warriorwitch

Questions, Wednesday Questions!

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you?

2.) If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want?

3.) Whats your favorite Halloween tradition?

4.) What emoticon do you use the most?

5.) Whats your favorite feel good movie?

6.) Whats your favorite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year?

1.) A flashlight, knife, titanium spork (yes seriously), and a bandana. I used to carry a lot more, but it got so that I was carrying 40+ pounds of stuff around.

2.) Supernatural (a hunter) or Hannibal (one of his patients that hopefully doesn't end up dead).

3.) When I was a kid we used to go to the corn mazes some of the farmers would do. I loved it. I wish that they did something like that around here.

4.) XD

5.) My Neighbor Totoro

6.) Wassail!

clarks18

Re: Questions, Wednesday Questions!

(0) Hearts

1.  Hand Sanitizer, Benadryl, Floss Picks

2. The SImpson's.  I have wanted to be a character on that show since I was a little girl.  

3.  Passing out the candy.  I love seeing all the little ones in their costumes.

4.  Uh none.

5.  Dumb and Dumber

6.  Grande Reduced Calorie Mocha Caramel from Biggby Coffee

LCResz

1.) Allergy medication, Tylenol, and a pad.

2.) Sherlock, Supernatural, or Grimm.

3.) Funsize candies :smileyhappy:

4.) smilie face and winky face I guess.

5.) I like bittersweet movies, like Big Fish and The Last Unicorn.

6.) Hot chocolate with some cayenne kick.

jaimelove

[ Edited ]

1) my purse is usually loaded with napkins from starbucks, because my son's nose is constantly boogery now that the weather has changed! 

2) would it be going too far to want to be just out of frame during eric's final scene on the season finale of true blood? :smileyvery-happy: and i would LOVEEEEE to be one of the doctor's companions! 

3) going to the pumpkin patch and picking out costumes for the kids, and getting them all ready for trick or treating. then coming home and "inspecting" so i can snag all of the reese's peanut butter cups and whoppers :smileywink:

4) this :smileywink: or this :smileyvery-happy: 

5) love, actually. and across the universe. 

6) hot cider. yummmm. especially when i have a cold! nothing makes me feel better than hot cider does :smileyhappy: 

edit: just fyi, i totally just realized that today is NOT wednesday, but thurday. and only because i saw that some people answered 18+ hours ago. this actually went through my head before i realized that it was, in fact, thursday: "what the heck, how did they answer before wednesday even started?" yup, i'm tired.

either that or y'all found a tardis and left without me... 

neko333

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you? I want a knife to stick in my boot, my Mom did the same thing when she was young. She has been attacked a few times. I carry a flash light key chain, a cheap cell phone (I hate phones), medicine, a hanky, and hand sanitizer in my purse. In my car I always have a change a clothes and some wasp spray (it's way better than pepper spray). 

2.) If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want?

Red Eye, I would just like to be on as a guest. 

I love everything about Halloween! The bats ( I find them cute), costumes, superstitions, awesome movies, haunted houses, decorations,Jack-O-Lanterns,and of course free candy. One house I went to always gave out sodas which to me is brilliant. I've been working for hours gathering candy and they gave me something to drink. I gathered a ton of candy! I love'd years where Halloween fell on a Sunday! Certain places would change the date of Trick or Treat to Saturday as they were really religious. That just meant i got to Trick or Treat two nights in a row! I would start at dusk and work all night. I also continuously emptied my bag to get more candy and if you stayed out a little late people would often dump all the leftovers in your bag as they didn't expect anymore kids. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I turned it into a matter of tactics! 

None. I don't know what most of them mean and get irritated when people answer me with them. I prefer words, when texting I want simple yes or no answers. If I want to be personal with you I'll write you a letter or call you. 

Con Air I guess, it makes me happy for many reasons. 

Garland Greene: "Define irony - a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

6.) Whats your favorite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year? Various Teas and Hot Chocolate 

swfupload_5450801581860316027.jpg

miabt

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you?

My phone, extra shoes/clothes in my car & snack/drinks. 

Iron Chef or another cooking show where I can taste test the delish food :smileyhappy:  Cupcake Wars maybe?  Mmmmm!!

I love dressing up!  Luckily I never have to give that up bc I have my girls & take them out every year!

:smileyhappy:  and <3

A Walk to Remember is among my favs. 

Anything from Davids Tea, chocolate chai, spiced apple cider (sometimes spiked :smileywink: ) and of course, the Starbucks PSL

xo, Mia

bvnny

1.) lip balm, tampons, band aids, dollar bills, medicine, pen. i have a fake key on my keychain that i can use as a small blade too.

2.) Orange is the New Black, maybe one of Alex Vaus' friends.

3.) Buying like 3 gallons of fake blood, and dressing as something terrible then going to a Six Flags.

4.) *^__^*

5.) Mean Girls and Goon

6.) Nutella hot cocoa 

clarks18

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh.  I love Goon!  Whenever I tell people about they never have any idea what I am talking about.  It's a great movie.

Panda168

I think these questions are awesome.

Pens, Journal, Post-its, Re-usable bag, Inhaler, Planner (I love my planners and desk calender.. there's something about writing things down that helps commit it to memory better)

Once Upon a Time or Family Guy

When I lived with my grandparents, they would either give me $5 or buy me $5 worth of candy. Trick or Treating was not permitted sadly. That's about the only Halloween tradition I've had. 

:smileyhappy: or :smileysad:because I can't figure out any of the other ones here lol

Too many to name... maybe Ever After or a good Cartoon Movie like Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2; Monsters Inc/University; Despicable Me 1 & 2; and movies like that lol. I love my cartoons

Traditional Japanese Hot Green Tea (Sencha is pretty good) or Tea Lattes :smileyhappy:

1930sbella

1. A knife

2. Leave it to Beaver

3. CANDY!!!!

4. I don't know

5. Inheritance (1997)

6. Hot coco and the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

joeanne

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you? Tissues, migraine medication, hand sanitizer.

2.) If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want? Supernatural, definitely. Whatever role I had, I would spend the entire episode with Dean.

3.) Whats your favorite Halloween tradition? When our kids were little, the dads took them trick or treating, and the moms set up candy and folding chairs and mommy drinks on our front lawns together to hand out the treats. We had so much fun! Now that our kids are grown, I still enjoy handing out candy to the really little kids.

4.) What emoticon do you use the most? I really don't use many.

5.) Whats your favorite feel good movie? Pee Wee's Big Adventure, of course!

6.) Whats your favorite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year?  Hot chocolate!

warriorwitch

PeeWee and Supernatural? Your a woman after my own heart. :smileyvery-happy:

kalex

(0) Hearts

"Paging Mr. Herman! Mr. Herman, you have a telephone call at the front desk!"

Love that movie!  Can't believe I didn't think of any of the 80's movies I love for that answer.  I'm disappointed in myself.

joeanne

(0) Hearts

If only PeeWee made a guest appearance on Supernatural. I'd be in heaven!

janinebt

[ Edited ]

1.) Survival? My epipen and inhaler. Haha.

2.) True Blood! It'd be fun to be like a solo werewolf or something!

3.) Watching horror movies all month? Does that count?

4.) The one of the girl in pink kind of raising up her hand in a shrugging motion!

5.) Any movie from my childhood: The Secret of NIHM, The Witches (which I watched earlier in the week on a whim...I use to loveee that movie), The Labryinth, The Last Unicorn...

6.) Maple lattes!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
jaimelove

(0) Hearts

maple lattes! what? where can i find this?! oh, lordy. now you've got me drooling :smileyhappy: 

solveig

A tiny Swiss army knife, a small stash of pills (painkillers, stomach and allergy), a few Band-Aids. Should I consider a tooth brush and Listerine a survival item? I think so :smileyhappy:

I am obsessed with Suits and The Good Wife, so I would love to be a hot-shot attorney on either one of those!

Don't have any.

:smileyhappy:

My guilty pleasure is to watch fairytale-like movies when I am down. I've seen a good dozen different versions of Cinderella and Beauty and The Beast, but my favorite is Stardust.

Tea and coffee all year around.

glossyguru

1) Always have ear buds on me, and my phone

2) Hmm, I don't know! I don't really watch TV.

3) We always make pumpkin seeds! My mom has the BEST recipe, she just adds salt and paprika!

4) :smileyhappy:

5) The Blind Side

6) Hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick, it's HEAVEN!!!

garnett

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you?  I always carry a mini swiss army knife, a mini flashlight, pen, mini notebook/pad, insulin & such, a small high glucose (shot) drink, tylenol, tissues, safety pin,  cough drops, bandaid, hand sanitizer. 

2.) If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want? Elementary.  Sherlock's next client!

3.) Whats your favorite Halloween tradition?  Giving out the candy!  I like to give out full size candy bars because the kids get so excited.

4.) What emoticon do you use the most?   :smileyhappy:

5.) Whats your favorite feel good movie?  I love YOU'VE GOT MAIL and FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF.  :smileyhappy:

6.) Whats your favorite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year?  Aside from my morning coffee- a chai latte!  mmmmm!

Candy357

1.) What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you? Extra pair of contacts and solution, knife, screwdriver, speaking of make up should be part of a survival kit. :smileytongue:

2.) If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want? Walking Dead! Zombie lo

l

3.) Whats your favorite Halloween tradition? Everything.

4.) What emoticon do you use the most? The :smileytongue:

5.) Whats your favorite feel good movie? Mean Girls, White Chicks or Cloverfield.

6.) Whats your favorite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year? I tend to stick to cold and still eat popsicles, so I dunno, none really.

NotCrocker

1. What practical/survival (non beauty related) items you do you carry with you?

Nothing really. When I was living in the Yukon, my car had all those things, but right now I live and work in downtown Vancouver with a short walk to all the places I need to be, so not much survival needed. I guess my water bottle counts.

2.  If you could make a guest appearance on a TV show, what show and what role would you want?

As a professor on Community for sure... wouldn't hurt to be one of Jeff's new love interests.

3. Whats your favourite Halloween tradition?

Roasted pumpkin seeds are the best.

4. What emoticon do you use the most?

None really.

5. Whats your favourite feel good movie?
I am drawing a blank. A lot of movies are feel-goodesque.

6. Whats your favourite hot beverage for the cooler half of the year?

Spiced teas. Homemade chai is lovely.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 42 replies
  • 47 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lissay
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • annonymous1