nebel

Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

Happy Monday, Loves!

1) Please share something you did this weekend that made you happy!

2) What is your FAVORITE body sunscreen?

3) What is the name of your firstborn? If you don't have children yet, what names do you like for your future children? If do not plan on having children, please share a name that you think is great!

4) If you had to pick one, would you prefer a pedicure or a facial?

I hope you have a beautiful day!

starryeyes331

Re: Questions to Start Your Week off Right!

(0) Hearts

Went to my oldest friend's going away party; it was sad but we had a nice long talk about how we'll always be friends and the distance won't matter lol (she's moving to Louisiana to be with her boyfriend who got relocated there. we've been friends since we were 9 and we're 26 now).

I really only use body sunscreen when I'm outdoors for long periods of time (riding horses on the weekend or at the beach/pool). Right now I'm really loving Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray in SPF 70. I'd loooove to try the Coola Products :smileyhappy:

3) What is the name of your firstborn? If you don't have children yet, what names do you like for your future children? If do not plan on having children, please share a name that you think is great!

I'm not married yet, but of course I have some names picked out lol. Right now I'm loving Harrison Wayne (family name) Last Name for oldest boy, Noah Steven (dad's name) Last Name for younger boy, and for girls Everly Ingrid Edith Last Name for a girl. I liked the name Everly before Channing Tatum chose it (**bleep** him lol). I also love the names Savannah for a girl and Arlo for a boy.

Pedicure for sure!

starryeyes331

(0) Hearts

oops, the "bleep" him sounds so much worse than I had intended it....I meant for it to say da*n him

crayzeeRN

1) Went to visit all of my family up in Maryland!! Ate way too many steamed crabs :smileyhappy:

2) Neutrogena Sheer Touch

3) No children- I would like to use Eloise, but with a nickname of Ella- combined favorite childhood books- Eloise and Ella Enchanted :smileyhappy: Also really like Sophie/Sophia.

4) Definitely pedicure. Never had a facial, terrified of the idea. Have way too many allergic/contact dermatitis reactions to wayyy too many ingredients, and I'd have to read every single ingredient on the products they would use.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Crabs! So jealous! 

I'm not sure why, but my family seems to have an unusual amount of "E" names in my generation, almost half of the kids. Emma, Erika, Elsa, Eliot, Emmett, Ella. It didn't happen on purpose either. Odd. 

crayzeeRN

Funny, because my one aunt named all three of her children with E names on purpose!!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Interesting! It's not usually super common, though "Ethan" has been a pretty popular name for kids the past few years. What are your cousins named?

Erika went to school with a boy named Erik with the exact same uncommon last name and they were born 8 days apart. Confused the hell out of the teachers who saw that student list I'm sure! 

colorobsession

1. I went out to breakfast with my parents on Sunday morning. Since I don't live with them anymore it's nice to touch base regularly (and my breakfast sandwich was super yummy).

2. I usually go for Neutrogena, but I recently bought Hawaiian Tropics SPF 30 and it smells deliciously coconutty.

3. My imaginary children are Natalie and Ethan :-) First step to their existence would be finding a man though!

4. A pedicure. My face is so sensitive and acne prone sometimes facials can be more of an unpleasant experience than a pleasant one. Also, any kind of foot/leg massage is a plus in my book.

tashalicious

1. played with my dog

2. Don't use body sunscreen

3.Cameron

4. pedicures are like heaven!

wingatprsct

1.  I watched my youngest son play in a baseball tournament.  He played well even though we lost on Sunday.

2.  Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist SPF 70.  I don't tan, only burn and freckle.  So, I wear a high SPF.

3.  My oldest is James William and we call him Will.  It was his great, great grandfather's name. He's 19 and about to start his second year of college.

4. Definitely a pedicure!  I love facials and body massages too. But there is something about massaging my feet that is wonderful!!!  I also wear sandals all summer and have dry cracked feet.  I'm going to get one tomorrow.

ellevee09

1. seeing my family

2. loreal sublime sunscreen oil

3. aniston paige

4. facial

xx

melissabt

1) Please share something you did this weekend that made you happy! I went to Sausalito, enjoyed the sun and sight seeing and I visiting my fav. coffee shop.

2) What is your FAVORITE body sunscreen? The new Sephora Collection SPF 30 Sunscreen Body Mist

3) What is the name of your firstborn?Hmm I haven't thought about this one. I like the name Brooklyn~!

4) If you had to pick one, would you prefer a pedicure or a facial? Facial Facial Facial!

<3 Melissa
arielaaaaaaaa

I love that name! But i probably wouldn't name my future kid that, i don't like Brook or lyn separately and everyone would use those as nick names. Lol

melissabt

I agree! It's such a trendy name.

<3 Melissa
LCResz

1. Went to Orlando and Daytona, had a wonderful time with my hubby.

2. I stick to Coppertone SPF 45. My heart broke a little when the big Coppertone girl sign in Miami was taken down for a while. Such a great piece of history and memories :smileyhappy:

3. No babies for me, but if I had to choose names it would be Julian and Sebastian for boys, Fatima and Lourdes for girls.

4. I love facials! I am not crazy about people touching my feet.

mityren

I love these little questionnaires! It's so fun reading what everyone has to say.

1. What made me happy this weekend.. hmm.. I work 10 hour days on the weekends  but I did watch Evil Dead. I am a total horror movie buff so that was the highlight :smileyhappy:

2 favorite body sunscreen.  Banana Boat cuz I love the smell.

3 1st borns name.  Taylor. He's 18 and just finished high school . 

4. Pedicure!

Apocalyptica

1) Please share something you did this weekend that made you happy! - Went to dinner and a movie with my parents. Dinner was at my favorite place and we saw The Heat so it was nice to have a good laugh with them.

2) What is your FAVORITE body sunscreen? - I don't really have a favorite. I have yet to find one I can even say that I like. They tend to be greasy. :smileysad:

3) What is the name of your firstborn? If you don't have children yet, what names do you like for your future children? If do not plan on having children, please share a name that you think is great! - Can I use my cat instead? haha I have no idea what I will name my children so, my cats name is Meeko! :smileyvery-happy:

4) If you had to pick one, would you prefer a pedicure or a facial? - Facial. Never had either but I can paint my toes easily enough. I'm actually about to go for my first facial at the end of the month!

keelybt

1) I had a great weekend!  On Fri I met my fiance's brother, wife and kids. We had a really great time with them. Then on Sat I went to a wedding and it was just beautiful.

2)  I'm not super picky about my body sunscreen, so I usually just grab one with a high SPF.

3) My fiance is sure we will have girls because of some sort of radiation he works with.  Not really sure how that works but I'd love to have girls lol I love the name Kaitlyn and he's pretty set on Autumn. We might have to ro sham bo on that one.

4) Facial!  Although I can do most of it at home, it's so nice to have someone else do the extractions and a little massage doesn't hurt lol

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Maybe due to the radiation(??) you will have twins and not have to choose one or the other! :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

I came home at 3 am today from my 10 day stay beach vacation in South Padre Island :smileyvery-happy:

For body, I LOVE NOAD---it rubs in sooo nicely.

I'm 24 and don't have any children....I like the names Mason, Madeline, and Henley

Facial. Nail salons freak me out....most of them are super gross (I watched an episode on Anderson live......he had a team member go into a fancy nail salon and she secretly swapped and took pictures of the place....and took the swabs to a lab and found e coli...and staff.....and feces.....)

nebel

You're not alone on the nail salon thing. I saw a special once where a man's wife got a lethal staph infection from an unsanitary pedicure, and she died, and here is that poor man crying on TV saying "She died over something as senseless as a pedicure" and his whole life was falling apart. I was bawling. Please, if you get pedicures at a salon, everyone, MAKE SURE THEY ARE SANITARY.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 86 replies
  • 149 hearts
  • 36 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • prosopon
    • arielaaaaaaaa