her family and friends during this terrible time.  RIP Talia.

dianabt

[ Edited ]

Oh how sad! I was keeping up with her posts on IG and Twitter and knew she wasn't doing so well- poor thing, she was extremely talented and had such a vibrant personality. The makeup world is truly missing out an amazing and beautiful artist. :smileysad: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
arielaaaaaaaa

As soon as I found out my heart sank. It's just terrible it happened to such an amaing girl. 

crayzeeRN

My heart sank as well.. such amazing spirit in a young girl. Glad to know she is at peace, but sad to see such a bright light in the world go out :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • crayzeeRN
    • miabt
    • onomotopoeia9