SydBristow

Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

[ Edited ]

Have a collection of extra items that you won't use but others might be interested in?  Find a trade here!

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, list the condition, add a photo if you can, and what you are interested in for trade.  May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available OR when you have found something you were looking for, please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option.  :smileyhappy:

If you list items, please use discretion with who you enter into trades with.  If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.)  :smileyhappy:

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.  The listings move to back pages and it's not always easy to keep track.  You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

Untitled-1.jpg

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here!
 http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

There is a way of searching that isn't perfect but sometimes it works - go to advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top). Like I said, it doesn't always work, and if someone lists Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Palette instead of Hourglass, or they happen to spell palette wrong, it may not come up. But I've gone back and found a few things anyway.

TRADE.jpg

PLEASE START CONTRIBUTING ON THE NEW THREAD, FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK.  THANKS!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

penelopepuffman

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

(0) Hearts

This is what I have available for trade:

bumble bumble surf spray new full size
ysl sheer candy in #4 & #6
laura mercier kohl eye pencil in brown copper, swatched once.
UD tinted moisturizer in HALO swatched once.
naked basics palette used 2 colors one time
mac eyeshadow in soft brown used 10x
benefit eyeshadow in getaway swatched once.
bare minerals eyeshadow in the promise swatched once.
laura mercier eyeshadow in cognac swatched
hourglass eyeshadow duo in gypsy used 3x
nume reverse styling wand used
meet your match sephora favorites only swatched the tarte lipsurgence everything else is brand new.

Please message me if you would like to trade. I am on the recommended trades list and have been in a TSB.

If you're new to sephora beauty talk you ship/ send gc first.

Thank you!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

In Search of: Jasmine mirror (with a box preferred). Also the Cinderella mirror- but that is a total long shot.

Willing to trade husband who broke the Jasmine mirror (my favorite Disney princess)! Or I can pay you for the mirror! :smileyvery-happy:

dollface131313

(0) Hearts

would anybody be interested in a rare jean paul gaultier blush shimmer and also lip gloss i can take photos in anyone is interested send me a message 

Emmis

(0) Hearts

Anybody have any urban decay eyeshadows/palettes that you don't use? If they're gently used or just swatched I'd be OK with it! Feel free to email me @ goetzemily@yahoo.com

DitzCore

Still looking for a Glinda or Theodora Urban Decay palettes.

As well I am looking for the Ariel or Cinderella Story Look Palettes.

Willing to trade GC (in Canada) or products! :smileyvery-happy:

rebbbeccaa

(0) Hearts

Are you still looking for Glinda or Theodora? I have both that I am trying to get rid of, just swatched.

Teresaanne92

Garnett had Glinda. Her posting is on Page 4 of the Product Trade Thread Two! :smileyhappy:

KateLovesYSL

Hi, 

I have an extra (BNIB):

1. Nars One Night Stand Cheek Palette

2. Nars Promiscuous Lip Coffret

that my daughters didn't want for Christmas. (Love them soo much that I have my own & a back up already!) 

Was going to return it at Sephora but realized that some of you may be wanting them. I am from Canada though so not sure if that will matter to you due to shipping charges.

Canadian price that I paid was about $75 plus 13% tax ($85 CAN) for the palette and I think $50 plus 13% tax ($56 CAN) for the lip coffret. I'll have to confirm after I post. 

Send me your best offers! ( you would need to pay for shipping costs.)

I'm in search of:

Tom Ford blushes, Eye Quads, Brushes (long shot...I know!)

Algenist Genius Cream,

Neiman Marcus egift cards

Holt Renfrew GC

Lululemon GC

or PayPal payments.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'll return them after this weekend if there is no interest.

Thanks!

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

So glad you listed here first instead of returning, many items are finding homes and getting used this way. :smileyhappy:

You may also wish to post on the current trade thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

KateLovesYSL

(0) Hearts

Thanks of the tip!

shortstuff07

I'm willing to bet those go quick!! I have both already, and traded the colors from the coffret I didn't love, I know there were a few girls looking for them!  :smileyhappy:  Good Luck!

FuturePedNP

(0) Hearts

PhotoGrid_1390852433852.jpgInterested in trading ONLY for whatever you got except lip items!

Estee Lauder 5 color eyeshadow palette in 10 Film Noir- retails for $50

MAC Satin blush in limited edition Lovecloud- retails for $21

Both used, I just do not grab for them as much now. I do not have the applicators that originally came with the Estee Lauder palette.

Message me if interested!

spoiledbrat

I posted to warn people on here about wasting their time trying to trade with you and I would not want to be in a TSB you are in after seeing how you operate, which is much different than most BT members.

Why don't you tell it straight, a foreign concept for you? Other BT members contacted you on my behalf. I had enough of you the first go round. You offer it to someone else for $30, but you want an $80-90 NIB palette from me that is on ebay starting at $400. You never answered one question in a PM, but I am rude? You have no sense of fairness, you have mastered selfish and greed, but I am rude? You think I am rude b/c you cannot manipulate me and I do not worship the ground you walk on.

Rude, you won that category long ago. I do not care what you think I should do. I do not require your assistance in directing me to a store or for anything else.

I would not want your blush and bad karma for free and I would not sell you a smell off of my cat's litter pan.

You are another sad example of today's youth. God help us all.

gtichick

"I would not sell you a smell off of my cat's litter pan."

I just needed to make sure everyone saw this because it is absolute GOLD.

jaimelove

bump! 

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Jamie dear, can you pm me who is is about?

spoiledbrat

sugarluv I have come up with a trade for you, following your example and love of the lopsided trades;  you give me the Marc Jacobs Lovermarc set of lipsticks NIB and I will send you either a new elf lip gloss or lipstick in the color of your choice - let me know what color you want - i know you are busy with your move, so take your time :smileyhappy:

sugarluvv

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Lol you are quite bitter no?

i just reread your post and I think its over the Benefit Georgia blush?  When I pmed you for trade (BT mem said you were looking for it) you wrote that Im trying to get a $60 gc? Umm... You should check your messages bc I did not send that and also you said there were multiple people that had it (the blush?). I said that I would love to "trade".  You sent me a list of what you have and I chose a palette.  But I guess you thought I was trying to rip you off bc the value is more (did include a list of what I have to trade for the same value) but you should had gave me the listing of the items your "willing" to trade.  Im "lopsided"? What have I done to you that your so rude in your pms? Well I wouldn't trade with you after what Ive been through :smileysad:

1cros3nail4givn

Aw I understand your thought process. What I do is if I think what I want out of their choices does not match trade value wise I tell them and ask if there's anything else they may want. 

then if they if they are still willing I go ahead and do it! 

Hope this helps. :/

DTalksAll

Don't forget I called first dibs on the USED elf lip glosses! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 559 replies
  • 759 hearts
  • 100 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe