beautylovingirl

RANDOM TUESDAY NIGHT QUESTIONS......

I miss these and it doesn't seem like we do these very much any more and they are so fun and in this set I'm going to throw in one more would you rather questions  so here we go......

1. Are you good at keeping secrets?

2. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?

3.Sweet or Sour?

4.Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

5. Which is better Coke or Pepsi?

6.If you came upon a Genie that grants you one wish,What would that wish be?

Mine are:

1.Yes

2.Yes

3.Depends on what it is.

4.Neither

5.Coke

6. I would wish I was a genie so I could grant myself any wish I wanted:smileytongue:

warriorwitch

Re: RANDOM TUESDAY NIGHT QUESTIONS......

(0) Hearts

1.) Yes, sometimes too well.

2.) Of course, why pass up a free wish?

3.) Both

4.) I'd rather feel like I had to sneeze, while uncomfortable it would not interfere with life. As a child I had near constant hiccups and it made it very hard to eat and drink.

5.) I don't drink much pop anymore, but if its plain pepsi or coke I would pick pepsi, if not coke from glass bottles and vanilla syrup is the best. :smileyvery-happy:

6.) To go back and prevent a tragic loss.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

1. Are you good at keeping secrets?YES and I think everyone should be. If you spill the beans it usually comes back to you.

2. Do you make wishes on shooting stars? Nah I used to!

3.Sweet or Sour? Sweet

4.Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life? hiccups for sure

5. Which is better Coke or Pepsi?Coke! Diet or with lime.

6.If you came upon a Genie that grants you one wish,What would that wish be? To live a healthy and happy life!

<3 Melissa
dolceloure

1. Are you good at keeping secrets? yes

2. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?  Nope

3.Sweet or Sour? Both!

4.Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?   Sigh, I already have the latter issue!! I swear, half the time I need to sneeze I just can't. It drives me crazy. :smileysad:

5. Which is better Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

6.If you came upon a Genie that grants you one wish,What would that wish be? I'd wish to be a billionaire. I know that sounds materialistic, but I want to pay off my student loans, and give back to my family!

starryeyes331

mostly yes. But when it comes to my boyfriend, he can always tell if I'm keeping something from him.

I dont see them often, but when I do, I make a wish :smileyhappy:.

3.Sweet or Sour?

both! I love sweet things (especially that time of the month), and I also live sour things.

4.Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?

Hiccoughs for sure. I hate it when I feel like I have to sneeze and then it goes away-so frustrating!

I usually go for Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi. I get tire of one and then move to the other lol.

For my anxiety to go away.

sephoramusthave

1. yes. people tend to tell me everything cause they know I don't say nothin'!

2. I've never seen a shooting star, but I do make wishes on single stars in the sky

3. sweet

4. none please

5. coke zero

6. true love

BeautyJunkie325

1- yes, except from my bff

2- always

3- I like sweet and sour - lemon drops are the bomb

4- sneezing 

5- Pepsi, however my fav is Dr. pepper (that's the Texas girl in me)

6-  that's hard, i would probably wish for good health for my parents.  I'd want my mom's dementia to be gone and my dad's COPD to be gone. 

nebel

[ Edited ]

Yes.

Yes, but I wish I saw more of them!

3.Sweet or Sour?

I like both!

4.Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or feel like you need to sneeze and not be able to for the rest of your life?  Oh god i can't.  Hiccups, maybe?

5. Which is better Coke or Pepsi? My office has an old fashioned coke vending machine that dispenses glass bottles of coke!  I'm not a big soda person, but I will drink a little coke, only if it is in a glass bottle!

No more homless pets. No more suffering of the innocent!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

OMG I know I love Coke in glass bottles it just taste so good.

janinebt

1. Yes

2. No 

3. Sweet

4.Sneeze

5. Coke, but only if it's the mexican kind (the ones in the glass bottles) or cherry. 

6. The ability to have anything I wished for come true. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LCResz

1. yes
2. no, but then I've never seen one
3.Sour
4.hiccups
5. Coca cola, bup not diet!
6.I wouldn't wish for anything. Wishes come with a price, and if I really need something I will make it happen, and if it meant to be then it will be. But I do believe in prayer and positivity, and somehow my hopes and dreams have come to be genie notwithstanding :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

1. 100% yes

2. Yes

3. sweet, like me :smileyhappy:  (sarc:smileywink:

4. hiccups

5. Coke classic, can or glass bottle only

6. to give me more than one wish:smileyhappy:

carrie1975

1. Yes, I would take a secret to my grave

2. I do, and I get to see them a lot where I live.

3. 100% sweet

4. hiccups....I hate sneezing our feeling like I have to

5. Coke in the can....Pepsi in the bottle

6. I'm not sure if I would be selfish and ask him to rid me of my illnesses or to keep my kids healthy. I guess both would benefit me.

spacesuit

1. Yes. Although if I'm told a secret that's really upsetting I sometimes have to talk it over with someone I trust, especially if it's a situation where the person who told me the secret might be at risk.

2. I've never seen a shooting star. Too much light pollution here :smileysad:

3. Both!

4. Both of these sound really painful! I had constant hiccups for a full week when I was a kid and it was miserable, I can't imagine what it would be like to have them for the rest of my life.

5. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two.

6. I wish the people I live with weren't allergic to cats, so I could adopt a cat. I miss having a cat!

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

I'm reading all of your responses to the last question and I feel really shallow by comparison, aaaaaaah!!

NotCrocker

I am. I don't really dwell on the "juiciness" of secrets so I often forget them until the person who told me brings it up again.

No.

3.Sweet or Sour?

Sweet with a bite.

Sneeze anticipation for sure, hiccups are so distracting and sometimes painful for me. 

Pepsi was a long-time fave, but I don't really drink either anymore.

One more day with my dad. I lost him a year ago Thursday. Feels like yesterday.

jaimelove

my papap was like a father to me and i lost him 3 1/2 years ago. it still feels like yesterday, and i would do anything to have another day with him! 

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

Nothing prepares one for the loss of a parent. It is somehow the order of life. I lost a child, my father 6 years ago and my mom 4 years ago. Between my parents passing, i also lost 3 pets that were family to me. I would give up everything to have any amount of time with my parents or my baby girl.

Anyone who has that ahead of them, my heart goes out to you when the time comes because it is a pain that smothers your soul and leaves you grasping for air. You will feel like an orphan, because you are. The people that knew you the longest and your entire history are gone. It is catastrophic.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

This is something that is going to pull you a little closer to me my dad passed in 2004 and I can hardly type this because it makes me cry but I miss him terribly and if I could just see him one more like you I would  be so glad!

NotCrocker

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I keep hearing from people who lost their fathers and you really learn that that loss never fades. I am so glad to have had him for the time I did, but it still doesn't feel like enough.

beautylovingirl

I know exactly what you mean just one more hug sure would make things better and he always wanted a grandson because my other sisters have girls and I had my little boy six months before he died. It's something I haven't gotten over I've just learned to live with it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 28 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • starryeyes331