Questions!

annonymous1

Questions!

Happy Friday girls! 

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item?

3.) Finish the sentence!  "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?

7.) HG Mascara?

1.) To date it would probably be the doritos pug commercial from the super bowl a couple years back, that or the tmobile commercials that are out now.

2.) i looooove chocolate chip cookies :smileyhappy:

3.) i can eat anything if its dipped in Ranch!

4.) Hm, it was my brothers b-day on monday, So we went to my fav. japanese restaurant :smileyhappy:

5.) Clarisonic, GloSmile, Anything from Guerlian

6.) I Tend to accumulate alot of primer actually, everything else i don't have that much of.

7.) YSL babydoll, its the only one i can use really

p.s i want to get back on our normal schedule of no drama posts, 

so i tried to pick really uncontroversial questions, but however if a wave comes over you and you want to say something rude, please avoid it :smileyhappy: Thanks!

ashhay

Re: Questions!

I was thinking about those same commercials...why can't we remember the company.

Esdee

(0) Hearts

It's a Samsung commercial.  :smileyhappy:

NotCrocker

1. What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

I really can't think of any stand-outs.
2. What is your favorite baked goods item?

My mom's Brown Sugar Scones are insanely good and can have pretty much anything added to them.
3. Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

Goodness, dannyc nailed it with Truffle oil.
4. Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

That it's over! It's been a heck of a week!
5. What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

I'd love to try Meteorites. 
6. In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate a lot of?
I am on a CRAZY lip product kick. Got the Give Me Some Lip set and then they had the audacity to put out an even better set.... so I got that too. AND I've been eyeballing a bunch of the YSL Glossy Stains for a first purchase... sigh.
7. HG Mascara?
I love Benefit's BadGal but am checking out others to see what works. Dior's Iconic Overcurl is nice as well.

midnightangel

1.) I really have no idea...I've seen a lot of funny commercials in my day.
2.) Soft pretzels
3.) Does not apply as there are too many things I will not eat under any circumstances.
4.) I took a 2 hour lunch break yesterday and nobody knew! lol Oh & I got paid today. So either of those.
5.) If it's that expensive, I don't want it.
6.) Lip products, aaahh! One day they're going to amass into one giant lip product monster and devour me.
7.) Still trying to find it.

kimchikween

1. What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

- I think those mayham Allstate insurance commercials are pretty funny

swfupload_6750769968229803060.jpg

2. What is your favorite baked goods item?

- Scones, more specifically, blueberry with lemon glaze

3. Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

- Sriracha

4. Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

- The love and support I've gotten from friends and love ones (that includes you all BTers!)

5. What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

- Relatively speaking, Chanel nail polish; right now, the Foreo Luna Cleansing Tool

6. In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?

- Eye liner

7. HG Mascara?

- right now, Hello Lashes by it Cosmetics

And in our continued path of positivity:

Loving (not fighting) like cats & dogs

swfupload_9214976577524570351.gif

beautylovingirl

1. The funniest one I have seen is the hump day commercial where the camel is walking around asking everyone Do you know what day it is?

2. Shipley's

3. Can't really answer.

4. Knowing that I'm going today to get my weekly massage. YAY!

5. YSL Lippies and Perfumes. I really want another bottle of Spring Flower Creed because I'm almost out!

6.Lippies

7.Dior's Diorshow Mascara.

Greyes

1) Funniest Commercial you have seen to date...Hands down it is the Super Bowl Commercial from possibly the late 90's and it is the Bud Light Satin Sheets commercial...the one where the wife is trying to seduce her husband to coming upstairs by saying that she has a sext teddy on and put the satin sheets on the bed? Then says I have the Bud Light and the husband comes in diving on the bed in his underwear and skids off the bed out the window!!? Anyone remember that?! 

2) Favorite backed goods item: Pepperidge Farm's Double Chocolate Milanos!! 

3) I can eat anything if it's dipped in: The duck sauce you get at Chinese food places

4) The best part of my week so0o far...I am going into Philly later tonight but I'd have to say when my niece who is just over one walked up to me and gave me a hug! >(8D) 

5) The makeup I always find myself wanting: The Meterorites, I just want to know if they work and if they do0o just how they look! 

6) What is the makeup item I accumulate a lot of...I actually recently organized my makeup in the Lori Greiner Makeup Organizer and found out that I have at least 10 mascaras! I do0o love mascaras always on the hunt for new ones.

7) HG Mascara: I love Lancome Doll Lashes, however I haven't used it in forever but I still think it makes my lashes look so0o lady-like! 

HappYyY FridaYyY!!! 

DTalksAll

1. The Hump Day commercial, but I think they should only play in on Wednesday

2. Cookies? IDK LOL, pumpkin pie cheesecake mmmm  

3. Truffle oil

4. It's been a long week & will be a long day. My highlight will be tomorrow, when I'm upstate at my friend's wedding, lots of out of town friends are flying in & the leaves are changing in NY state now. 

5. Wanting or own? I want an at home laser hair removal machine, those are expensive. Mostly everything else I end up getting if it's worth the price

6. Mascara, minis, I always go for the minis. And a lot of eye shadow palettes. 

7. Givenchy Penomen eyes or Dior Show

malday

(0) Hearts

Oh my god truffle oil. Yes. I wish I had a bottle of that stuff.

kalex

[ Edited ]

I love those "more is better" phone commercials.  Where the guy asks the kids questions, they give hilarious answers, and he keeps a totally straight face and serious voice.

Little Girl -"He'd be a puppy and he'd be my brother."

Guy - "It makes total sense when you say it that way."

Cheesecake
3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

Sweet Chili sauce

When the gal at Scooters apologized and gave me a Medium Pumpkin Pie Latte instead of the Small I paid for.  "No! I don't want the larger delicious coffee!" LOL.
5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

Tom Ford eye shadow palettes.  I only have 1 but want 3 others.

Lipstick.  I have well over 100.
7.) HG Mascara?

They discontinued my Too Faced Pinpoint.  On the search for a new one.

ashhay

(0) Hearts

Love those commercials.

DTalksAll

"We want more, we want more! Like we really love it, we want more!" Ha! I love the new one with the Knock Knock joke, the girl's face is priceless! 

kelsey808

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date? I don't know why but the Allstate Mayhem commercial where he's a raccoon, I cry laughing every time

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item? This vegan cafe down the street from one of my classes makes the best blondies!

3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...." Sriracha

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far? Went on a date Tuesday night.. nothing better than free food haha

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting? Guerlain Météorites or Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder.. Not too expensive but I can't decide if they're worth it and I don't know if I could choose between the two!

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of? Eyeshadow

7.) HG Mascara? YSL Babydoll, I looooooovvvveeee it

drrragon

omg I love those Allstate commercials!  I just love that actor in general (he's SO good at playing obnoxious) and they really make good use of his skillz on those commercials. :smileyvery-happy:

nebel

The one where Mayhem is the "emotionally compromised teenage girl" cracks me up.

nebel

(0) Hearts

RaisinBrahms.  It was a commercial for NJ council of the Arts where these kids are eating cereal and they grow beards like Brahms.  Okay, Well *I* think it is funny lol

Cupcakes. But who am I kidding?  Cupcakes are just a vehicle for frosting.

Cheese.  Is that gross?  That's probably gross.

Last night, my yoga studio had "Jazz Yoga"  We had a live jazz band play during our class. It was AMAZING.

Darn you, Meteorites!

Black eyeliner.  I don't mean to!

7.) HG Mascara?

I am so non-loyal to mascara it isn't even funny. If it is black and in a tube, I will smear it on my lashes.

Great questions!! HAPPY FRIDAY!

calamityjane85

"But who am I kidding?  Cupcakes are just a vehicle for frosting." 

Almost spit my lunch out laughing.  

Now in search of a cupcake for desert. 

DTalksAll

Cheddar makes everything better! 

annonymous1

Looooove cheese, i almost said chocolate :smileytongue:

malday

Cheese is awesome so no that's not gross!

malday

[ Edited ]

I have a terrible memory so I can't even remember :smileysad:

Edit: Ok so Kelsey808 post just totally reminded me of those Allstate commercials. I die every time I see one!

I'm going to say a fresh baked homemade scone. Nothing is better than having a cranberry scone straight from my oven :smileyvery-happy:

I'm not a huge fan of dipping sauces! I'm one of those people who never puts ketchup on french fries because I believe that potatoes taste awesome enough haha.

My week has been super mellow. I guess dinner and Halloween decoration shopping with my mom has been the best. I love decorations. Oh and I went to Disneyland on Monday!

It's more of a matter of NEEDING it...Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. For me it's a pricey item! But it's oh so wonderful!

Lip colors, but I do use them all. It's just a slow process!

7.) HG Mascara?

Haven't found a HG one yet, just a bunch that work pretty good. Babydoll is next on my list to try!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • malday
    • annonymous1