QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

crayzeeRN

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

Time for more random questions! Hope you guys are loving these threads as much as I am!

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie :smileyvery-happy: )

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

clarks18

Re: QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

1. Time Travel.  Not really a traditional super power but I am fascinated with the 60's and 70's and would love to see in person things that happened back then.  I love the fashion, makeup, music, and cars from that era.

2. Mascara and blush. 

3. I try not to eat that much cheese but I guess it would Provalone.  Ha what a question!

4. I wanted to be a Detective.  I work in an office really with Human Services.  Completely different.

5. Hourglass Ambient Powder, Buxon Insider Eye Liner, and Tarte Aqualillies Palette (even though it's sold out outline I'm still searching).

I love these little questionnaires Myspace much ha.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I love my Tarte palette, definitely worth it if you can find it. I want the Hourglass powders too, but so expensive, maybe when my current highlighters run out.

kenny

1. Flying

2. TM and brow mousse

3. Havarti

4. I didn't really know...and I still don't

5.Buxom Hot Escapes Bronzer, Benefit Stay Flawless Primer, Sephora+Pantone Full Spectra Eyeshadow Palette.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I don't think I'll ever know what I want to be when I grow up, besides awesome, hah! :smileyvery-happy:

janinebt

1. Telekenesis!

2. My brow powder and mascara!

3. That's tough! I love a good cheese plate. Gouda and fresh mozzarella are some of my favorites. 

4. I had a lot of dreams when it came to my career at a young age. I always played with the idea of becoming a writer and pretty much stuck with that once I became a freshman in college.

5. The Buxom Hot Escapes Bronzer, the Urban Decay Good Karma brush, and Bumble and Bumble Grooming Cream.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Go for the Good Karma brush Janine, you will never look back!!

LCResz

1. Teleportation. I would love to travel more but it's just so costly!

2. Sunscreen and lip balm.

3. Beehive Barely Buzzed Cheese.

4. I wanted to be Mrs. Davy Jones or Mrs. Keith Partridge or Mrs.  Fonzy... I wound up married to all three rolled up in one guy <3. I also wanted to be doctor, and I am now a science teacher, go figure!

5. Right now I am on a hair kick with all the sweating and humidity :smileytongue:  So I live for my Ouidad Mediterranean Bay Leaf Hair and Scalp Treatment, Phyto Phytheol Intense Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo, and Sachajuan Shampoo as needed.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ergh, I wanted to like Barely Buzzed, but it's SO MESSY and also I hate lavender, so more for everyone else I guess! I love their Promontory with Rosemary though, and the Ipanema sounds really good. 

Meg82

1) flight or some other way to go long distances quickly, like i'd be down for being the flash or something.

2) Mascara and something for my lips.

3) I loooooooove goat cheese, I think everything is improved by its presence (well, not french toast, that was kind of gross).

4) I wanted to either teach kids with learning disabilities and behavioral disabilities or i wanted to be a counselor for teenagers with issues.  I've done the teaching thing for five years but I've decided counseling is where my heart is so I'm working to get into an MSW program that will let me do that.

5) I literally just made a purchase last night, so I don't have much waiting in the wings (I bought Too Faced lip primer and Shiseido Cream liner) the one thing I'm still eyeing is the OCC Lip Tar, but I'm holding off on that until my birthday makeover because I want to see it actually on rather than just fantasize about it.  

rikkie

(0) Hearts

LOL french toast! I wonder if you could make it work by mixing a really light, fresh chevre with cinnamon and drizzling it with honey... 

Spyski

[ Edited ]

YAY! More random questions! 

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

• To be able to breathe underwater and have sparkly purple gills. Haha I know that may sound strange but I love being underwater! So peaceful 

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

• Eyebrow pencil to fill in the brows and YSL glossy lipstain.

3. What's your favorite type of cheese?

• Oh, I'm still trying to figure out what the name of t is called. I had it when a Norwegian family stayed with us for a couple months. It was brown, prominent, and semi-sweet tasting!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

• A marine biologist studying sharks and rays. No, it did not come true. I'm horrible with memorizing things and numbers. Although, I do work for a company that makes underwater listening devices for mammals, so I get to interact with them a little bit :smileyvery-happy:

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

• Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx Peeling Gel (loved the sample I received), Soap & Glory Clarity 3-In-1 Daily-Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash (I need a bigger bottle, love that stuff for the morning!), YSL Rouge Volupté Shine #14 (this has been sitting here for almost 6 months now, I need to splurge!)
crayzeeRN

rainbowfish.jpg

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Gjetost! Pronounced yay-toast. :smileyvery-happy:

swfupload_3219060248412435137.jpg

Spyski

OH MAH GOSH! I think you've nailed it! I hope it's the same. The mother of the family would get up every morning and bake bread just for this cheese! I have to get my hands on some. 

rikkie

It's usually eaten sliced reeeeally thinly on toast and has a caramelly butterscotch flavor. I hope you can find some, I'm pretty sure it's the one!

Spyski

I do recall it tasting like caramel. That has to be the one! I wonder if I can order online. lol

rikkie

Amazon has it! I'm sure lots of other places do too. 

crayzeeRN

1. Healing powers

2. Mascara and blush!

3. Smoked gouda or extra sharp white cheddar... now I'm hungry.

4. A teacher, like my mom. It didn't end up being my "paid" profession, per se, but I teach martial arts, and I teach new nurses at work. I suppose that counts?

5. Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint in Ultra-Violet (can't imagine why someone would want pink, blue, or purple brows though), NARS Lipstick in Niagara, and either Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser or Philosophy Clear Days Ahead Cleanser- if anyone has opinions on either, I'd love to hear!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Ooh, the pink Anastasia tint is on my list! I hope I get around to buying it at some point.I wouldn't use it on my brows, even though I have had eyebrows in those colors... to match my hair! I want to try the Origins too, I think I have a sample of it on the way.

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Oh, I didn't think about it matching hair, that would make a little more sense!!

I wonder if the origin stores give out samples... hmmm.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 207 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar