Pumpkin everything! <3

So a couple days ago we had a warm day up here (Ontario, Canada) and i decided to go for my last "summer-ish" blizzard from Dairy Queen. I didn't know until I got to the menu at the drive-thru but they have a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard and O M G it was freaking awesomeness. So if you love pumpkin sweets, visit a dairy queen asap lol. Oh and Starbucks has amazing pumpkin muffin (with a cream cheese filling), as well as pumpkin spice scones, lattes and even Pumpkin Pie frappucino's. Loving fall! Now I just need to go to Bath and Body Works to get some candles and lotions in fall scents like Sweet Cinnamin Pumpkin Smiley Happy

Happy Fall everyone! Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

Obsessed with Pumpkins Smiley Happy

Re: Pumpkin everything! <3

Couldn't help myself...just bought frozen pumpkin waffles at Target!

[ Edited ]

i went to trader joe's yesterday and was drooling over all of the new pumpkin goodies... an employee told me they hand THIRTY SIX new pumpkin items in! what?!? i bought pumpkin bagels and pumpkin cream cheese haha. (and pumpkin tea, and pumpkin granola...) 

oh, and ps: starbucks' pumpkin spice scones are ahhhhmazing!

(0) Hearts

I spent a small fortune at Trader Joe's today and I wanted you know that I blame you Jamielove. Smiley Happy  I had no intention of going to TJ's today until I read your post.  Now I have Pumpkin: Tea, Cereal Bars, Toaster Pastries, Biscotti, Ale...

I'm going to share a really easy recipe for pumpkin latte that is amazing and it's a nondairy/dairy version.

2 tbsp pumpkin pie filling (I use the organic kind)

2 tsp of honey/sugar

3/4 cup of any kind of milk (I use almond)

1 cp of tea (I've used a cinnamon tea).

I blend all the ingredients together than heat it up in micro for 45 sec. Super yummy. Pumpkin is so awesome.

(0) Hearts

@melanito. Thanks for the recipe! Made it today and it's sooooo yummyyyyyy! I did the cheap version where I boiled water, dropped a orange spice teabag in it, dumped half can of pumpkin puree and a ton of honey, then stirred in the milk and turned off the heat. I am so making it again!

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing....can't wait to try it!

It's officially Fall -  the weather turned cool last night for the first time!  I am making pumpkin soup for lunch tomorrow.  I just got my ingredients at the grocery store!  Yum yum!

Oh, aside from pumpkin cake, I also have these 2 recipes I love, both from Smitten kitchen. Black bean pumpkin soup:

swfupload_1420755681986140053.jpg

Bourbon pumpkin cheesecake. I like making them in muffin pans for portion control (because I have no self-control), great for snack/bagged lunch.

swfupload_9007756117671505689.jpg

(0) Hearts

Love it! I am totally drooling. Is it sad that I keep coming back to this topic just to see more pumpkin foods? lol..

My two favorites as Godiva Pumpkin Truffles they are always out for a limited time.  Another favorite is Hershey Pumpkin Kisses.  They may not be "expensive" chocolate, but these sure taste like it!

(0) Hearts

I have never heard of Pumpkin Kisses! I'll be searching the candy aisle for these!  I grabbed Pumpkin Spice M&M's the other day and was sorely disappointed.  Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

On the savory side, I really love pumpkin seeds in salad. I'm not huge on sweets, but I also make a really good savory pumpkin pie with paprika and nutmeg and cinnamon and coconut cream. It's smoky and warm and really satisfying. Also gluten-free vegan. Can't beat that. ^_~

Ah, I love pumpkins as well! Pumpkin pie, muffin, latte, and more. Great post! Smiley Happy

I just had to add: my two bearded dragons.. their names are Pumpkin & Pie.  Smiley Happy (Pumpkin is the male and Pie is the female) 

Too cute! Smiley Very Happy

I know what you mean! I absolutely love October and the fall since it brings up all of these delicious ranges of pumpkin items! I just went to my local adli a few minutes ago and saw pumpkin pie ice cream, pumpkin marshmallows, pumpkin cheesecakes and pies, actual pumpkins and much much more! I just love the fall and the oncoming Halloween Smiley Very Happy

the Libby's brand of canned pumpkin has some amazing pumpkin recipes on their website!  I really like their creamy pumpkin soup and their pumpkin roll recipes:

pumpkin roll.jpgpumpkin soup.jpg

Amazing, love it!

I definitely share your obsession with all things pumpkin!! From muffins to coffee to pie, I love it all!! For all those over 21, pumpkin beer is sooo worth a try, love it!

Pumpkin beer is amazing!  I just got my first pumpkin beer of the season yesterday lol.  A really great one to try is called Punkin Ale by a brand called Dogfish Head. I can get it at Total Wine where I live.  It is so popular, this year they are limiting one 4 pack per customer. I highly recommend!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • pumpkintea.jpg
  • pumpkin roll.jpg
  • pumpkin soup.jpg
  • swfupload_9007756117671505689.jpg
  • swfupload_1420755681986140053.jpg