annonymous1

Questions!

Happy Friday girls! 

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item?

3.) Finish the sentence!  "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?

7.) HG Mascara?

1.) To date it would probably be the doritos pug commercial from the super bowl a couple years back, that or the tmobile commercials that are out now.

2.) i looooove chocolate chip cookies :smileyhappy:

3.) i can eat anything if its dipped in Ranch!

4.) Hm, it was my brothers b-day on monday, So we went to my fav. japanese restaurant :smileyhappy:

5.) Clarisonic, GloSmile, Anything from Guerlian

6.) I Tend to accumulate alot of primer actually, everything else i don't have that much of.

7.) YSL babydoll, its the only one i can use really

p.s i want to get back on our normal schedule of no drama posts, 

so i tried to pick really uncontroversial questions, but however if a wave comes over you and you want to say something rude, please avoid it :smileyhappy: Thanks!

janinebt

Re: Questions!

(0) Hearts

Ohhh I just thought about that new Nokia commercial too with the families all trying to film their kids. I think that has to be my new favorite current commercial.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
janinebt

(0) Hearts

1.) The Dough boy going to a baking convention one was the first to come to mind. Dunno if it's the FUNNIEST out there, but it certainly makes me giggle a lot.

Oh! And the Got Milk commercial where the neighbor's arms fall off and the family immediately goes into their fridge and starts downing milk. Yep I think that one is by far the funniest I've ever seen....but I still hate milk.

2.) Bread pudding

3.) Cookie butter from Trader Jones. It'll change your life.

4.) The best part of my friday was sleeping in until 10:30.

5.) Does a vanity count?

6.) Lipglosses (I rarely use them)

7.) Dior mascaras, especially Blackout.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LCResz

(0) Hearts

1.) i like the AT&T commercial where the little girl says, "What about infinity times infinity?" And the other little girl makes the best, "Oh no you didn't!" face EVER, mind officially blown.
2.) My friend makes cheesecake brownies that could make you weep with joy.
3.) "I can eat anything if its dipped in hummus."
4.) going out with my friends after work.
5.) so many perfumes would break the bank and I'd never wear them because they'd be too precious to me, but they'd be loved and admired forever.
6.) lipgloss 
7.) Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

ashhay

(0) Hearts

1. I like the haverty' s commercial where the lady and her boyfriend look at a house with a realtor. She starts to go hysterical and protect her chair from the ugly house. And the boyfriend tells her to cry in her chair seat something pretty because she is having an ugliness attack.

2. Red velvet cupcakes

3. Whip cream

4. Weekend ahead

5. Cle de peau concealer

6. Lipstick and lipgloss

7. Lancôme extencils

annekevdb

(0) Hearts

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date? I love the Geigo commercial (I think its that product) where the therapist throws the box of tissues at the patient. 

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item? All of the above? 

3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."  CHEESE!

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far? This was a pretty stressful week - so I have to say Friday after work.

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting? All of them? I really wonder about the super high end stuff that is only sold at Neimen's or whatever - I'd likely never spend $80 on a blush or what have you, but I wonder how fabulous it might be. Generally I conclude that nothing can make a blush worth that much.

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of? Eyeshadow pallets and samples

7.) HG Mascara? Still looking...

neko333

(0) Hearts

I'd get in trouble for that one

Cake, I bake them often. My favorites are Lemon, Chocolate, and Mint!
3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in...."

Chocolate, I've eaten ham in chocolate sauce before. 

I found Strawberry Soda 
5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?

Sephora Sets, I really want the lip one. I've never really tried high end lip stuff so I'm curious. 

I have lots of mascara
7.) HG Mascara?

I keep buying JFR mascaras and my favorite is the Voyage. As far as black mascaras go probably Korres Volcanic Minerals Volumizing Mascara. 

jenpred

(0) Hearts

1.) Like many gals here, I think the Allstate Mayhem commercials are HILARIOUS! Oh my gosh they're so clever and funny!

2.) Champagne cake! There's this bakery by my house that makes the most delicious yellow cake with champagne-custard filling. Oh. My. Goodness.

3.) I'm an obnoxious and picky eater, but I could stuff my face with bread and chimichurri all day yummm :smileyhappy:

4.) The best part of my week has been my recent acquisition of most of my Sephora orders :smileyhappy:. Work and school were meh.

5.) Anything from Tom Ford! *dreamy sigh*

6.) I tend to accumulate a lot of eyeshadow, but I can't help it! :smileywink:

7.) Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - it makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and darker. :heart:

Snip20130920_3.png

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

1. it was some car commercial of a dad trying to teach his son how to throw a baseball.

2. just one :smileyhappy:? how about brownies

3. in sour cream...and i mean the real stuff none of the reduced fat stuff for me :smileyhappy:.

4. going to my friends soccer game and my dad & I going for lunch at PCC on our moped.

5. full size perfumes

6. definitly lip stuff

7. I always use two, Essence Get Big Lashes and Revlon Voluminous Curl

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

1. i like the AT&T commercials with the kids

2. Bread pudding

3. Ranch dressing

4. just bought a new figure flattering blazer

5. when it comes to makeup if i want it bad enough i'll go ahead and buy it, i usually feel that way about clothes, always wanting something really expensive.

6. eyeliners

7. Too Faced Better Than Sex

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

1- Hump Day Commercial 

2-  My mom's chocolate peanut butter bars or red velvet cake

3-  BBQ sauce or blue cheese dressing....mmmmmm

4- hmmmm, that's hard. I'm visiting my BFF and her family so having her 2 girls loving on me has been pretty great.  However last night we went to see Maroon 5.  Adam Levine was AWESOME.

5- Eye Palettes

6- Eye Liners and Mascara

7- Maybelline Volum Express the Mega Plush Mascara

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

1) Kia Soul, with the hamsters! Lol so funny.

2) Carnival cookies, which is just chocolate chip cookies with m&m's mixed in. Super yummy freshly baked!

3) Chocolate dipped anything is really always amazingly great.

4) The fact that it's friday has been the best part of my week.

5) Um probably EVERYTHING on my loves list

6) Just UD products in general, I have a ton of them. It's an addiction.

7) Covergirl Clump Crusher for sure. I've tried so many drugstore and high end, and I keep going back to it.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

And the hamster went through a makeover! :smileywink:

poshified

1.) What is the funniest commercial you have seen to date?: So many good ones, it's hard to choose just one :smileyvery-happy:

2.) What is your favorite baked goods item?: Scokie (a cookie and scone hybrid)

3.) Finish the sentence! "I can eat anything if its dipped in....": milk chocolate

4.) Its Friday! What has been the best part of your week so far?: Being able to get back on my workout schedule.

5.) What is one makeup item that is REALLY expensive, but you always find yourself wanting?: les merveilleuses de laduree petal blush :smileyhappy:

6.) In your makeup collection, what is one item that you accumulate alot of?: palettes, mostly eyeshadow palettes.

7.) HG Mascara?: CoverGirl 24Hr lash blast.

ashhay

I want that blush too....oh and the Foreo! I definitely don't need the ladder I already have a clarasonic.

spacesuit

(0) Hearts

1) favorite commercial - Hard to say, I watch all my TV shows online nowadays so I don't really see commercials (I have Adblock Plus which skips over them automatically). I have been known to watch the super bowl for the commercials though!

2) fav baked goods - is "all of them" an acceptable answer?? But really I love bagels, soft pretzels, cookies of all kinds.

3) I can eat anything if it's dipped in BBQ sauce!

4) Last night was the best part of my week, met some friends for dinner who I haven't seen in months.

5) A really good set of brushes. I'm afraid to spend that kind of money on a product that (depending on the retailer) I may not be able to return.

6) I tend to accumulate eyeliners, especially since a lot of them come in inexpensive sets.

7) I don't have a HG mascara yet but I'm liking the mini Laura Mercier one that was in the VIB giftbag back in August.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I love the M&M commercial with William Levy!! So funny.

Muffins!! Mhmm

CHEESE!! Lol 

Hmm Receiving my DDG Steamer solutions on Tuesday! <3

Hmm I don't know if there is any too expensive i really want

Lipsticks of course! :smileyvery-happy:

7.) HG Mascara?

I don't have one! I use mini's, They are all the same to me. 

lolo01

The Evian Babies Dancing Commercial

Cinnomon Rolls Fresh out the oven with glazed icing...

Chocolate!!!

Today because I finally had a drink to unwind and recieved my Gimme more lip set :smileyhappy:)

Nothing really... 

Shadows and liners

7.) HG Mascara?

Too Faced Better than Sex :smileytongue:

warriorwitch

1.) The insurance commercials with the talking pot hole. My mom STILL does imitations of that and then laughs hysterically. So yea, special place in my heart.

2.) Bread. I love bread. Fresh actual made from scratch bread, hot out of the oven.

3.) I can eat anything if its wrapped in bacon. (Or nacho cheese)

4.) Been pretty quiet this week. Tonight should be a fun night of take out and catching up on Supernatural though. :smileyvery-happy:

5.) The LE Guerlian and Givenchy collections always look so pretty...

6.) Eye shadow, its what I use the most, so I have WAY more of it than anything else. Especially in palettes.

7.) Don't have a holy grail yet, but my current favorites are Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and Femme Couture Monster Lash

BlushHoarder

1. Funniest Commercial. Mine is an oldie but goodie. It has to be the Staples back to school commercial where they are playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" and the dad is dancing all through the school supply aisles and his kids look miserable. Love it.

2. Fave Baked Good. croissant. Yum

3. Eat anything. Nope. Way too picky. Not happening.

4. Best Part. Beginning my promotion process at work!

5. Expensive makeup - blush/perfume/ make up period.

6. all makeup with an emphasis on blush.

7. Bare Minerals Lash Domination

serioustree

That one commercial where the adult asks kids questions and the kids just give hilarious answers... hahha I don't remember.

hehehe mac n cheese casserole lol

CHEESE

Its gonna be the weekend~ WEEEE!!!

lip conditioners... I know they're not really make up but I want hourglass and doir and other lippies that are only conditioners but theyre so expensive and I haven't figured a way to convince my boyfriend yet. =(

Mascara.. high and low end PLUS all those mini samples...

7.) HG Mascara?

I love Lancome mascaras... definicils and hypnose!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 47 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay
    • malday
    • annonymous1