QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

crayzeeRN

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

Time for more random questions! Hope you guys are loving these threads as much as I am!

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie :smileyvery-happy: )

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

dolceloure

Re: QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have? haha I've actually thought about this many times! Whenever I'd think about the X-Men and mutations, I had always thought I wanted to have Storm's mutation, and be able manipulate the weather. It's not very useful with saving the world, but I love the idea of using the weather to reflect my emotions. It's so poetic. :smileyvery-happy: ....but if I was going to be an actual hero, I'd need something else. Superhuman strength and an ability to fly. :smileytongue:

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be? Foundation and lip color

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie ) Since getting back from Europe a month ago, I have to say the aged, pungent cheeses are my favorites now.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!) I used to say cardiologist (mostly b/c I knew what that was when I was 4 and thought it sounded soooo impressive), but I secretly wanted to be Dan Rather or Barbara Walters, or maybe Sherlock Holmes, lol. I am now a university Spanish instructor. Who would've thought? 

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?) the latest Sephora Favorites fragrance sampler, the Sephora Favorites Super Stars set, Tocca Viaggio set. I do love sets. :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

I get uncomfortable flying, so if it didn't hurt, teleportation.

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

Mascara and lip stain. (What I mostly do in the summer anyways.

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie )

Sorry to be the party pooper here, but I eat vegan. I suppose if I had to pick something, parmesan for my spaghetti.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

I wanted to be a veterinarian. I love animals and still take care of them and take in rescue dogs, but some of the medical aspects of surgery aren't for me. Plus I think I would strangle someone who was taking bad care of their pet, which would definitely cut into my client base, if not land me in jail! :smileyhappy:

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

My heart list isn't really well populated now, I got most everything that I was craving at the last sale. I guess Yu-Be skin cream, I'd have to go shopping to pick out any more and I don't want to do that until I get some money saved up. (For my shopping spree in late July)

Meg82

have you ever had cashew cheese?  no actual dairy or animal product involved and super delicious.  sadly i've only ever seen it at vegan restaurants, i don't know of anywhere you can just buy it.

prettyinpa

Hadn't heard of it before, I'm definitely getting some, I've always liked pizza and it just lacks something without cheese. (I'm lactose intolerant, so it's been off the table for awhile on that count, anyways.)

kimmi1115

I know exactly what you mean about being a vet, and how much debt there would be just to get through school.  My schooling is pretty much paid for, so no way in heck I would change majors now.  Besides, animals like volunteers much better than vets lol.

lylysa

1. This one is tough, but I would have to go with being a genius. Having unlimited intelligence to make use of whatever resources are around and also being able to develop things to achieve more has unlimited possibilities. (Think about, Batman and Iron Man are two mortals, no crazy powers they're born with, no freak accidents to instill them with power, yet both are geniuses and have been able to create, invent, utilize whatever is at their disposal, and keep up with the best of them! Okay, comic book nerd going back away now, hahah!) :smileytongue:

2. Since it's MAKE UP, I won't say SPF, but definitely lip balm and mascara.

3. I like white cheeses mainly because they accompany a lot of dishes I cook and because they range from mild to more flavorful varieties that also play well with each other without ending up in one ball of the same taste.

4. I wanted to be anything from a gymnastics teacher to a chef. I almost went to school for culinary arts but didn't. I can still cartwheel with the best of them and I'm partial to being in the kitchen be it cooking or baking.

5. MORE Ole Truth Serum (yes, yes, I'm an addict), Anthony Logistics Blood Orange lip balm (my Tokyo Milk Dark one has hit the pan and I want to swap to a SPF lip balm), and Sephora's Waterproof Eyeliner (I'm curious to try them out!).

rikkie

Lol, you didn't pick anything for #3! Any cheese that isn't white has something added to make it that way, white milk = white cheese. :smileytongue:

chocolate milk = gross cheese I'd expect.

lylysa

:smileytongue: Oh my, "Cheesexpert!"

Mozzarella works :smileytongue:

But for stuffed dishes I like using Provalone!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Okay, I can approve now. :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

It's ok Lylysa, I think a lot of us are letting our comic book nerd out in this post :smileyvery-happy:

1930sbella

I am LOVING theses threads!

1.Probably flying powers

2. mascara and chap stick

3. Petite basque

4. (I am still growing up) What I really want to be is a wife and mother, career wise though I am looking into becoming an Audiometrist.

5. Soy Fresh Face cleanser, Sephora Super Nourishing Lip Balm, and Alterna Bamboo Beach Mango Coconut Refreshing dry shampoo.

rikkie

[ Edited ]

Petit Basque is so good! I usually pick Etorki over it though, because it is less rind:cheese and creamier tasting. Yum!

whaaa? I spelled petit with an apostrophe instead of the "e" and got bleeped, hahaha. 

nebel

(0) Hearts

the bleeping is sometimes pretty ridiculous hahahah

rikkie

It happens at the most unexpected times and never ever has anything to do with what I'm talking about haha. 

Last time it happened to me I was saying I wanted to s n a t c h something up before it went out of stock. :smileyvery-happy:

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Etorki, I think I have had it before, sounds familiar.

Thats pretty funny.

crayzeeRN

Just the thought of the smell of that dry shampoo keeps making me want to try it!

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

my thoughts exactly!

mityren

1. Telekinesis

2  mascara and Tarte lip surgence stain 

3. burrata with fresh tomatoes and crackers.  Mmmmmm

4  a waitress (my mom was a waitress)   I did wait tables for awhile in my late teens early 20s thought this a crap way to earn money and started my climb to where I am now.  Respect and tip your waitresses though folks!  They deal with alot of bubkis for a couple dollars a table.

5 Laura mercier ambre vanilla honey baths1440791-main-Lhero.jpg

Dior Creme De rose lip balm

s1223338-main-Lhero.jpg

Jack black Mr fix its1240431-main-grid.jpg

annonymous1

[ Edited ]

1.) probably the power to fly, i think it would be so pretty, & i could avoid traffic lol

2.) foundation and mascara.

3.) Probably Mozzarella

4.) i really wanted to work at mcdonalds lmao my parents bought me this huge set with a cash register and all the food and menus and everything idk for some reason it was like my dream job, now it seems so gross!

5.) probably too faced chocolate soliel bronzer, i got a small mini one that i loved and i think i want to repurchase, Honey by Marc Jacobs, and then probably a BB cream with sunscreen, (if anyone has any good recomendations let me know!)

rikkie

That sounds like an awesome playset! I always tried to play "store" with my siblings but by the time we had made fake money, gathered items from around the house, priced them, and set everything up like a shop we were bored with the idea, haha.

mafan

I love the Dr Jart+ BB creams.  Premium is my favorite and I like the SPF 45.  It's heavier than some.  (Boscia is much lighterweight, for example.)  I don't like Dr Brandt -- too dark and orange for me.  But it might depend on your skin tone. 

I love that you wanted to work at McDonalds.  I gather you didn't end up with your dream job, huh?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 207 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar