crayzeeRN

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

Time for more random questions! Hope you guys are loving these threads as much as I am!

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie :smileyvery-happy: )

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

beautylovingirl

Re: QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

(0) Hearts

Kiki1517- Try using without your CC cream and just build coverage from  that. I've worn powder foundation for 10 yrs + so just trying to give you a suggestion for use.:smileyhappy:

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

1. Probably the ability to fly....

2. foundation and lip gloss definately

3. munster cheese for sure mmm

4. at first it was a vet but I don't like thought of having to put them to sleep or giving them shots eve though it benifits the animals then I was a K-9 Cop but im 4'11 and I dont think i could seriouslt take down some perp plus I hate running... oh well definately did not become either one of those come to think of it nothing I imagined myself doing came true. I definatly did not imagine myslef joing the Military at all

5. lots and lots of skincare, i have been having a major obession with skincare anything Kate Sommerville she has a great line of skincare

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Okay, my turn! :smileyhappy:

Probably to teleport! Not a super crazy amazing skill but that would be awesome to just instantly teleport star-trek style around the world and back!

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

I do this constantly.. mascara and lip gloss! 

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? 

I LOVE sharp cheddar or mozzarella!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? 

I think I wanted to be a teacher or an animal doctor :smileyhappy: 

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

-Alterna Mango Dry Shampoo

-KVD Powder Foundation

-MUFE Smoky Extravagant Mascara 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

1. Either mind reading or being invisible.

2. Powder and mascara!

3. Mozzarella for sure :smileyhappy:

4. I always wanted to be a fashion designer growing up. My parents even got me a working barbie brand sewing machine when I was younger and I remember I would sew clothes for my bears. 

5. FAB Favs To Go Kit, YSL Rouge Volupte Nude Beige Lipstick, and Eyelash Curler.

PoshDarling

1. The ability to read minds.

2. Mascara and a lip conditioner or gloss.

3. I love American cheese and Provolone equally.

4. I wanted to be an actress. That did not end up coming true :smileyhappy:

5. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Powder Foundation

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel

lovelyred139

1.  Flying.  I've had a lifelong obsession with Peter Pan.

2.  Lipstick and Tarte cheek stain (probably Flush).  Great combination for a "good skin"/high humidity day.

3. Brie!
4.  My earliest memory is of wanting to be an artist.  After that I remember being ten years old and declaring my intention to get an MA in English, which I'm now doing.  My need for health insurance put the kibosh on freelance/fiction writing, but I've found that I enjoy teaching.
5.  Some kind of foundation (either Bobbi Brown Skin in Alabaster or YSL Touche Eclat in Beige 10), Bare Minerals Amazing Lip Color in Witty, and Origins A Perfect World SPF 35 Face Protector.

miabt

Everyone is so creative with your random questions & mini surveys!  It reminds me of early social networking on myspace!  

1. I'm a comic book nerd & used to play x-men with my friends when we were kids!  I always wanted to be Jean Grey with her telepathic/telekinesis powers :smileyhappy:

2.  I can leave the house without concealer or a lip product of some kind... Dior Addict Lip Glow

3.  Ohh I love cheese!  Brie, Dubliner, Goat Milk, Gouda, Gruyere, Blue Cheese.... mmmMMmmm!!

4.  I always wanted to be a glamorous model when I was a kid. I realized that I would never be 5'10 (I'm exactly 5'), but that didn't stop me from being part of the fashion world!  I love working fashion shows & doing the makeup backstage & seeing my work come to life.  Every so often, I'll do a photo shoot for one of my photog friends & will pretend I'm a super model :smileywink:

5.  Glam Glow Exfoliating Mask, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose & Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

xo, Mia

veevali

1. Definitely teleporting or flying! Anything to get me place to place faster & safely :smileyhappy:

2. Concealer and some type of lip product

3. This is a difficult one... gouda? But American for sandwiches all the time <3

4. really I didn't have anything specific, I still haven't really figured it out yet either 

5. This is a great one! Kat Von d foundation (just got a sample!), ive been eyeing Josie Marian's Argan lip & cheek color stick set, and lastly st Topez bronzing mousse but I'm still on the fence about self tanning?...

HMNewbie

1) I wouldn't have a power, per se.  I'd have a magic mirror that would show women how beautiful they are - like the Dove real beauty sketches thing (look it up on YouTube if you haven't seen it - awesome!)

2)  Foundation & mascara

3) Not a big cheese eater

4) Quincy, M.E.!  (Now, I'm showing my age.)  He was the first television forensic pathologist.  Then I got to the 10th grade and the frog.  Nope.  I'm an accountant.

5) Favorite three things?  THREE things?  ONLY three things?  (now descending into indecisive anxiety).

drrragon

(0) Hearts

@HMNewbie -- LOL about the frog!  I'm sure that frog has dashed many a parent's med-school dreams for their child...

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Funny enough, it was the frog/starfish/squid etc that I went crazy over dissecting (way too cool) that led my freshman biology teacher to push me toward a medical profession :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I know the video you're talking about, it's been circulating on facebook. Very touching :smileyhappy: Wish we could all see ourselves how others do.

wendyomgwar

1. Omg this one is so hard! Is the power to make makeup products appear on the list? lol

2. Eyebrow pencil and whatever lip product I'm currently loving

3. Sorry to be boring but I love me some Mozzarella!!!

4. I didn't have any goals as a child, so sad lol.

5. Marc Jacobs Honey, Diorskin Nude Tan Paadise, Jack Black Lip Balm Quad

crayzeeRN

If that's your super-power, you are SO invited over my house!! :smileyvery-happy:

laurabt

This one's fun!

1) super hero what powers: teleporting, it would save so much travel time!

2) two makeup items: mascara & concealer- can't leave home without them!

3) favorite cheese: gouda- I love it!

4) What I wanted to be when I grew up: professional dancer, or horseback rider

5) most likely to purchase next: First Aid Beauty Cleanser- I'm almost out.

:smileyhappy: -Laura

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmm probably to read minds! That's a super power right? 

Foundation and eyebrow powder

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? I haven't had too many different types of cheese but I love American cheese!

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I actually never dreamed of being anything in particular. It wasn't till I was 16 I knew what I wanted to do. 

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?) Ren Glycolic renewal mask! But since there is 100 point perk I might get that instead. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation. A bit pricey but I want it sooo much. And lastly Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer!! I will get this sometime this week!

wingatprsct

Super hero powers  I don't want to fly -  I'm scared of heights.  I don't want to teleport, because I'd miss all the neat things along the way to where I'm going.  However, I would like to have an unlimited energy source that would take my vehicle, whatever it may be, anywhere I wanted to go at whatever speed I chose.  (The energy would also be harmless to others and safe for the environment.)

Two makeup items  Cream blush and tinted lip balm.

Favorite cheese  Smoked gouda

What I wanted to be when I grew up  I wanted to work in the fashion industry.  I loved to design and make clothes for my Barbie dolls.  I did get a fashion merchandising minor but got married and had children.  Now, I am employed using my musical abilities.  It's still a fun part of my life.  No regrets!

Favorite 3 items on Heart list  Clarisonic Mia 2, Laura Mercier Oil-Free Flawless Face Kit, Tarte Aqualillies Palette

carrierose

1. Ability to apparate (get somewhere totally different immediately)

2. powder and mascara

3. sharp cheddar

4. kindergarten teacher (became a secondary math teacher)

5. don't have any, thank goodness!

drrragon

LOL i love how this has turned into the CHEESE thread!

rikkie: POUTINE!!!! maybe I will console myself during No Buy July by doing poutines at home.....no cheese curds in the US unfortunately but mozzarella will do.....ooh wait unless you know a better cheese!

rikkie

You could make curds yourself! I have to admit I will often fake it with cubes of mozzarella/monterey jack/some other similar cheese or if something is seriously wrong and I only have cheddar in the house, I will throw shredded cheddar on my fries. Don't tell anyone though! :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 207 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar