Meg82

Quitting Smoking Update

Hey Guys!

I haven't been around much lately because I started grad school and a new job at the same time.  However, I have really good smoking news and I wanted to share because you have all been so supportive.  I am 9 days smoke free!  I'm very excited.  Even though I no longer have smoking saving dollars I decided I'm going to buy myself a present every week or so. I've picked up a few extra shifts at work that will cover it. (including one today) This week it's non makeup related, it's a welcome to nightvale t-shirt.  Next week makeup for sure.

Thank you for all your support BT!  You guys are the greatest.

joeanne

Re: Quitting Smoking Update

(0) Hearts

That's fantastic news! Thanks for sharing!

lovebird411

(0) Hearts

congratulations!!! very inspiring!! :smileyhappy:

makeupmaven

Amazing! I knew you could do it! I bet you're even starting to feel like a non-smoker! Keep up the great work, this is the best thing you could do for your health!

nebel

this is AWESOME! go you!!!!

Meg82

I love you guys!  Thank you for the supportive comments.  I definitely need to schedule more BT time into my daily routine so I can spend more time with you fabulous folks.

Londonlover101

YAYYY!!!! nine day's smoke free! enjoy your presents girl and feel the freedom of a better life for you and your health! :smileyvery-happy:

CzaCee

Meg, congratulations!! :smileyhappy: We're so proud of you! Keep it up! :smileyhappy:

spacesuit

Congrats, that's quite an accomplishment! Definitely worth treating yourself over :smileyhappy:

garnett

That is fantastic news!  You are heading in such a positive direction right now and you deserve to treat yourself for being so awesome.   Remember that we are all here rooting for you and ready to support you if you need us!  :smileyhappy:

melde

Yay! Keep up the great work!!!

LindaDD

Congratulations, that's awesome progress!

spedteacher74

Meg, coming from a former smoker, I know how hard of a habit it is to break.  Congrats and continue in your success.  Continue to celebrate it week after week and year after year.

ry22

Thanks for the update! Congratulations :smileyhappy:

anaa

Congratulations Meg!  It's a great feeling, isn't it?

jellybean917

Awesome, you go girl! We're all so proud of you. Good luck with grad school and your job. Hopefully you can find some good zen tricks to calm down with such a heavy workload!

DesertRose0706

Im so happy to hear you are doing so well!  Congratulations and keep it up!

LCResz

Congrats Meg! What an awesome milestone! You are an incredibly strong person, I hope your struggles and triumph inspires others!

BeautyJunkie325

Congratulations!!!!  I'm so happy for you.  

wingatprsct

Congratulations for all the challenging, but positive changes happening in your life right now.  I wish you the best.....and know if you need any encouragement, we're just a few clicks away!

beautylovingirl

YAY MEG!! We're also here to support you and help you with any of the little bumps in the road! We love you and hope you always know that!! :heart:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 45 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • makeupmaven
    • anaa
    • ry22
    • joeanne
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • beautylovingirl