Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

Happy Monday, Loves!

1) Please share something you did this weekend that made you happy!

2) What is your FAVORITE body sunscreen?

3) What is the name of your firstborn? If you don't have children yet, what names do you like for your future children? If do not plan on having children, please share a name that you think is great!

4) If you had to pick one, would you prefer a pedicure or a facial?

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Re: Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time <3

1.) i went and returned a bunch of items i was unhappy with from sephora and got a store credit so i was actually able to buy somethings i've been waiting for :smileyhappy:

2.) i almost never go out into the sun, because my family our skin is very susceptible to skin cancer i try and avoid it, but if i must i use baby sunscreen from neutrogena.

3.) No kids yet! but i love the name Leo for a boy, and either Allison or Olivia for a girl :smileyhappy:

4.) pedicure, i've actually never had a facial :smileytongue:

1) Yard work. The feeling of accomplishment and tiresome afterwards is rewarding!

2) Sun Bum! It's UVA/UVB Protection / Ultra Waterproof / Ultra Sweatproof / Paraben Free / PABA Free / Oil Free / Hypoallergenic / Photostable / Vitamin E Enriched / Affordable

3) I do not plan on having children, but I may change my mind later down the road. I have not thought about names. My first born pet's name was Hazel. She was a yellow lab with blue eyes that had specks of brown in them. 

4) I never had a facial or a pedicure, but I would prefer a pedicure because I don't like others touching my face.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Isabella2.JPG
  • Ivan2.JPG