SydBristow

Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

[ Edited ]

Have a collection of extra items that you won't use but others might be interested in?  Find a trade here!

GUIDELINES

Please list what you have available, list the condition, add a photo if you can, and what you are interested in for trade.  May want to mention your location, such as U.S. When something you have to offer is no longer available OR when you have found something you were looking for, please go back and edit your post. There is a convenient cross through text option.  :smileyhappy:

If you list items, please use discretion with who you enter into trades with.  If it's someone who's relatively new here maybe have them send to you first. Maybe set yourself up some guidelines in your post (they have to be VIB, have 100 posts etc...) about to whom you'll send to first/at the same time and anyone who doesn't meet those needs to send to you before you'll send your stuff out. (Tips thanks to Kalex.)  :smileyhappy:

Please consider using the Private Messages system on Beauty Talk to help ensure someone knows you are trying to contact them.  The listings move to back pages and it's not always easy to keep track.  You can set up to receive an email when you get a PM in your preferences. You can also access your messages by looking under your profile on the left side of the main Beauty Talk page under your avatar and clicking on the envelope.

Untitled-1.jpg

SUCCESSFUL TRADE EXPERIENCES?

Consider providing your feedback on successful trades on this thread here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/td-p/1012387

Summary list of successful traders here!
 http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/LIST-of-the-Successful-Traders-or-TB/td-p/1071289

SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING?

There is a way of searching that isn't perfect but sometimes it works - go to advanced search (click on the search magnifying glass and it shows a link to advanced search). Put it in the exact phrase you're looking for, look based on posts, not topics, and then sort the results by date (most recent should be on top). Like I said, it doesn't always work, and if someone lists Hour Glass Ambient Lighting Palette instead of Hourglass, or they happen to spell palette wrong, it may not come up. But I've gone back and found a few things anyway.

TRADE.jpg

PLEASE START CONTRIBUTING ON THE NEW THREAD, FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK.  THANKS!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-TWO/td-p/1021537

kellsmuneoka

Re: Product Trade Thread 01/2014 - Upon Request

I have a MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb from the Magnetic Nude collection. It's sold out now so pm me if interested in swapping or purchasing. xx

tiffster317

(0) Hearts

Hi! I'm really interested in purchasing or swapping this from you. Is there anything you're looking for in particular, I have a few Mineralized MSFs and some Nars blushes that are barely used. Let me know if it's still available!

ireneh

Hello lovely ladies!

Please help me send some BareMinerals shadows to good homes! I collected them (they're so pretty hehe), but realized I had so many that I never got a chance to use them as much as I'd like. Plus these little jars last FOREVER. Please PM me if you're looking for specific colors or nonspecific colors.

I will most likely be very generous with any offers as I would hate to see these pretty colors go to waste. On that note, I love skincare items (moisturizer, serums, mud masks, etc), but I'm not too picky so try me :smileyhappy:

Thank you!

anb0906

image.jpgAll Brand New, Never Used, Swatched, or Opened
Left to right, top to bottom as much as possible:

Full Sized Too Faced Lash Extension System Set
Full Sized Smashbox Camera Ready 1 oz BB cream in Light
Full Size Deborah Lippmann Cleopatra in New York .5 oz nail polish
Lancome Beinfait Multi-Vital 24 hr moisturization sunscreen .5 oz
Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator .5 oz
Full sized Urban Decay sin/mushroom combo shadow .05 oz
Full Size Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb rollerball
Bumble and Bumble 1.7 oz Surf Spray
Full Size NARS semi matte lipstick in Dolce Vita .12 oz
(Smaller) Full Sized Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil .5 fl oz
St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion 1.69 fl oz
Buxom Lash Mascara in blackest black (in black pkg) .2 fl oz
Full Sized Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
4- .5 oz (not sample sized-tube version of smaller size) GLAMGLOW Youthmud
Full sized (discontinued larger size w/ sharpener/smudger) Kat Von D sealed eyeliner in Homie (purple)
Full sized (discontinued larger size w/ sharpener/smudger) Kat Von D sealed eyeliner In Eyegasm (bright green)
Full Sized Pink with a Purpose Limited Edition Almost Lipstick (pink ribbon honey)/ makeup bag set
Full Size Miracle Skin Transformer Face 1.5 oz in Light
St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer in Medium Dark 2.5 fl oz

anb0906

Naked 3 gone

2 of the .5 oz Glamglow gone

The only thing else I would be interested in for trade is: meteorites, highlighters (preferably powder w/o tons of shimmer) Something like Nars Albatross, or if someone bought the $9 sale Lorac bronzer/highlighter duo and hated it, I would love that. Maybe even a bold, bright cobalt blue eyeliner. Like UD Chaos, but in any form-pencil, gel, cream, etc

Anything else, I'm probably not interested in. Just a Sephora/Ulta gift card.

sp2001

you hardly liked anything in your superstars set?

anb0906

Lol no. I bought too many! Every.single.time they came back in stock, I had to buy it! I cannot possibly use this much stuff. Time to purge.

Monikay

(0) Hearts

I'm interested in the Glam Glow minis, the Dolce Vita lipstick, the Deborah Lippmann nail polish, and the Argan oil. 

Here's my post: 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Product-Trade-Thread-01-2014-Upon-Request/m-p/993301#M6153...

anb0906

ISO: NIB Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose and Guerlain Meteorite Brush, but I will probably be purchasing this soon. 

I prefer a Sephora (or maybe even Ulta-long story) gift card if Meteorites are unavailable for a trade.

EllieyJelly

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Anyone have the Too Faced A few of my favorite things they want to trade?

I don't mind if it is lightly used. I don't want the lip plumper/mascara it comes with. I don't need the box or makeup bag but it would be appreciated.

If anyone does, let me know what things your looking for/want and we can try to make something work!

aviscardi

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Relisted to one posting ….

SydBristow

I have the LORAC plum blush and just wanted to chime in that it is gorgeous! I love using it when I wear pink/purple eyeshadows. :smileyhappy:

kalex

[ Edited ]

I have a SIB MAC "Stereo Rose" MSF I only swatched a couple of times.  If you have a similar MAC LE item (like Marine Life or Cream Soda) message me!

EDIT:  This is no longer available.

kalex

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have Jo Malone Bitter Orange and Chocolate or Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #1?

Long shot, I know!

roxystar4

kalex, I checked out that Jo Malone fragrance when you mentioned it a few weeks back. Sounds like it smells divine. 

ladymeag

[ Edited ]

*moved to the new thread, removed list here for simplicity*

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

Still watching (just in case folks are worried this is inactive.) Since it's a bit buried, PM me. :smileyhappy: 

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

Failed to mention, I will also happily take PayPal, Sephora Gift Cards, or Amazon Gift Cards in case of trade not working for you. :smileyhappy:

SydBristow

I'm headed to the post office, ladies, with all the shipments arranged with me! :smileyhappy:

There are a number of posts on this thread that are so cool because people are finding some items they really wanted, especially discontinued LE items. 

I also love the fact that we can find a home for some gently used items that couldn't be resold if returned to a store. :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

If anyone has an extra Laura Mercier Artists Palette 

that they decided they would like to part with, PM me please.

ilovebears

I have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette.  I tried to use it maybe 3 times, but it just doesn't work for me.  If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll e-mail you a photo.

I would prefer PayPal or a gift card to cover the cost of the item plus shipping.  I can ship it in a USPS padded flat rate envelope and throw in some samples too. :smileytongue:

If no one is interested I'll just return it, but I would feel better if the item found a new home rather than being tossed in the trash since it isn't resalable.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 559 replies
  • 755 hearts
  • 100 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe