crayzeeRN

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

Time for more random questions! Hope you guys are loving these threads as much as I am!

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie :smileyvery-happy: )

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

ChicDabbler

Re: QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

[ Edited ]

IRON MAN IRON MAN IRON MAN. Ok, so I suppose that's basically intelligence +10000000 and money +10000000. I'm fine without the ego. Lol, you've no idea how I wish teleportation, but if I were to actually have that power, I would never move and would end up bring an 1000lbs unhealthy person.

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

Hmmm, usually curl my lashes and lip balm. And perfume.

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie )

Either brie or mozzerella.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

Sun Wukong (the monkey king from Journey to the West). Unfortunately fortunately, it will never come true.

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

Not that I need any of them, buuut.....

swfupload_7207601021504131235.jpgswfupload_6492638129649193173.jpgswfupload_4456119269551980161.jpg

rikkie

Teleportation would totally burn calories like mad. Nothing to worry about!

crayzeeRN

Now I have to ask- do you want to be Iron Man or do you want Iron Man? :smileyvery-happy:

Love your #4, had me literally laughing out loud!

ChicDabbler

I want to be Iron (wo)Man. Of course I want Iron Man, but I can't stand jerks, so I bet I'll kick him in the *that* area within the first 5min of him talking.

Have you ever read Journey to the West? C'mon! He have a stick that can be the side of a needle or as large as you want (very useful tool). He can jump/fly anywhere (teleportation, check). He can create copies of himself using his hair (useful manual labor, check). He likes white peaches (kindred spirit). And he's a bit naughty kind of like me. And I'll stop before this turns into a love letter.

crayzeeRN

Hahahaha, beautytester, I love you :smileyvery-happy:

ChicDabbler

swfupload_610858394906793279.jpg

rikkie

Ahahaha, you two are awesome. You make me laugh so hard!

lylysa

HIGH FIVE! I just scrolled down after posting and saw you mentioned Iron Man also, hahaha! I put being a genius and brought up Batman and Iron Man!

mafan

Oh, these are too much fun!

I was going to say the power to make people saying mean/stupid things be quiet, but teleportation would be nice.

Mascara and eyeshadow. (I would want to say lips, but I forget a lot.)

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie )

Brie

I wanted to be a computer programmer and my idea was that it would be me working in a big room with a big computer and no one else around.  (I was really introverted and alone in high school.)

I did become a computer programmer, and found out that computers were becoming smaller, not bigger.  And the job involves working with other people.  Now I don't do any programming and my job involves more working with people than anything else.  Uninterrupted time is a luxury for me.

Ariel compact (it's on my virtual Heart list and probably what I will purchase next), SPF powder (maybe the Bare Minerals Touchup to Go set), and brush cleaner.  (Okay, there are more fun things on the list, but not tons an the above is what I'm really most likely to get.)

nebel

I'd just like to say that I think the Sephora Women would be the most Badass superhero team ever.

crayzeeRN

Hell hath no fury like a woman whose mascara has been taken away!

kalex

"They could conceal pimples with the greatest of ease..."

The original rhyme has something about a flying trapeze.  What is that from?  It's going to drive me crazy.

prettyinpa

The song is "The Daring Young Man on the Flying Trapeze". It has multiple verses and was a mainstay at Girl Scout Camp when I was young. We also made up our own "colorful" verses when the counselors weren't around! :smileyhappy:

kalex

1 - I can't decide.  Invisibility, time travel, or mind reading.

2- Foundation and mascara.

3- I'm on a bleu cheese kick right now.  Stuff it in a burger or sprinkle it on a salad and I'm a happy girl.

4- An archaeologist. I changed my mind by high school but I still find it fascinating.

5- Guerlain Gel Top Coat, Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover (out of stock!), and Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Treatment.

nebel

YES!!!!!!!!!! Excellent questions!

1) I want wings. Big, giant, feather angel wings.  I want to fly.

2) Mascara and filled in brows (actually all I'm wearing right now)  Most facial definition for a minimal amount of effort.

3)  CANNOT PICK ONE CHEESE.  Manchego..... no, Taleggio... no.... no... five year aged gouda...... IMPOSSIBLE to only pick one cheese!

4)  I think maybe a vet.  I do animal rescue, so that's close :smileyhappy:

5) Marc Jacobs Honey, Illamasqua Raindrops, and, always, MOAR LIP TARS. :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Aargh, good choices for all of them, maybe I should just copy your list!

nebel

I'm like, crazy flattered and humbled that the Cheespert likes my cheese picks :smileyhappy:  NOM ALL THE CHEESE!

rikkie

Ahahah, I like ALL your answers, not just the cheese ones! 

crayzeeRN

Looovee gouda. Don't know if you've ever seen the movie She's The Man, but there is a scene in there about gouda, and I had never eaten it until I saw this movie and wanted to try it! Now I'm in love :smileyvery-happy:

And that is my fascinating story about cheese.

drrragon

LOL at first I thought you meant like buffalo wings or something tasty and delicious :smileyhappy:

serioustree

Hahahha! These are awesome questions!!

1. Power to cure/heal!

2. Mascara and liner! I do that everyday already! PUAHAHAHHAHA 

3. Omg I love the State Fair cheese on a stick ... IT IS DELICIOUS and I eat like 10 of them when the State Fair rolls around and crave it for the rest of the year!! Ughhhhhhh two more months... Just two... More months...........

4. I wanted to be an architect when I was a kid, and create energy efficient housing for third world countries ... Wrote this elaborate essay and got a scholarship for it and everything but became a low paying librarian instead. 

5. Urban Decay lip junkie gloss, any Buxom lip products and boscia blotters! I want so bad but maybe in four pay checks! XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 103 replies
  • 207 hearts
  • 38 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar