Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

nebel

Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

Happy Monday, Loves!

1) Please share something you did this weekend that made you happy!

2) What is your FAVORITE body sunscreen?

3) What is the name of your firstborn? If you don't have children yet, what names do you like for your future children? If do not plan on having children, please share a name that you think is great!

4) If you had to pick one, would you prefer a pedicure or a facial?

I hope you have a beautiful day!

rikkie

Re: Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

(0) Hearts

Augh! That's horrifying!

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

My salon uses disposable plastic bowl liners and have sterilized tools in a bag for each customer.  I feel so much safer using the liners instead of a ""spray and wipe" cleaning method.  It doesn't help the environment though.

I give myself a pedicure at home if I have a sore or cut on my foot.  You're really just asking for trouble if you don't.  Also, if you're a diabetic, you really shouldn't get pedicures.  But if you do, you should let them know to be careful not to cut your foot or scrub too hard.

jenpred

1.  Caught up on The Wire. SUCH a great show!

2. Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Body Cream (non-greasy, and I love the subtle "sunblock" smell)

3. No children yet (or ever), but I love the boy names Oliver, Ezra, Ira, or Idris :-)

4. I have never had a facial, so I'll probably go with that!!

1930sbella

1. Went to a parade with my brother

2. Olay

3. Someday Lord willing I will have children. I like the name Anastasia

4. pedicure ( I guess, never had either before)

rikkie

You sound so cheerful in this post!! Are you sure it's Monday?? :smileyhappy:

1) I found out my immigration paperwork is approved!! Just need to wait (for weeks perhaps, I'm guessing 6 or so...) for an interview!

2) Hah, I don't go outside enough to have a favorite! Abstinence is the best protection :smileywink:

3) Ahahaha, I have never wanted kids but joked that if I ever did change my mind I would pick really horrific names on purpose. Some of my favorites have been Brunhilda, Yorick, Forsythe, and a really tragic fat baby named Abundance. (hope no one here has any of these names...!)

4) I could use a pedicure more at the moment, but I have never had a facial done, so I would be tempted to choose that just to know what I'm missing out on!

crayzeeRN

Haha rikkie- I read your #2 (abstinence is the best protection) and thought it was referring to the #3 question above (children!). Got a good chuckle out of that :smileyvery-happy:

rikkie

Ahahaha, I thought it was appropriate since the next question was about kids. Being in different countries definitely means I am stuck practicing both types of abstinence though. >.<

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Eeek! Love the play on words though :smileywink:

mafan

That is so awesome that your paperwork is approved. Good luck with the next step!  You've passed a big hurdle. :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Thanks! It's really only an imaginary victory, I still have to call them every day and ask them if they have any information yet and they will keep not telling me anything, haha. I don't expect to get an email from them telling me that my paperwork is approved for another week or so, so calling incessantly is the only timely way to find anything out!

miabt

@rikkie - Thats awesome to hear!  Great news for sure :smileyhappy:  LOL at your kids names!!

rikkie

Thanks! I was SO happy to find out.

I think some people I have met are a bit weirded out at the idea of not having kids, so if you make it a joke then they forget they thought of you as a heartless monster incapable of love for a second, ahaha. My cat is demanding enough for me!

nebel

People do react very strangely sometimes when they find out one is content without children!  That's why I tried to word the question openly for everyone- whether you want children or not- I just wanted to hear about names :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

It's interesting how many people said they weren't planning on having kids. My brother in law and his wife just announced they decided to try for a baby and now she's almost three months along. The thought of being an aunt is weird enough for me, I am terrible with little ones. O_O

beautylovingirl

@lolo01- Good wishes coming your way hope you recover quickly and Happy B'Day a little early. ^.^

lolo01

Thank you ♥ 

kalex

1 - Took my kids to Railroad Days.  My little boy loves trains but everyone enjoys the museums and touring old trains.

2 - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer mist.  Not greasy and doesn't cause pimples on my back and chest.

3 - Jason Daniel

4 - Pedi!  I like doing my own facials (and I hate touching feet - including my own.)

miabt

Happy Monday everyone!

1) My weekend is actually "friday-sat" since I work sundays.  Friday I took my little girls to fancy tea party :smileyhappy:  I had them get dressed up & put flower pins in their hair & surprised them with a big girl morning

2) While I know how bad it is, I love tanning.  I'm a huge fan of Maui Babe tanning oil (it smells like brown sugar too) which has very little sunscreen in it.  

3)  My oldest is Mailyna (pronounced MY-lina, like a mai-tai)

4) I haven't had a good facial lately, so that would def be my pick :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Well, I never thought about the title of that song being "bleeped"!  The word is D-A-M-N.  Hopefully, that passes the sensors.

Titian06

1.  I crocheted a scarf.

2.  I don't wear sunscreen; I stay indoors as much as possible (who wants to go outside and sweat--yuck!).

3.  My children are of the four-legged variety.  Their names are Isabella and Ivan.  They are 7 years old.

4.  Neither; I don't like people touching me.

Isabella2.JPG

Isabella

Ivan2.JPG

Ivan

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Sooo cutee:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 86 replies
  • 149 hearts
  • 36 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • kenny